Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 9. (Read 13444 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hope so. I hold some of them!
This year such the crypto year, people talk about crypto currency so much

You should sell and buy back in, someone is dumping millions on cryptopia. Or should have sold at 3000...
Selling now doesn't seem like a good option anymore for me. Better just enjoy the wild ride and HODL! Wink

I sold all of mine at 3700 and have been buying back in at lower levels. Honestly, I'm still interested in seeing this project succeed (I wish it was more open and some of the developers were nicer), but I do wish to see the DAPP platform deployed one day and the project fully realized. The reason i'm avoiding holding is that it lets me make greater gains against the drop, i.e if I had 10k at 5k, I could have an extra 10k for free for a total of 20k for when it goes back up for free. If the tech comes true, the price won't matter that much right now, but by having a greater stash for free while it's low, when it does go back up, the gains are magnified (if you hold, you get 0 gains and keep the base amount Wink). If we're counting in dollars, I would be down thousands from holding compared to around a couple of hundred from the BTC bloodbath today.

Also...that wall at 2700 is getting worst, I think the person is trying to force people to sell even lower so they can tether or make gains from manipulating the market, just a heads-up for the people who are trading rn (and it looks like he's succeeding...so be careful). You should really try just trading instead of holding, you can always hold through the rises, but you won't lose as much money from the falls if you time it right.

Just watched another 300k dollars worth get dumped today lol
Edit : 302k dollars get dumped
Edit 2 : 309k now...price is going down lol
Edit 3 : aannnnddd it fell again. This is what poor management causes for people who hodl, fishfishfish needs to be better at what she does....good thing i'm not holding through the selloffs, just imagine all those people who brought at 4k thanks to fishfishfish  Grin

@fish For clarity I meant that you don't really seem good as a community moderator lol, no confidence in your project =/= buyers to negate the huge amount of manipulation, also you never did answer lappens questions btw

Also you did kinda hype it with others with the shilling so....people lost money when they could have sold and brought back in Sad
Activity: 189
https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7s0gcs/xtrabytes_development_update_january_21st/

As you can see, there has NOT been ANY update about the patent whilst you all lose money. Stop losing money and rally with me, rally with me my friends!! More than a million XBY will still be dumped, but NOT at your expense. Don't keep losing money on this project, they don't even care and the patent hasn't been submitted yet. So NO ZOLTCHAIN AND NO PRICE REDUCTION RIGHT NOW!!

Either demand information about the patent and open honesty, or let this coin stay a pump and dump  Cool

Edit : Got a PM asking for proof, please look at the disappointed responses to this update on the reddit and asking where the patent is   Cry
Activity: 28
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

They talk about a new technology that is not ready for testing and we have no idea about it. Is not an easy thing to be at the top 10 right now, because huge capitals are needed and too many projects co exist. The only Token I think will sky rocket that high is DIW because the project has real use of its token, so while people will use DIW the token price will go higher. Also what DIW suggest is something that everybody imagined but no one did, is something that everybody will use in daily life.
brand new

You should sell and buy back in, someone is dumping millions on cryptopia. Or should have sold at 3000...
Selling now doesn't seem like a good option anymore for me. Better just enjoy the wild ride and HODL! Wink

I sold all of mine at 3700 and have been buying back in at lower levels. Honestly, I'm still interested in seeing this project succeed (I wish it was more open and some of the developers were nicer), but I do wish to see the DAPP platform deployed one day and the project fully realized. The reason i'm avoiding holding is that it lets me make greater gains against the drop, i.e if I had 10k at 5k, I could have an extra 10k for free for a total of 20k for when it goes back up for free. If the tech comes true, the price won't matter that much right now, but by having a greater stash for free while it's low, when it does go back up, the gains are magnified (if you hold, you get 0 gains and keep the base amount Wink). If we're counting in dollars, I would be down thousands from holding compared to around a couple of hundred from the BTC bloodbath today.

Also...that wall at 2700 is getting worst, I think the person is trying to force people to sell even lower so they can tether or make gains from manipulating the market, just a heads-up for the people who are trading rn (and it looks like he's succeeding...so be careful). You should really try just trading instead of holding, you can always hold through the rises, but you won't lose as much money from the falls if you time it right.

Just watched another 300k dollars worth get dumped today lol
Edit : 302k dollars get dumped
Edit 2 : 309k now...price is going down lol
Edit 3 : aannnnddd it fell again. This is what poor management causes for people who hodl, fishfishfish needs to be better at what she does....good thing i'm not holding through the selloffs, just imagine all those people who brought at 4k thanks to fishfishfish  Grin
 this coin is overvalued, needs to be dumped soon really
Activity: 129
In cryptoworld everything is posible mate! Only time can tell if its posible or not! Will see!

Nah, if you look at pretty much all of the top projects, all are of a open and honest nature. The developers constantly interact with their community in addition to working hard. If there's moderators who kicks you from discord on the basis of "FUD", community moderators who refuse to answer legitimate questions and a infinite amount of delays, what makes you think it could make it to the top ten? look at how the delays killed verge and several other projects lol (or at least shot their ranking down heavily). If you're not open and honest and delay often, investors lose confidence and lost confidence =/=  top ranking. We can all scream price, I could say that dentacoin will be top 10 (and don't forget that they actually have real dentists accepting dentacoin), but that doesn't make it true  Cool
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
In cryptoworld everything is posible mate! Only time can tell if its posible or not! Will see!
brand new

You should sell and buy back in, someone is dumping millions on cryptopia (and forcing the price down extremely low). Or should have sold at 3000...

Also lol fish, people really do have valid concerns, that doesn't mean the people who posted are trolls  Tongue
Activity: 129
Its one of the best projects for my!!! When the tech will by released then will see the results (price) and the ranking of the marketcap!
My prediction is 30$+ for the end of 2018!(and top 15 is posible)

Not possible, it probably won't be anytime this year, you've seen the delays and there's still far too many red flags. Stop hyping the price and fix the red flags please.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Its one of the best projects for my!!! When the tech will by released then will see the results (price) and the ranking of the marketcap!
My prediction is 30$+ for the end of 2018!(and top 15 is posible)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

give me a serious answer

what is a top 10 currency? according to which ranking?

marketkap is a quite squishy ranking system, just look at tron where some teenies from china achieved top 10 rank just by having a huge number

it will still not make that currency be accepted by people who work for money, main reason cryptocurrencies get value in the first place is the desperation of people trapped in legislated bankster cartels, and the banksters themselves gambling arround
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Edit 3 : aannnnddd it fell again. This is what poor management causes for people who hodl, fishfishfish needs to be better at what she does....good thing i'm not holding through the selloffs, just imagine all those people who brought at 4k thanks to fishfishfish

I have no control over the ebb and flow of the free market. Nor when people buy and sell.  You ever watch Aladdin?  That would be one of my wishes to the genie.  Plus, Robin Williams is a superior actor.  Patch Adams and Mrs. Doubtfire are classics. As well as that obscure movie where he played a strange photo developer . . One Hour Photo  Cool

The ability to pull strings on the unregulated free market.  Grin  

Thanks for saying that you believe that I do though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I don't know if it will be top10 but it is for sure one of the best projects at the moment, with many differences and plus respect other cryptocurrencies
Today is a must buy, very cheap
Activity: 602
Merit: 106

Activity: 22
Outside of Kucoin voting, what other exchanges is XBY looking to be listed on?  I'm on the xtrabytes train for the long haul and want others to have a chance to invest in this project too but only Cryptopia's volume is limited.

Outside of exchange listings keep up the good work team!! Looking forward to the marketing run.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I really hope this is true, because it sounds very promising. And I personally have no agenda in spreading FUD because I want to buy cheap etc.
The only reason I was also involved in asking critical questions is that crypto-sphere is wild west. And I definitively don`t want to ruin anyones achievments of hard work.
The problem is, its not only about earning money, its also about not losing it. Thats why I believe transparency can help solving issues.

Thanks for taking the time to respond in your previous post.

Crypto is a funny beast. On one hand, this is a crypto with a marketcap of over 150 million dollars at the time of this post. There are literally so many things to do, and answering all questions on all forms of social media: fb, twitter, reddit, bitcointalk, DM on Discord, Telegram ..  I hope you get the point .. Companies with similar valuations, either in the business world or elsewhere, quite honestly have many other things to do.

Indeed it is the wild west. If the transparency, team, linked in, etc ..isn't to your satisfaction, you are free to move on.  We will continue to do the best we can in this landscape, and more and more details will emerge.

This whole "transparent team" thing is something that has only recently permeated the crypto-sphere. imo, this is a result of the onset of ICO's and the influx of traditional investors entering the space.  It's cool, but at the same time, it appears that many want crypto to conform to other capital markets.  Anonymity or pseudoanonymity used to be a positive thing in crypto.

In other news, Cryptopia has taken the XBY Wallet out of maintenance.
brand new
its still a dangerous buy, try and wait it out Smiley the price isn't stable rn. If you're daytrading, it "might" be okay, but long-term, it will drop a bit more. Notice how it keeps hitting 2998?

hint : more wait means cheaper coins and bigger bags if you wish to buy the biggest short-term yield, look at the key protection points at 2xxx to be successful.

Update - It's at 2999 and going down, gogogogo time for hyper cheap XBY! (be careful though it WILL go down even more, there is no support for the current price). 2937 now...
Pages:
Jump to: