Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 10, 2018, 08:13:21 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

I also noticed that while bitcoins value is dropping many business have announced that they are going to accept bitcoin. Also bitcoin ETF was already approved by the Securitites and Exchange Commission of the United States of America. Even though its value is going down bitcoin economy is going strong. Sooner or later we will be seeing bitcoin with a new look and a higher value.
Thats it,not because the price continues to drops meaning were dying..bitcoin or the whole crypto community are getting stronger its not just reflected by price but also by demand.while many countries have news about considering the banning of cryptocurrency,more alternatives are starting bitcoin to take place in some of theirs so in a few we will be shocked of bitcoin price growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
April 10, 2018, 08:06:46 AM
Disappointed only those who bought it expensive in the hope of quickly getting rich. And so everything is very good with Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 08:02:28 AM
Personally, I am positive about the technology and usefulness of bitcoin. His opponents are stagnant people who do not understand all the advantages of the new currency.
Activity: 5
Merit: 254
April 10, 2018, 07:59:48 AM
I am still positive about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I am not losing hope at all. I am just observing this situation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
I guess that is the only option now (staying positive on Bitcoin). See, people who know Bitcoin bought while Bitcoin was low, and they are buying now, in this dip, too. But smart people are only investing their own money.

And for some greedy stupid peoples who wanted to make some quick cash, they are bound to wait and stay positive until Bitcoin rises again.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Ofcourse!I should think possitive on bitcoin always eventhough we fail sometimes,I have faith that bitcoin makes my dreams come true.because of bitcoin I can buy little by little what I wants.In this kind of job,very important is patient and trust.what ever we gonna do and we are willing to do it,just continue and time will come all our sacrifices and hard working I know God will do the best for us.just have faith and think possitive always.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:37:48 AM
of course, I always think positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there is a lot of news that there are still many countries that ban bitcoin. maybe they do not know yet about what bitcoin, the function and purpose of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 07:34:08 AM
Maybe yes! Even if bitcoin is on the a verge to collapse below 7k mark but still it holds on farther and stabilising for the past few day's. If this will continue then there is a possibility for btc to bounce back to beyond 10k price.
Activity: 546
April 10, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
Yes I will stay positive on bitcoin that it's value will rise again. And I believe in one theory of one scientiest about "The Law of Attraction". It state that when you attract good things,good things will happen and when you attract something negative,negative things will happen. So I am always think that bitcoin will be rise on the next following months. And I have a full trust of bitcoin because before I was invested on bitcoin I read some articles that bitcoin is almost priceless wayback last 2009 but it became the highest value that no one imagine before the 2017 ends. So I am hoping that it will also happen now.
Activity: 98
April 10, 2018, 05:09:29 AM
believes that bitcoin will become the main coin of the world in the next decade, has made it clear to the World will have a monetary unit, the Internet will have a currency. Personally I believe it would be Bitcoin. Maybe this will happen in more than 10 years, but it can also happen faster. It's slow and costly, but more and more people own it, other currencies will disappear. There are newer technologies that will be integrated into the blockchain and make it easier for people to access it. So be optimistic and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 05:08:40 AM
Surely we should have positive mind concerning BTC and criptocurrency at all. Negative is not be useful for criptocurrency development  Smiley
Activity: 532
April 10, 2018, 04:58:23 AM
Well,  that's the reason why I still believe in bitcoin you know what,  when you feel so passionate doing anything, I mean its kinda hard to stop thinking positively for it. When I first time knows bitcoin those feeling has been arrive in my mind already,  because so much thing I can't explaine but which is absolutely good.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 10, 2018, 04:35:50 AM
Hated by some billionairs.
Those billionaires who hate bitcoin are not showing their true intent in bitcoin. And now there are few billionaires that showed their interest to crypto now that before they are quiet about it. I've been optimistic and positive to bitcoin so no matter what FUDs will come out as long as I can see that the price of bitcoin is in good shape, it doesn't matter to me anymore. Not all the time there are positive news but there are also some bad news but I'll keep on becoming positive as I've said.
We should be stay positive in bitcoin even if its not a a bitcoin,but we must be think positive so that the outcome will be postive.Thingking a positive things can make your mind motivation to work hard to have a good result.We should always remember that even how the trials we shou be think posotive.Even the bitcoin will be down or up we must think that the handler of a bitcoin can do a positive way to improve this bitcoin.
We have to but not all does have the same faith with what we are saying right now. There are some that are ready to give up what they have witnessed to bitcoin due to the bad news and they want to see the recovery of bitcoin so fast but it's not going to happen. They have to be patient and wait until the market fully recovers, this isn't how the bitcoin market works. They have to learn from that mistake and keep on becoming positive although I understand their struggle of buying during high prices.
Activity: 148
April 10, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
Let us stay positive on bitcoin in return of a big help bitcoin gives to us. We are lucky we know about bitcoin because there is some who is in need and bitcoin solves their problems. So let us support bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 02:28:54 AM
Those billionaires who hate bitcoin are not showing their true intent in bitcoin. And now there are few billionaires that showed their interest to crypto now that before they are quiet about it. I've been optimistic and positive to bitcoin so no matter what FUDs will come out as long as I can see that the price of bitcoin is in good shape, it doesn't matter to me anymore. Not all the time there are positive news but there are also some bad news but I'll keep on becoming positive as I've said.
We should be stay positive in bitcoin even if its not a a bitcoin,but we must be think positive so that the outcome will be postive.Thingking a positive things can make your mind motivation to work hard to have a good result.We should always remember that even how the trials we shou be think posotive.Even the bitcoin will be down or up we must think that the handler of a bitcoin can do a positive way to improve this bitcoin.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 10, 2018, 02:13:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 10, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

Yes indeed many bad stigma that haunt the development of bitcoin. We are indeed in a difficult time after at the end of 2017 bitcoin prices have decreased drastically. Yet in 2017 we have reached 15,000USD, a fantastic figure and when this time maybe our trust decreased. But like what you say we should stay optimistic and think positive about bitcoin because it will help the development of bitcoin for the next time.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
April 10, 2018, 01:58:19 AM

Staying positive and being optimistic is what people should have patience as well before entering into crypto world and continuing that motion after entering as well. Many negative news and Our Government is trapped under this negativity and couple of articles spread negativity that has a great collision with the crypto world.

In my country Bitcoin is banned after nine years and will no longer use in our country. Actually they are not giving free hand to people and do not want its people to be positive.

Even though that this is may happen for every people that has been known everything about bitcoin may also have the possibility to stay positive we all know that this is really hard to take for but we should and we must stay that for.
Activity: 205
April 10, 2018, 01:55:15 AM
This time we need to stay positive on bitcoin. We also need to show that bitcoin help us a lot that's why we need support bitcoin always.  We have to bare on our mind that nothing can help if we stay on negative side.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
April 10, 2018, 12:55:56 AM

Staying positive and being optimistic is what people should have patience as well before entering into crypto world and continuing that motion after entering as well. Many negative news and Our Government is trapped under this negativity and couple of articles spread negativity that has a great collision with the crypto world.

In my country Bitcoin is banned after nine years and will no longer use in our country. Actually they are not giving free hand to people and do not want its people to be positive.
Pages:
Jump to: