Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 1212 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Those country who banned crytocurrency have their own reasons so as we like why we still support btc even there's negative reports about it,etc. but still we stay positive because we know how btc changes our lives.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
of course we have to think positively about bitcoin, maybe a lot of negative news about bitcoin and some countries do not support bitcoin, it does not make me anxious for bitcoin. I am always positive and positive on bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency in the future that will be more advanced and become a digital currency of the future is good
and also bitcoin has helped me in economic affairs for the better.
Activity: 43
April 08, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
Begging time of at the year bitcoin reached high position But bitcoin not still this position . Very very upset me for this decrease value day by day. You should stay with bitcoin . I hope that one day bitcoin increase and reached it,s previous position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
April 08, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
Yes we should, I will continue to purchase in this drop and will wait until the EOY 2018 and if not, at-least til 2019 for a decent ROI.
Anyone panicking and selling at this point will run into a big loss, So stay strong and HODL everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
April 08, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
looks very great to see to day green number in the btc prize .
Becourse i buyed last days some small amounts and it makes now small profits Cheesy

regards
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
I agree with you, until now I still think positive about bitcoin, some countries that prohibit bitcoin, have their reason (country) just be afraid bitcoin be a place to hoard the results of corruption (money laundering), it's all in because BTC has wallet anonymous, so it's hard to keep track of her wallet ownership data,
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 08, 2018, 11:11:57 AM
Yes we have too because bitcoin is such an amazing technology and will make revolution in our money system so lets hold and save it from the enemy such as government and banks.People are in very panic situation because lot of threads were just spreading rumors and wrong information.So we guys spread good things about bitcoins as much as we can.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

yes,we always positive in bitcoin even the price is now on down but still bitcoin is stable,everyday more people are access to bitcoin because they know that there is a time that bitcoin price is bump to it's highest level.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
April 08, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

I don't really care about the bad news on the different medias, I am too is very positive about the future of bitcoin and crypto. The media is being used by elites to pull down crypto prices, they are all making up these FUD and the victims are the newbies in crypto investment. I believe in crypto technology thats why Im a diehard fan of it.
Activity: 128
April 08, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

Im also one of the people who stay positive in bitcoin, because in life we should have positive thinking so that we cant think that we can lose money. Even if the price now is still low i know and i have positive thinking that the bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 178
April 08, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
We should think positive that bitcoin will stay.I am just a newbie in this bitcoin, but seeing such huge trading volumes shows that expert investors agree that bitcoin is worth investing.
Bitcoin can go down to 5k or maybe as low as 3k but it will never die. Because this is a technology platform to be applied in practice. It is very difficult to get rid of it.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 08, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
Nobody expect bitcoin able reach this stage , of course when I try to invest bitcoin for first time, I've overcome my fear before decide to invest on it.
Over three years , I've invest and able generate 0.5 profit by just Hold it so until now, I still believe on bitcoin by keep hold most of my bitcoin
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
We should think positive that bitcoin will stay.I am just a newbie in this bitcoin, but seeing such huge trading volumes shows that expert investors agree that bitcoin is worth investing.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

yes there is no harm we still survive in bitcoin and still have to think positive that the price will rise again because if not do the price recovery will be a lot of losses.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 08, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
Even the price of the bitcoin as of now decreasing and they have negative news about bitcoin for sure most of us are still postive to bitcoin that's why I believe the price become high again. Don't panic selling becaude if you do that you lose some opportunity that possible to get you in the future. Be postive amto bitcoin and the money will come to you..
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Yes always stay positive with bitcoin. That bitcoin will always come back and the hope for everyone to make lives better and become financially stable. As long as bitcoin exist whatever the scenario is I will always believe and think positive that bitcoin is the key that will help in all my plans specially on the financial aspect of my life. Struggles always comes and its all up to us on how to handle the situation to make it better. Nowadays bitcoin is experiencing the fall of its price and the best thing to do as bitcoiner is to continue to work and believe bitcoin, not to lose hope that there is always a better tomorrow.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 08, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
Of course, positivity brings blessings. We should never stop believing bitcoin because first and foremost this will help us / this is helping us especially when we have financial problem

Why do we need to be negative about this? Bitcoin always have its time to pump, we just need to wait for it. Volatility doesnt always mean that it will be pumping, it also means it is unpredictable and it will either go down or go up. And, it is not that Bitcoin will help us financially when we wait for it, its just that it is the most common way of taking a profit and taking advantage of Bitcoin's volatility.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 09:39:24 AM
Yes I will always positive about bitcoin because bitcoin is the hope for every people need earn an extra income when the price is high again it is the time to sell bitcoin and if the price down it ia for buying bitcoin so its always positive..
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

Yes of course,we stay positive on Bitcoin no matter what happen..Let's continue investing on Bitcoin and give our fully support.
Activity: 100
April 08, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
Of course, positivity brings blessings. We should never stop believing bitcoin because first and foremost this will help us / this is helping us especially when we have financial problem
Pages:
Jump to: