Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary? - page 17. (Read 183553 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Yeah why not and if ever I get my salary through bitcoin maybe I would try to hold some,
And see how much it would increase after a few months or year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
I would prefer to share the risk. Main income I would earn in dollars and extra funds that can be used to accumulate I would have kept in bitcoin. I do not trust the currency which may one day lose 30% of its value.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Yes
I accept
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
For now not yet because bitcoin is not yet stable and keep on moving. I would prefer bitcoin for bonus as this is additional pay something I could trade or hold on until bitcoin goes up. Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Of course, especially now, lol look at its rise  Grin
Activity: 173
I do not want to take that risk. Here in gold I would agree to receive a patch, and bitcoin for me is only a tool for additional income.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
depend to how much bitcoin that I will recive as a salary
Activity: 168
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
Why not?

It is almost as liquid as USD. If you don't feel safe about it, you can always get back to your FIAT.
Activity: 246
I would gladly accept bitcoin as salary!!

just one thing, when the price of bitcoin will be stable?  when all the people of the world start using bitcoin...? that's when, and when will that happen?

The price of bitcoin will not be stable, because it will lose the interest of many people who use bitcoin only for earnings because of the increase in its price. Now you can still accept salary in bitcoins, and then it is not known what can happen with this currency.
Activity: 453
I would gladly accept bitcoin as salary!!

just one thing, when the price of bitcoin will be stable?  when all the people of the world start using bitcoin...? that's when, and when will that happen?
Activity: 420
I'm ready to receive all my salary in bitcoins. All is 100 percent. I trust this crypto currency, so I'm not afraid even of course fluctuations. All the same, I will eventually win
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
I not accept bitcoin as salary, because the price is not stable

So do I. For me it is only an additional income. The basic salary I receive in the official currency is more stable and will not collapse the next day.
Activity: 162
Yes, indeed! why not Huh
Of course, bitcoin can be a good investment, if our salary money then we just save it in the bank, if our salary bitcoin then we can benefit from it
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Is a great idea, that way working a month in the long run can be like working for years
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Yes, indeed! why not Huh
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
I not accept bitcoin as salary, because the price is not stable
Activity: 216
I get extra income in bitcoin and it suits me. The basic salary in the currency of my country is spent on my own needs, and bitcoin is saved for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I really wanna receive all my salaries in BTC or ETH hahahha

I do not want to take that risk, because the price is too unstable. This is for me only as an additional income.

Yeah BTC is unstable but when you think of it. When your boss told to you that your salary in BTC per hour is 0.002 then even if the BTC rate comes up or down it will still be 0.002 per hour, well I think that is fine for me also. But yeah it is also good if you think that BTC is just your extra income.

You can win or you can lose with this price's variation.
It's a risk, I agree.
But I really wanna this risk Smiley

Yes, you need to be able to take risks so that you can then get a good profit. After all, the rate can grow well and you can earn much more.

Totally agree!
If I received my salary in BTCs last years, I'll be a millionaire hahah
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
Bitcoin is way too unstable for that. I would say no.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
I really wanna receive all my salaries in BTC or ETH hahahha

I do not want to take that risk, because the price is too unstable. This is for me only as an additional income.

Yeah BTC is unstable but when you think of it. When your boss told to you that your salary in BTC per hour is 0.002 then even if the BTC rate comes up or down it will still be 0.002 per hour, well I think that is fine for me also. But yeah it is also good if you think that BTC is just your extra income.

You can win or you can lose with this price's variation.
It's a risk, I agree.
But I really wanna this risk Smiley

Yes, you need to be able to take risks so that you can then get a good profit. After all, the rate can grow well and you can earn much more.
Pages:
Jump to: