Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 16. (Read 8908 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 07:27:45 AM
In my opinion the bitcoin will not increase forever but will increase yet for much time because is still now and there are many option for make become it more evolution like the payment in many place as bar for example.
Activity: 188
December 06, 2017, 07:14:25 AM
I think bitxoin price will not rise forever, someday its price will become more stable and it will become like any other currency. But no one knows when it will stop, What I am sure about is its price is going up to day and its rising up! so let us just ride the flow and invest on it while we can!
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 07:08:49 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

No i do not think bitcoin will increase the value forever due to correction.
Correction is needed for bitcoin to make healthy market so not always increase the price forever.
Price will increase till the end of supply and when the whole supply will meet its owners then bitcoin will be at the stable position and then no more buying and selling will occur and maybe prices will be on millions and that’s true that bitcoin will be the upcoming coin of world but the main thing is what will happen next when 21 million of bitcoin will be in people’s hand what will be next strategy by the bitcoin to use it more.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
December 06, 2017, 01:01:31 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
Yes Op, I believe that as the demand will keep on increasing day after day so shall the market value of Bitcoin keep on increasing. But remember that Bitcoin market value Will get to height where its value will remain stable and then , other altcoins will start getting more acceptance world over and that will create a strong competition among them.
Yes, It is the law of market that when something increases in demand and more and more people are showing interest into it, the value of that commodity increases too much just like the value of bitcoin at present. There are maximum chances that bitcoin will become the most expensive asset of the world in the future when it would be accepted worldwide. Soon it is going to be legal around the globe.
Activity: 80
December 05, 2017, 07:44:14 PM
it will probably fall down after sometime, then stabilise and rise again. look at the historical chart of bitcoin price, 4 years ago exactly: 4 Dec 2013 1 BTC=$1230 and just 18 Dec 2013 BTC =$553. Fell down twice in 2 weeks.
Now it is more than $1000 again  Grin,
but who can assure that the prie will not rise to $20000 and fall down to $10K one day??
or from $200K to $50K?? again and again..
the changes are forever Wink
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
December 05, 2017, 06:57:03 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin price will not increase forever. There will come a time that is value will became more stable. When will that happen? I don't know but what I know is that bitcoin price is rocketing up due to the number of investors and the number of people who uses it are continuously increasing. With that bitxoin price will continue to grow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 06:48:44 PM
Price bitcoin can not increase constantly. In finance, this is ruled out. Bitkoyn and so recently unexpectedly quickly reached almost $ 12,000, his current rate was $ 11,944. If it does not stabilize in price and will continue to grow uncontrollably only at the expense of increasing demand for it, then it runs the risk of bursting like a soap bubble.
Yes i strongly agree on that bitcoin price is really unstable anytime it can really go down we know already from the past years that this was really normal in crypto feild it is almost happen every now and then changing of its price is really occur without a prior notice.And we know or maybe see it from the past that was really the reality of bitcoin.maybe this price feature mame bitcoin today verry trending on any social sites because we can really gain through it .So then i believe that bitcoin is really not going to rise forever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 06:04:32 PM
Price bitcoin can not increase constantly. In finance, this is ruled out. Bitkoyn and so recently unexpectedly quickly reached almost $ 12,000, his current rate was $ 11,944. If it does not stabilize in price and will continue to grow uncontrollably only at the expense of increasing demand for it, then it runs the risk of bursting like a soap bubble.
Activity: 14
December 05, 2017, 05:36:39 PM
Certainly the value of bitcoin will continue to increase over time, but remember that nothing is stable forever, there will be times when it drops down then continue to increase. You can buy more bitcoin when it is discounted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
December 05, 2017, 05:29:38 PM
The price will not increase forever, but also heavily depending on how far blockchain will de adopted and used to benefit some problems in the world, there comes a time where it will reach its max investors, looking at the way it has gone the last few months expect it to grow over the next few years.
Also keep in mind that besides bitcoin there are some very good other projects which are put to work in the world, there is alot of money flowing into these other alts.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 05, 2017, 05:28:20 PM
There are possibilities that bitcoin lives forever if they use it into the next generation we all knew that our technology helps bitcoin too not only that some of market are accepting bitcoin as a payment method bar , fast food nor or restaurant rather , also bitcoin is limited until the bitcoin is not mined all yet it the demand is still kicking and if that happens maybe people will do market for another crypto currency.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 05:28:00 PM
IMO it will due to the limited supply and demand for it. As long as there's demand for it, price will soar
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 05, 2017, 05:27:10 PM
As I have always said, bitcoin value is controlled by the trading of the market flow,
so the only way the price will continue increasing is by the investor/new users buying and holding bitcoins.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
If everybody would convert some part of their assets into bitcoins, which is entirely possible in the long term, the total demand on 21 theoretical max bitcoin supply could reach 10 trlns, which would make price of bitcoin at around $500k.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

theoretically, yes

but that brings me to another question, what happens if the value ofe bitcoin is too high, i mean what if 1 satoshi is too much for the payment you want to send? Could there be an update to the original bitcoincore? How would you deal with that?
Activity: 336
December 05, 2017, 04:42:29 PM
wich will be higher price nobody know but for sure it will be at least in 5 times more than right now.
Activity: 434
December 05, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
Yes it will, The value of bitcoins will keep on increasing as long as there are miners that are also striving to earn bitcoins and the value of bitcoins is also keep on increasing that's why we should hold longer today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
December 05, 2017, 04:32:18 PM
I totally disagree with some reviews saying "bitcoin will increase forever, bitcoin is out of all disruption", however, I read a lot of replies in this topic ansewring a question like that !!
However, looking at the curve above one can consistently conclude that the variation of bitcoin's value is one of its nature.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 05, 2017, 08:05:44 AM
You know, what you are asking here is in fact the queston of the offer and demand..

In general, prices go up as long as the demand is higher than the offer.

For the bitcoin, indeed, it will be interesting to see how people react once we can no longer produce "new" bitcoin.  mainly see 3 scenarii (from worst to best):
1) bitcoin dies because people do not see it as an opportunity anymore
2) price finally remains stable and pace of exchanges goes down
3) it changes nothing, people still want to bet and the bet even harder as they know it is more difficult than ever to get bitcoin

Activity: 390
Merit: 157
December 05, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

Bitcoin is still on demand , and still increasing , but we can't sure that it's still or it increase forever , bitcoin is still a decentrelized coin or unstable though , we can't sure but we can predict. And as of today bitcoin price is almost 11k dollars , still bitcoin surprising us.
Pages:
Jump to: