Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 09, 2018, 08:46:40 PM
Bitcoin will be here for good and the thing about crypto is there will always be bull and bear season. It is a healthy cycle to be honest I am not surprised by this correction because of the recent parabolic rise last 2017. Just remember that we have improved today that we are 1-3 years ago. Just relax and take a breather and if you can buy some more at the dip to average your costs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 02:58:28 PM
i sure will stay positive on bitcoin because even at the current price, it is still very profitable
In case of Bitcoin,  of course a true businessman will stay positive about it because if you just talk about the fall in the value of Bitcoin, it does discourages but this is part of the business and the long term investors are used to it. Knowing the coin has a lot of potential makes me stay and thinks in a positive way about it. The predictions by the top internet men are the optimistic about Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Namaste
April 09, 2018, 11:50:28 AM
If you ever go walking to the countryside, you will probably see lots of sheep ( at least in the UK) the funny thing about sheep is, that if you are able to scare one then the rest will run blindly with them. Sure you get the odd tough bastard every now and then who will charge at you, but mostly they just follow the herd.

The amount of bad news that has been rolling out daily only points to one possible scenario ( Manipulation ) the most convincing reason for such an orchestrated manipulation is " the wealthy looking to shake out the weak hands " drive the price down and then take the lions share.

In which case the only possible outlook is to remain positive and to build up as much as possible in the fire sales, in 12 months you will look back and think F**K why didn't I buy more. 
Activity: 239
April 09, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
Looking at the history of bitcoin prices that have risen rapidly since bitcoin is made shows that professional investors are very optimistic with this bitcoin fundamental bitcoin. I consider myself only a bitcoin user, but seeing a large trading volume shows that expert investors agree that bitcoin is worth investing in. And making great interest for all of us
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
Yes of course bitcoin right now need us to still support. And the time comes bitcoin reaches the highest peak again we will need also bitcoin. Just bitcoin and think positive even though bitcoin right now is in a big crash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
April 09, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
I am positive about Bitcoin future mostly because more and more people become interested in it. Many people came here only because of the profit so most of them will leave after some time if they lose their investment. A lot of people are panic selling their BTC because they are afraid that it won't recover. I believe that Bitcoin will succeed in the future and replace fiats. It will take a lot of time and effort but it will be definitely worth it. Banks and governments won't give up easily and they will try to destroy BTC and its supporters.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
Of course this will be positive. If not, then Bitcoin will trust people and the Estvo will fly all. So I think all Bitcoin will be seen as positive.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
yes you need to be positivo in bitcoin because if negative negativo you think in bitcoin it will only affect your thinking and you may not even get it here.
Activity: 261
April 09, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

I always think positive for something that makes a difference in my life, for me bitcoin can be said as a source of income, despite the bad news about bitcoin, but I still think positive.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
That is normal business in any field. Bitcoin too, you have to be optimistic about it. Not because the market is down but abandon the bittcoin investment. If you are a bitcoin player for a long time, you will understand the rule of thumb. At times, the price rises to the peak.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
April 09, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
Although there is now a lot of negative news about bitcoin, which causes bitcoin prices to fall, but I still think positive because bitcoin, definitely going back to the high price, bitcoin will grow even further in the future.
Activity: 173
April 09, 2018, 09:54:13 AM
Yes, I will stay positive to Bitcoin. I know the dump of Bitcoin is normal but not end. This is a flow of the market. And some of the coins will dump too. But this is not the end of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
We need to be optimistic with bitcoin. Because its value is currently falling. And some countries have banned bitcoins. But I still believe in it because many other countries like Japan, Korea ... are still supporting and developing it. In the future, I hope it will be accepted by many countries and the value of it will increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 09:50:44 AM
Yes, the current value of coins are depressing but I'm choosing to be positive on it. It haven hit the bottom so I'm still looking forward as it rise again. Let's brace ourselves and wait for that moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
Of course, I still focus on positive about this Bitcoin. I'm with you to stand to think positively about bitcoin even I also heard several negative issues recently. Additionally, now the price is still down, it sometimes makes me feel worried. But once more, I do still believe in this great cryptocurrency to be more valuable and profitable for us even for the next future.
Activity: 60
April 09, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
I think that Bitcoin will not only survive, but will also thrive. This is simply because Bitcoin offers better functionalities that the current currencies like the dollar don't. Bitcoin serves a vital purpose in the market and will only keep doing that and grow. This is why I stay positive on Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

I am staying positive in bitcoin. Although not that much profit on the current situation i am stil motivated in it. I am scared to lose also but if i will not take the risk i am not getting any profit at all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
Just stay positive and continue supporting bitcoin because these little things can make bitcoin become much stronger to face these situations, and when the time comes of bitcoin rising up again we the people who are devoted to bitcoin will benefit of that. And those people who did panic selling and say bitcoin will go down will be the ones who regret the decision of not supporting such a good and helpful coin with the name of bitcoin. Make sure you do your job and don't stress out yourself because it will lead to meaningless moves that you may do in the future.
Activity: 202
April 09, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

We must all need to be positve no matter what happen to Bitcoin. I know that the price is still have ups and downs this past 3 months but I still believe on it. I am still hoping that Bitcoin can change my life into better. Many countries should learn how Bitcoin can change and improve the society and they must see the benefits of using Bitcoin in daily lives and in trading it thru cryptocurrency world. We all need to be patience and wait for the best to come.

Yes  i agree with this ,dealing positive thinking matters so we can achieve  our goal in life, im true believer of bitcoin ,i believe that it can recover soon,whatever happens i continue to support btc because my faith is bigger than my fear.
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Yes we should  stay positive on Bitcoin because many people has benefit this campaign.and I believe Bitcoin  has a great future in our economy.
Pages:
Jump to: