Pages:
Author

Topic: will the price of coin be up soon? - page 16. (Read 23190 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 20, 2019, 05:59:15 PM
today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you

The market need more time and more money to pump into the market
May be a good start to the rise we are all waiting for
It may be a temporary boom
Things will be clear in the next few weeks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 20, 2019, 05:49:57 PM
I think that the prices of some coins will grow very soon.
It all depends on the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.
This growth is due to many economic processes and it is clear that those market players who have managed to invest profitably in good coins will remain winners when the time comes.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 11:44:25 PM
It's very hard to predict this coin bull run this time .Am sure  after 2020 it will happen .
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 11:21:59 PM
the price of the coin will return up, but for now it can't be ascertained because the market is in a bad position. so this is the moment of the stage to be in a high position in the future, and optimistic to see the price of the coin in the top position.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 19, 2019, 11:20:05 PM
today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you

The prices of crypto currency coins are already up
Etherum is 143$ which is about 40% increase

What type of profit are you waiting for? The mighty bull run ??

Suppose, you bought Ether at $300 then this little pump bring you no profit whatsoever, just less loss.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 11:17:06 PM
I believe in the past week the crypto market conditions have been green. You can start selling or continue to survive. This is like your favorite. In my opinion, selling now is better to anticipate if the market falls again
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 19, 2019, 11:07:58 PM
I am certainly affirmative to say that the market is likely to move up from now
Look at the trading volume
It's 30B
Almost 3x of what we trading weeks ago

If the volume keeps on, it is just the matter of time where market back to 200B marketcap
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
February 19, 2019, 11:01:37 PM
Yes, of course the price of the coin will go up even though it is not entirely but slowly, all need a process and time to get back to normal and you have to be patient to all get better again
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 10:55:27 PM
Market is slowly recovering as you can see the price is going up and the best way to do is to hold. I hope this pump will continue for a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 19, 2019, 10:31:32 PM
i think this is best time to hold, in a few days before the price is more stable not like before, so this is best time to you buy and hold, the price will increase slowly but im sure this is best time
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 10:24:46 PM
Yes it will rise up, but I don't know when the price will its ideal price. I hope its very soon. For m now I still hodl my token, don't want to sell it right now
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 19, 2019, 10:21:56 PM
Following the movement of the market today, does makes me a bit happy about the condition, It gives me new hope for all the coins that i kept in my wallet.Anytime soon, i hope it will be able to reach at least the same as the price when i purchase the coins that i currently has.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 19, 2019, 10:10:58 PM
Right now I see actually the upward trend has happened and made people really like it. for the future, hopefully the trend will continue so that the increase only stops here and also don't let us take the wrong position
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 19, 2019, 10:08:20 PM
After a few days, the market price rises and now slowly declines. The market cannot be consistent and of course, you as a trader must be careful. I am sure that in the next few months Crypto can rise again. And like the current conditions, I prefer to trade every day because it is more profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 19, 2019, 09:59:44 PM

That is true the bitcoin and ethereum are really increasing their prices and that is the good news to all of us, i think this is not the right time yet to sell them because i know the bitcoin and ethereum will hit the highest price within this year.
We will not sell now if we are the holder. The market has begun to recover but it is still too low compared to 2018 so we need to wait more time for BTC and ETH to increase as before
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 09:56:42 PM

That is true the bitcoin and ethereum are really increasing their prices and that is the good news to all of us, i think this is not the right time yet to sell them because i know the bitcoin and ethereum will hit the highest price within this year.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 19, 2019, 08:34:41 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum increase together in this week, and I think it will continue until the end of this week and perhaps continue in the next week. The other coins will follow too, and I think this could be a good sign for cryptocurrency to start the rise in this year and recover all of the coin prices. And if I were you, I will sell some amount of bitcoin and ethereum and hold the other amount for the next higher price so I can make a double profit from bitcoin and ethereum later if the price still goes up.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
February 19, 2019, 08:33:18 PM
prices that start to rise can be a good trend. if the increase is not stable then we can quickly sell, because it could be that prices will drop again. but if the increase is stable and the trend continues to rise then we can hold back the coin and we can invest again. because we can certainly get big profits in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
February 19, 2019, 08:12:58 PM
The market has shown green for the past few days and this has thrilled the concerns of all crypto enthusiasts. This is the best time to buy more and hold as the price gradually surges. This is a good sign for the market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 19, 2019, 08:07:17 PM
The market has appreciated a little and it really depends if you're a trader or an investor, if you're the former you could take profits at certain price levels as the market increases and then buy back in if it gets cheaper or if you're a long term investor then buying Bitcoin and Ethereum at these prices might still be considered undervalued with the upcoming developments but you'd need to be patient and hold onto them to allow them to gain a more robust value
Pages:
Jump to: