Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 1183 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 08, 2018, 10:57:05 PM
yes I'm also sure bitcoin will continue to exist in the future even though now the price is down it's normal thing. i'm sure in the middle of this year bitcoin will rise again. many big companies will pay freelancer him with digital currency. i think positive that in time ahead of the digital currency will replace the fiat currency. such as the internet that replaces the phone industry. If we are currently buying bitcoin then in the future we will profit big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
Before undergoing bitcoin, we have learned the most about bitcoin. Either positive or negative things that will impact the future. Of course we feel positive for now because of those who oppose the bitcoin, have seen slowly bitcoin back up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 10:51:01 PM
I think we should all think positively about what will happen to bitcoin in the future, maybe the news is just a hoax to make the bitcoin price fall.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
Bitcoin is already known to have the ability to recover even in a worst crashes so those investors and holders who believe on it should stay positive. The growth of this popular cryptocurrency continue and at the same it will still face many factors that cause its price to go down. But these price dips are temporary and also needed to avoid falling into a possible bubble.
Activity: 186
April 08, 2018, 10:45:57 PM
Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

Let's just have to be positive with bitcoin because we're not positively in bitcoin like you do not really trust me I'm really thinking about bitcoin because I see bitcoin is really my goal in bitcoin that I'm buying a house and to fulfill That should be positive and confident in bitcoin and as long as you have nothing to do with the person you want to keep in touch if you feel right what you are doing.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
April 08, 2018, 10:44:41 PM
People will not always be that positive in bitcoin because of what is happenning to it today. But most of us still believe and keep faith that it will regain its value in the future. Everyday is like a torture whether what will happen in the price of bitcoin. Its really giving us the heartache and somehow we lose our hope and thinking if we should continue in trading our bitcoins. But if you really want bitcoin to continue to be part of the market and continue its reigning to its number one spot, we should still be positive in thinking and keep on supporting. Rather than helping it to spread FUD.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 10:37:21 PM
I am positive on bitcoin. And after read your link my trust for bitcoin get strong.

If we estimate the reputation by price down. Then i want to say its natural. when the rate of any thing or share run rapidly. Then after a stage profit covering comes. It will take some time then it will reach to its actual value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 10:31:31 PM
we must remain positive with bitcoin and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there is a lot of news that there are still many countries that ban bitcoin. There are many possibilities that may occur in the following months against bitcoin.

Despite of any FUD's regarding bitcoin I remained trust bitcoin because bitcoin really helps me a lot with regards to my financial needs. To be in positive minded will brings us positive outcome in the future of living. So, i always think positive that through bitcoin my life will change greatly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 08, 2018, 10:30:33 PM
Yes if we are to earn more in the process of investing bitcoin then trusting to the system and staying positive is the crucial part on achieving it. We could not just say and it should be done in order for us not to get loss in our investment. Hence, quitting or selling our bitcoin holdings is not an option. As we all know that bitcoin market price is volatile and it changes from time to time. So there is no wonder that its market price will raise higher than what we expected. Thus, giving us more profit in the near future because this is bitcoin all about. The nature of bitcoin is all about falling down and bumping high on its market price. It is part or the nature of bitcoin. That is why we have to keep still on positive side of our self and our invesment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 10:19:44 PM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

yes I think we should still have to think positively about bitcoin and believe it will all be beautiful in time and not only that bitcoin is a digital currency whereas for now it has started to enter the digital age so believe bitcoin will be very expensive in the future .
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 08, 2018, 09:28:21 PM
Agree. I am always optimistic about bitcoin. Since the bitcoin was born, I feel like a savior for today's growing human needs. Bitcoin not only grows over time but also develops in a positive way. Bitcoin helps investors make a lot of money. At the same time, the development of the economies of countries around the world also grows strongly thanks to bitcoin. Therefore, I always feel optimistic about bitcoin in any case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 08, 2018, 09:25:27 PM
Almost last month bitcoin faced bad issues and negative news about bitcoin information, many social media have banned the advertising of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, the billionaires have less trust about bitcoin and many company have leave bitcoin. but we have trust and faith bitcoin someday will be on the top and have high price, just keep and still trust bitcoin someday will on the high price and have expensive price for the future, we have hold and keep our bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 08, 2018, 09:17:29 PM
If bitcoin is your livelihood, you should always be positive or optimistic with any circumstances about the state of bitcoin .. up or down bitcoin is a natural thing and when the bitcoin price decreases and even decreases drastically you should keep calm and do not panic, and just say this is a test so you keep thinking positive about bitcoin .. and do not make yourself wrong to make a decision with any circumstances about bitcoin
Activity: 132
April 08, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

YES, We must think positive eventhough the price is dump. Because not all the time the price of bitcoin will downfall. This is the nature of bitcoin pump and dump, this is what currency means. Bitcoin already proved to us what it's capable for so we just have to trust on it and think positive.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
April 08, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

The truth will always prevail. And the truth is that people are actually supporting Bitcoin. It is not like Bitcoin is trying to push itself even if there is no support from the people. The opposite is what is happening. People themselves push for the use and adoption of Bitcoin even if the governments and some very powerful companies and personalities are against it. And this is indeed a cause for us to stay positive. What are the governments and companies if it is the people themselves who are backing Bitcoin?
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Wow.  the said article will give some light to those who are weary and doubting about cryptocurrency.  I think we should spread more articles like this specially during this time.

Just think about this, If the owner of starbucks are willing to adopt cryptocurrency soon considering the fact that bitcoin has a volatile nature, I believe it is a good indication that there are some other known establishment owner worldwide also has a thought of adopting crypto currency soon.  

Besides, the correction of bitcoin price is also an indication of healthier crypto environment.  If the Eruopean countries have the positive perspective about the possible role of  cryptocurrency in the future, I also believe that other countries are willing to follow the footstep of the said countries once crypto became legalize on the said countries.

Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 08:57:57 PM
Yes, we must remain positive about bitcoin. What bitcoin needs now is not the would-be profiteer, but the real user.

I think last year bitcoin was just beginning to be recognized by the public, and there's a lot of room for it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 08, 2018, 08:53:52 PM
We all know why Bitcoin is falling. It's manipulation. Major investors want to buy it at the lowest price. The bad news focused on the weak people. People do not stand and sell bitcoin. Bitcoin is very unstable and now it is easy to manipulate. In the future, the cryptocurrency market will grow stronger and price fluctuations will be minimal.
Whatever the reason for the declining bitcoine price never make you think negative about bitcoin and then sell all your assets because you're scared. trust me the price will definitely recover. indeed for several months this price continues to decline. but it is natural that we see the fluctuating nature of bitcoin. but you should know that bitcoin keeps growing and spreading and it will make bitcoin a high price in the future. stay positive dude.
Activity: 28
April 08, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Undersiege by negative articles within the past couple of months. Banned in several countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend some time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also increase confidence on btc lurking behind the downfall of it is price nowadays.

Let myself know your insights with this..
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
April 08, 2018, 08:41:48 PM
Bitcoin price got low because of many country banned bitcoin but I am always supporting bitcoin because bitcoin is my main sourve of income and biycoin buid my future because I use bitcoin to buy my all needs in my daily life.
Pages:
Jump to: