Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
Bitcoin is one thing that's related to a new thing that's more inclined to the future I think, it's well developed in terms of interests, many countries still not all of them judge that it's a bad thing or must be resisted and etc. Anyhow it has a side of advantages that can still be directed to the things more positive and constructive for the country, I think it still has a long life and price movement of course., is still not over yet, it can still go towards the greater.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
April 11, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

You are not the only one, there are professional cryptocurrency trader in the market who really love red days because the price is keep on decreasing and they will have time to invest a huge amount of bitcoins even more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:53:50 AM
For me there is no reason to doubt what btc dev can do in the future business plan in the world. To think btc is not yet at the end of peak season but it is still at the beginning. In every another year there are another possible things to happen that can change the way of btc price. But still we need to become positive for it will raise and shout at the peak.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
we are attempting continually looking positive yet on the awful news coming now and again I feel awful and thinking what is the high player thought's and how is feelings beginning down market ? they will perhaps no sense about the feelings no emotions however little players or supporters can be freeze on that time and we will see the people groups influences frenzy to offer so on the off chance that you are so sentimental about your cash don't play hazard times available and don't feel awful like me.
Activity: 18
April 11, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
It's by far the most stable despite being shaky.  The volatility is a good thing and if there's one thing any newbie investor must know that is to be patient and know the charts, read a lot, learn from the pros don't bet on your intuitions. That's the worst. 
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Ofcourse i still on positive side of bitcoin, bitcoin are still strong even have many negative feedback because of price falling down in the marketcap and people panicking.

The bitcoin price are not moving up, almost two weeks at 7k usd price value i think its a sign price going up soon.
Activity: 72
April 11, 2018, 07:30:09 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

The bitcoin currency is healthy because it has a solid and well-developed foundation, in countries like Bitcoin, where the state is extensive regarding territory and a healthy economy, I think. If such a virtual currency is so prevalent in the future, it will be widespread.
Activity: 490
April 11, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
if we want to be a successful person then we must have a positive mind and remain optimistic with bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will soon recover and have a high price again
Activity: 572
April 11, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
I agree with you.
That's what we should do for the current state. Although the current market situation is not as we expected and coupled with negative news. I think the best way is to think positive and stay calm we have to do.
If someone have a better understanding about bitcoins and he had a good research work prior to getting into this world, so he must know how to behave in such situations. Being positive in this world is the utmost power that one must carry with himself because if you are lacking with this one trait, there will no life for you in this world and soon you are under heavy losses. So be positive.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
April 10, 2018, 05:52:57 PM
we are trying always looking positive but on the bad news coming sometimes i feel very bad and thinking what is the high player idea's and how is emotions starting down market ? they will maybe no sense about the emotions no feelings but small players or supporters can be panic on that time and we will see the peoples makes panic sell so if you are so romantic about your money dont play risk times on the market and dont feel bad like me Smiley
Activity: 1204
April 10, 2018, 05:45:49 PM
I stay positive on Blockchain. only technologies made future brighter. the development of blockchain is the only thing that guarantees bitcoin survives in years to go. some governments can ban bitcoin, but they can not avoid the era of technologies will take control of world currencies. this is a reason to stay positive on bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 04:55:37 PM
i strongly agree with you, though so many are against bitcoin, we will continue to support it and stay positive. bitcoin will conquer all obstacles soon
Activity: 434
April 10, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

Yes we should, because the price of bitcoins is still high today. The price of bitcoins has jumped from 3k dollar to 7k from 2017 to 2018 so why there are people who keep on saying that bitcoins will fall, just have faith on cryptocurrency because we are surely going to be rich in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 10, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
I am still positive despite the fact that bitcoin is facing issues right now. Even if bitcoin price go down further I won't feel hatred on bitcoin because how much it helped me weighs more than anything. Maybe because majority of what I earn comes from doing job than investment that I feel this way towards bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:23:03 PM
Begging time of at the year bitcoin reached high position But bitcoin not still this position. Very very upset me for this decrease value day by day. You should stay with bitcoin.
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
indeed if we look until now we must always think positive because from this moment until the very necessary positive thinking how we get and also use it because if we do not think positive will be able to harm yourself Wink
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
I am always optimistic about bitcoin. Since the bitcoin was born, I feel like a savior for today's growing human needs. Bitcoin not only grows over time but also develops in a positive way.
Activity: 490
April 10, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
Yes of course we have to be positive-minded about bitcoin bitcoin ride back and hope its value.
For sure the price of bitcoin will be high once again as we will get profit in future. Yeah bitcoin value will ride this month and the month after this, gradually we are increasing our income for investing in bitcoin, if we will think positive about bitcoin then for sure everything will happen positive to us, income for bitcoin is the best way of earning, we should buy bitcoin and hold for the long time with faith and patience that price of bitcoin will increase very high someday,
Activity: 448
April 10, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
Bitcoin needs all the support it can get right now that the market is facing a slump. if we lose faith in it there will be lots of panic that will result to more panic sales hence a slump in price for bitcoins.  We need to stay as positive as possible
Activity: 518
April 10, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

I just have heard positive news about Bitcoin. Google is not enemy of crypto advertisement anymore. Prices are growing. So hot summer is near. Great! 2017 was amazing. I suppose 2018 will be the same.
Pages:
Jump to: