Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 11. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
....And Fish ignores me instead of explaining why there's not even an effort to update about the patent and company registration, ultra-typical XBY mod who doesn't care about their investors   Cry It only takes 5 seconeds to type a response that says it was delayed due to such and such, but Okay then...
You are a funny dude.

https://www.reddit.com/user/crazy8ball17

You troll coins on reddit . . and are downvoted extensively.  I think you do need to go back to /Biz, like you mention on Reddit . . you are clearly out of your element here.

You realize also that its the weekend right?  

Also please try to understand how bitcointalk works . . .

CCR was last active: January 11, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
You can check this if you were more familiar with the forum here.

The post you are referencing was posted today. So, how is someone supposed to respond if they haven't been logged in since late Thursday night?

And just throwing around "OMG these guys are hero or legendary members" is also something that people do who are unfamiliar with this forum.

Nice attempt though. Thanks for playing.

Oh, I guess so, i'm just so used to him censoring everyone lol. Does CCR have an ETA on the patent and company approval and why is it taking so long?? I'm not the only person who wants to know but everyone here does (note: I'm not calling it a scam, just wanna know why the silence and ignoring your investors and as you read in the reddit forum, it should have been done by now so something is fishy). As a major player in the social media campaign, you should have access to this information to assure your investors but there has not been a response in weeks...

Also fish remember, your investors are top priority, don't hide information and call it FUD if something is wrong here, it casts doubt on the project...at this point, it's not trolling since I'm not calling it a scam, but it's the plain truth lol. Have you noticed that alot of people are beginning to doubt the project due to the silence and the way CCR acts? If you and CCR keep it up, when the wallet DOES accept deposits again, people are going to panic sell and the price will drop. The only reason that it hasn't right now is because of the freeze on deposits and withdrawals.

If you care about your investors fish, you will go out of your way to explain why all this fishy business is going on with the delays and lies when it should not be

The fishy business with this project is just too much fishfishfish! (Sorry, I had to...)
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
You are a funny dude.

https://www.reddit.com/user/crazy8ball17

You troll coins on reddit . . and are downvoted extensively.  I think you do need to go back to /Biz, like you mention on Reddit . . you are clearly out of your element here.

You realize also that its the weekend right?  

Also please try to understand how bitcointalk works . . .

CCR was last active: January 11, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
You can check this if you were more familiar with the forum here.

The post you are referencing was posted today. So, how is someone supposed to respond if they haven't been logged in since late Thursday night?

And just throwing around "OMG these guys are hero or legendary members" is also something that people do who are unfamiliar with this forum.

Nice attempt though. Thanks for playing.

Some people in crypto will do all they can to cast doubt on a project . . its cliche . . .

If you are unsatisfied with the current news, you are not forced to buy. Plain and simple. Sounds like you are unsure of your investment.  Maybe something like the traditional stock market is more your style.  Grin
And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

what? im crazy8ball on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.

No you're not...

Yes I am...
...and still no update...and it's almost 4 weeks...why is there still no update...
Also lol @ them censoring questions of a "hero member" about the patent on their thread

No you're not you frauding piece of garbage

Onoz the jig is up *runs* lol (also on a serious note, any update available yet on this project after 4 weeks?). There's been legendary and hero members asking in the official thread as well and no response, why can't CCR come online and explain why the wait is so long?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725299.60 A legendary member asked here and CCR is ignoring him / her

........why would anyone avoid answering important questions for 4 weeks and not even give an update?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Being in the top 10 is a bit impossible for XBY. It will take a of time to be on the top 10 because there are more qualified coins for those spot.
Activity: 10
And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.

No you're not...

Yes I am...
...and still no update...and it's almost 4 weeks...why is there still no update...
Also lol @ them censoring questions of a "hero member" about the patent on their thread

No you're not you frauding piece of garbage
Activity: 20
Xtra bytes is a scam. The developers are liars and miss deadlines. Don't invest in this vaporware coin!!! Their lies will cause this coin to collapse!!!
https://i.i_gflip.com/218d9p.jpg
Give me proof that the coin isnt a scam? Show me the white paper? Why are the developers hiding? Why are there so many delays? Why do they shill this coin instead of just working on the technology? The coin is a scam. If there isnt a white paper its a scam! they lie and create fake promises!!! What if Borzalom and CCR are the scammers who fled with the ICO money? How do you know they arent? Why do they hide the github? tell me or this coin is a scam!!!
Read this clearly! The circulating supply will not be reduced for years. You have no proof that this coin isnt a scam its just as fake as onecoin!!

a thread calling the project a scam and people refusing to invest lol
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2736585.new#new

Be careful until they answer the red flags.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Hello all,

I sent money from the Xtrabytes wallet (latest version) to Cryptopia 12h ago. There's still nothing appearing on Cryptopia. It's usually MUCH faster.

The Block Explorer indicated only 300 confirmations. Is this normal? And how many hours will it itake?

https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/tx/a83fad744a3865f910be7bf5bf56e927fbafb7270c1b51f1e96f286c24969d62/address/BSqaFDHxzgA81DNuoyxhw6wbff6jDNZm7Z

Thanks for your help.

Um...I think deposits on cryptopia are frozen, the wallet has been in maint for like a week Sad it seems that no one can withdraw or deposit for a while now
Oh I see. I didn't see any information about that on their website. Will the money automaticaly arrive on Cryptopia when they fix it?

Thanks.

It should, yes Smiley
Activity: 5
Hello all,

I sent money from the Xtrabytes wallet (latest version) to Cryptopia 12h ago. There's still nothing appearing on Cryptopia. It's usually MUCH faster.

The Block Explorer indicated only 300 confirmations. Is this normal? And how many hours will it itake?

https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/tx/a83fad744a3865f910be7bf5bf56e927fbafb7270c1b51f1e96f286c24969d62/address/BSqaFDHxzgA81DNuoyxhw6wbff6jDNZm7Z

Thanks for your help.

Um...I think deposits on cryptopia are frozen, the wallet has been in maint for like a week Sad it seems that no one can withdraw or deposit for a while now
Oh I see. I didn't see any information about that on their website. Will the money automaticaly arrive on Cryptopia when they fix it?

Thanks.
Hello all,

Thanks for your help.

Um...I think deposits on cryptopia are frozen for XBY, the wallet has been in maint for like a week Sad it seems that no one can withdraw or deposit for a while now which is why I feel that the price is overpriced since no one can sell their share unless it's already on the exchange
Activity: 5
Hello all,

Thanks for your help.

No you're not...

Yes I am...
Activity: 10

No you're not...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
XBYwill not be in the top 10 this year. And I doubt about the next year too. But this project has a good future and I would buy coins in order to store them for 2-5 years. Maybe this will bring me a good income.

I still can not understand why a lot of people are trying to hype XTRABYTES, well, it is a good coin, but it doesn't have a working product, why it is still on the top 120? I dont know.

This coin is useless, it is plenty of good coins on the market at the moment.

But a top 10? i do not think so.. being in the top 10 means that xtrabytes should be worth more than $10.

Let's see how it goes, but for me, it is impossible.

Activity: 81
I recommend to wait and see if they can proof anything. Many people don`t know anything but say wonderfull project.

And while FUDers often use Newbie accounts, scammers do so too.

Look into the main thread who is most passionately defending XBY by calling critics FUD. Check it out!!!!

Guys like CryptonPrime, Newbie account, posting here in XBY and also ATB Coin (which is btw a 100% scam) and in both cases he calls people FUDers and says wonderfull projects.

And even more, he tells how much money he can waste, stuff like; Its okay if I loose 1-2 Bitcoins if it fails, but I m sure it goes to the moon.
You really think serious investors would say stuff like that? Even for people with 100 BTC, I doubt they throw their BTC around carelessly.

And even worse, he is not the only fishy guy that seems to have a track record in defending scam projects.
Can be coincidence? No daubt it can be. I m not a god to know everything. But like 90% of all projects I ve checked out and asked questions I wasn`t completely ignored and called FUDer.

And there is annother thing that annoys me a litle:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-cryptocurrencies-to-invest-with-6-000/answer/Josh-Scot-1

For me personally this is a bait strategy. I haven t seen an article with an invest recommendation like that for top coins. Not even EOS or other stuff, besides scam.
BTW the author belongs in someway to XBY but is tagged as "Food Business Owner (2008-present)".

He seems to write 3-5 articles a day with more or less the same content praising XBY and telling you its a top 10 in 2018. Sorry but this is laughable.
3-5 posting a day as business owner? I might be an idiot, but I can not imagine this right now.

Again, be carefull, make sure you check as good as you can on this. I personally wish I m wrong and it delivers, but untill then I wait. Cuz of the fishy smell.
Activity: 48
XBYwill not be in the top 10 this year. And I doubt about the next year too. But this project has a good future and I would buy coins in order to store them for 2-5 years. Maybe this will bring me a good income.

New Announcement, including Github and Whitepaper, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27886132
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
Activity: 48
The coin is certainly interesting and the technology seems to be unique, but there is a small trick in this, if the technology is really unique, then a high enough chance that there will be some kind of critical error or simply everything will go wrong ... this happens and therefore one should not forget about the possible risks and enter into all your capital in one coin! In any I wish good luck to the project and further development!

ik that feel I just watched mybit drop 10k satoshis near instantly and saw XBY drop 600 sats near instantly yesterday on cryptopia and recover at a lower ATH crypto is volatile as sin lol

It is. But patience is the key. If I wouldve held just my first investment on bittrex (a lot eth, a lot ripple, a lot litecoin and monero) I would be on my yacht now. Just buy some xby and dont look at the xby chart a few months, you will be amazed!
The coin is certainly interesting and the technology seems to be unique, but there is a small trick in this, if the technology is really unique, then a high enough chance that there will be some kind of critical error or simply everything will go wrong ... this happens and therefore one should not forget about the possible risks and enter into all your capital in one coin! In any I wish good luck to the project and further development!

ik that feel I just watched mybit drop 10k satoshis near instantly and saw XBY drop 600 sats near instantly yesterday on cryptopia and recover at a lower ATH crypto is volatile as sin lol
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: