Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 01:43:12 PM
yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

I agree with that positivity about bitcoin we need to educate them about cryptocurrency to enlighten them about the importance of the bitcoin on how to earn and to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
April 16, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

That's right. I am also think always positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there are many news that there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin. It will always take the users for a better life. Looking at the history of bitcoin prices that have increased rapidly since bitcoin was created shows that professional investors are very optimistic with this bitcoin fundamentals.We must push each other to continue our support with bitcoin even if it's struggling. Bitcoin was there when we need it and now is the time to pay it back.
There is not really a reason to not be positive about the future of bitcoin, while there are many bad news that have surfaced in the last months and that have decreased the price significantly since then the truth is bitcoin is still is not affected by it, the price may have suffered but the technology behind bitcoin is still a strong as it ever was so there is not really a reason to doubt about its future.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
April 15, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
Yes, we should stay positive on bitcoin.Because we still believe bitcoin will rise again like before and no one cant stop it.Bitcoin has fallen suddenly but it is trying to stand up again and we should stand with bitcoin.Bitcoin is our pride and we will try to contribute on bitcoin development.So i think we should stay positive on bitcoin for more years.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
April 15, 2018, 08:21:06 AM
yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

Yes. We must still believed in bitcoin. No to negative, be always positive. How much it too risky and unstable price, it doesn't mean it scam and quit. This technology of virtual currency has already proven its worth and has already attracted a lot of investors including the big ones. We should stay positive on bitcoin even it receives a lot of negative feedbacks because its technology is promising and will never fail..
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:56:05 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

Yes, I myself think positively on bitcoin, although for now bitcoin prices are lower than last year but I still believe bitcoin will gradually increase in price. I realize the unstable bitcoin makes bitcoin harder to predict and bitcoin may fall in price at any time, but bitcoin can also jump to high prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
We have to stay positive. Without the community, bitcoins will fall. Do as a community who worships and takes care of bitcoin advocacy, we should continually be a community that fully supports this kind of technology. Stay positive, everyone. Green days and the world's support is coming.
Activity: 270
April 15, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
I'm always think positively & also try to spread positive intention about bitcoin. I don't understand why some people's are always negative on this issue? They are absolutely wrong who think bitcoin will die or lost forever. I believe that bitcoin is the king of crypto world & we can't thinking our crypto life without bitcoin. So we need to support bitcoin as more as possible & share positive atmosphere about it.
Activity: 208
April 15, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.
Yeah I will agree my friend.This time eventhough theres so many trials for bitcoin the best we do now was stay calm and positive always because in this matter we will be the best that we can to help bitcoin grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 05:27:35 AM
The value of bitcoin, and other digital currencies, will rise rapidly. Until it falls, just as fast. Investors with a short-term view will lose money, much like those who sold their stock after the dotcom bubble. Investors should only invest if they believe in the long-term vision of creating a global, stateless, opt-in financial system. They should also be prepared to hold their position for a very long time. I know I am.
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
Yes, of course we need to stay positive no matter what, we are in a market.
Activity: 218
April 15, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
Positive thinking makes works possible, positivity on bitcoin makes bitcoin users industrious to their job, bitcoin have a high value on coming months so let us be postive so the users will be more happy if thw blessings will be, ready ourselves to the upcomibg high value of bitcoin so let us selves happy and positive thingking.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
April 15, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
if I'm still positive about bitcoin, because I've just joined the bitcoin forum just now, I want to get the money from this bitcoin, tomorrow if I have been working in this forum may be able to assess in detail.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
Bitcoin is known for its resiliency, the ability to recover from even a big crash. This technology of virtual currency has already proven its worth and has already attracted a lot of investors including the big ones. We should stay positive on bitcoin even it receives a lot of negative feedbacks because its technology is promising and will never fail.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

We must not lose hope. Bitcoins will rise in price. We just have to have faith that one day, bitcoins will gain some steam and it will have a lot more followers. By then, we can sell our bitcoins and be rich. Just be patient and keep it calm. Hold your horses and think it through and not sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

Thank you for giving me a great article, after I read it adds I believe to keep Hold My Bitcoin and maybe I'll buy it again when it costs $ 6.5K.
Hopefully, the end of 2018 Bitcoin will increase and give happiness to Bitcoin holder.

"Ameen"
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 15, 2018, 04:03:16 AM
Actually not all people have full trust on the bitcoin they will get panic when the price starts to fall that is the main reason for the bitcoin price falls in big amount.But the one who are stay positive on the bitcoin will get the good rewards because the current value is not maximum value soon the orice will increase more and more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
I'll stay positive on bitcoin because I believe in this technology just be more patient and trust the process because in time it will rise again I'm sure bitcoin will not meet the highest price until now we all know the max supply is not reached I think more years en counting for sure the price will absolutely have a great value that can very useful for the future.
Yes we need to remain positive, because bitcoin is the new emerging technology and its use is increasing from time to time. Because people are continuously taking interest in bitcoin which is making bitcoin more stronger, i think that we will become able to use bitcoin for everything we want in near future because of the increasing demand of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Absolutely Yes! We should stay positive about bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin price now is very low. The volatility of the bitcoin price in the market place is normal. Stay positive in bitcoin, for sure in the next few months it can recover soon.
Activity: 1
April 15, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
For a long time it was discounted, the media banned the ads, was reflected in some speed problems, security issues ... But Bitcoin still prove their strength in the world of money. Bitcoin is a leader in the digital money world. By now, Bitcoin prices had stabilized and started to rise, with some countries giving policy to Bitcoin developers and especially to Western countries. Bitcoin gives me solid confidence.
Yes, you're right. There are a lot of negative news about bitcoin that would affect its price because holders will sell their coins thinking that it will be the end of bitcoin. As an investor, you should always believe what you have learn and understood about it, today bitcoin's price is gradually rising this is just a start of our success. We should stay positive about bitcoin now.
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
For a long time it was discounted, the media banned the ads, was reflected in some speed problems, security issues ... But Bitcoin still prove their strength in the world of money. Bitcoin is a leader in the digital money world. By now, Bitcoin prices had stabilized and started to rise, with some countries giving policy to Bitcoin developers and especially to Western countries. Bitcoin gives me solid confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: