Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 3. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
ugh, borz and ccr selling off millions of coins

Now you're just plain making shit up.

I would suggest anyone looking at XBY just to come onto the discord and talk to the devs/mods. They are always on there and willing to answer questions you may have.

Don't listen to dickheads like fapnnap.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
ugh, borz and ccr selling off millions of coins
brand new
Activity: 0
Well it could potentially be a great project, let's wait until april to see if they have some success? Once the tech and the tech-whitepaper are out, investors should be able to discern much more about the team. The price reflects the uncertainty currently, once there's no more fog, everything should hopefully be alright.

Also a footnote. Be weary of Cryptopia...
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
time for some honesty, fish, ddel meofthere and everyone else, you guys are legit, but come on, CCR is scamming everyone and im tired of watching this farce, tommorow is the dev update its gonna tank  Roll Eyes. I know you guys put your heart into it, but CCR has a deathgrip from hell on this project, the community is nice too, the only way to save this project is to stop CCR and borz, or to let the project sink

literally, CCR proves that damn essay right every single time when he shouldn't have. this project doesn't deserve what it's going through, but man....shilling aside, literally every single thing in that essay that keeps getting posted is true and it's sad
Activity: 47
From my point of view, nothing can stop XtraBytes (XBY) from breaking into the top 10. Its price could go up by more than 50 times its current price by the end of the year.
Activity: 45
For me, XBY is very potential in 2018 and able to be a top 10 in 2018. XBY transactions can be confirmed instantly using a technology that can complete up to 10,000 transactions per second. Its transaction speed is far beyond what Ripple (1500 tps) has to offer. In addition to that, the developers of the platform also claim that their system can repel up to 51% attack preventing any forks in the future.
Activity: 96
I don't think so. XBY is in downtrend. It's difficult for XBY to be a top 10 crytocurrencies in 2018
Activity: 129
I already sold 386k XBY it's a scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Why people create an account just to bash a single crypto is beyond me. You want the truth? 99% of the altcoin space is a big money grabbing pyramid scheme. How many of them are actually being used for their claimed purposes?  How many of them promise the exact same features? How do you expect a coin to make money when it's open source which means anyone can just take the code and use it themselves?  Big banks or other businesses might utilize blockchain, but they are not going to pay any of these altcoins for it.. they'll just hire someone familiar with the tech and create their own chain.

The coin that makes it big will be the coin with some unique tech that keeps the coin closed source so the chinese can't copy it like they copy everything. In that sense XBY is one of the very few I think could have a future, though I admit it could be a scam. Issuing those tokens was a big red flag that they are just doing money grabs... focusing on crap they shouldn't be focusing on, making new websites when they should be working on getting their coin's tech done...... it's probably a scam, but so are 99% of the other altcoins for no other reason than they have no inherit value on their own.. they trade at the market caps they do because of trickle down and pumping.

The day NEM decided to issue a new coin that is a side chain of NEM, I lost all faith in the crypto space.. so instead of working on NEM/XEM they are doing a money grab just like NXT did with Ardor and Ignis... so basically NEM's tech will never be used for anything and people just want to make more money. Great.
Activity: 189
delete all that spam pls
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
when will be lock up of note?
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

It seems that someone is pumping this xoin and its not a whale, its some kind of group that want to revive this abandoned coin. Take caution before buying this kind of token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
Please don't invest in this coin, the patent is a long-con scam and CCR proved it by offering a ponzi scheme on live chat! He has been taking community money and giving it away to new investors and using it for himself
That would not be surprising. Unless there was 100% real evidence in this thread I won't lean onto conclusions.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Yes,.what is up with the price drop? Dump?
Activity: 81
PATENT PENDING IS SOON

How do you know?

Any promissing updates and progress?

Btw Candi/crazy8ball can you contact me with a pm?
Initially, this coin seemed very promising to me, but today I do not see the developers' unity and ability to develop this project. The general fall of the market aggravates the situation. I hope that the developers will be able to solve the internal problems of the project...

Why do you see the developers as the main issue? I'm actually very confident in people like Borzalom and Danny. My main concern is the patent status and whether they will succeed in getting something released in the near term. April will be a very deciding month in my opinion.

How can you be confident in something when the mainnet code has never been shown to anyone or released?  What makes you think this project should be 50m+?

It's a gamble. According to their plans; they'll lock up 75% more coins and deliver a super fast dApp platform. I think that should be valued 250m+

With the lock up taken into account, that's ~$2,50 per coin (x10-15 from current price).

Based on the enthusiasm in the community, the AMAs with the developer, etc. I'm willing to take that risk. Might be that they release the technology, but it doesn't actually work. It's a risk I'm willing to take, but I don't think there is ever a "sure thing" in crypto.

yea, that is what will affect on price;

good idea; 2,5$ is little for it; it should go pump,cuz when it begin rise, people also begin buy
seawen, stop trying to scam ppl. obv scam for free coins is too obv
let's wait till the next testnet on the zoltchain i guess. I'm gonna refrain from saying scam for a while
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Initially, this coin seemed very promising to me, but today I do not see the developers' unity and ability to develop this project. The general fall of the market aggravates the situation. I hope that the developers will be able to solve the internal problems of the project...

Why do you see the developers as the main issue? I'm actually very confident in people like Borzalom and Danny. My main concern is the patent status and whether they will succeed in getting something released in the near term. April will be a very deciding month in my opinion.

How can you be confident in something when the mainnet code has never been shown to anyone or released?  What makes you think this project should be 50m+?

It's a gamble. According to their plans; they'll lock up 75% more coins and deliver a super fast dApp platform. I think that should be valued 250m+

With the lock up taken into account, that's ~$2,50 per coin (x10-15 from current price).

Based on the enthusiasm in the community, the AMAs with the developer, etc. I'm willing to take that risk. Might be that they release the technology, but it doesn't actually work. It's a risk I'm willing to take, but I don't think there is ever a "sure thing" in crypto.

Pages:
Jump to: