Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary? - page 18. (Read 183553 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I really wanna receive all my salaries in BTC or ETH hahahha

I do not want to take that risk, because the price is too unstable. This is for me only as an additional income.

Yeah BTC is unstable but when you think of it. When your boss told to you that your salary in BTC per hour is 0.002 then even if the BTC rate comes up or down it will still be 0.002 per hour, well I think that is fine for me also. But yeah it is also good if you think that BTC is just your extra income.

You can win or you can lose with this price's variation.
It's a risk, I agree.
But I really wanna this risk Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ofcourse. Simply because you can work anytime , anywhere even at home as long as you have internet connection. Bitcoin really can change persons life because most of us spend our time in the office which is very unhealthy. There are  lot of things to do and bitcoin will be one of the reason we can make this things possible esp of how much is a bitcoin is. It is a very good deal and if you have a part time job that only consume 4hrs or less this will be a good income already if you are only looking for simple living. I hope bitcoin will last forever so that we can enjoy simple earning like this Smiley
Activity: 145
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
Ofcourse  Grin but i dont think any company could dare it. Only they can fix the salary with fiat and give you bitcoin according to current btc price.

Not all companies agree to pay salaries in bitcoins, because they are afraid of its unstable prices. To change this situation, it is necessary for the state to take bitcoin and then companies will pay salaries in bitcoins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
Ofcourse  Grin but i dont think any company could dare it. Only they can fix the salary with fiat and give you bitcoin according to current btc price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
I have no problem with using bitcoins so I don't mind to get his salary in bitcoins. Until we see the increase in the price of bitcoin it will be all fine. There's a chance considerably to increase it.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
I would be afraid to receive all the salary in bitcoin, because in our country not everywhere can they pay off and in case of long processing of the operation I will have to wait very much when you need money urgently.
Activity: 392
Dijual
Yes. I would definitely accept my salary in Bitcoin! Its because i could simply convert it to any other currencies that I need afterwards. It would make the whole getting paid process much quicker. Without Bitcoin I have to take a check, travel to the bank, deposit it, sometimes there is a hold. It is very inconvenient. I would love to have Bitcoin deposited into my wallet every hour and no need to wait to get paid instantly.

It's too risky to get all the salary in bitcoin because of its unstable price. You can lose a lot because of the large decline in prices and wait a few months after the price is restored.

For me its ok as long as i know who is sending it and the steps in confirmation is being followed. It's btc has a good security and a very random algorithms. And i trust blockchains to keep the security protocol followed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Yes. I would definitely accept my salary in Bitcoin! Its because i could simply convert it to any other currencies that I need afterwards. It would make the whole getting paid process much quicker. Without Bitcoin I have to take a check, travel to the bank, deposit it, sometimes there is a hold. It is very inconvenient. I would love to have Bitcoin deposited into my wallet every hour and no need to wait to get paid instantly.

It's too risky to get all the salary in bitcoin because of its unstable price. You can lose a lot because of the large decline in prices and wait a few months after the price is restored.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

I do not want to take that risk, because the price is too unstable. This is for me only as an additional income.

Yeah BTC is unstable but when you think of it. When your boss told to you that your salary in BTC per hour is 0.002 then even if the BTC rate comes up or down it will still be 0.002 per hour, well I think that is fine for me also. But yeah it is also good if you think that BTC is just your extra income.
Activity: 31
Not yet, because the fees are too big to convert, and until we see supermarkets accepting it as payment, it will be hard to live on it.

But later i would definitely. I am looking forward for a Bitcoin world.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I would definitely accept bitcoin as my salary in a couple of years. I wouldn't do it now since it doesn't have much stability, but when it stabilises, I would happily take it as my salary.

I also like to accept bitcoin as my salary because the more bitcoin I earn the more chances that it can grow in my bitcoin wallet, which is good. Nowadays bitcoin is in demand online and you cannot deny the fact that many people now have their own bitcoin wallet.

Me not really​. Because the bitcoin price isn't that stable like your monthlh salary. Each second the price is changing. So I wouldn't choice bitcoin as my salary.

me too i wont accepf bitcoin as my salary becUse of its unpredictable value/volatility.  salary should have a fix amount especially when you work 8 hours a day or more than 8 hours.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Of course. I very want to get my salary in bitcoins. Especially before bitcoin go up in price  Grin
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Judging by how well the area of ​​cryptography is developing now, I'm very sorry that I do not receive a salary in Bitcoin. Of course you need to take into account the fact that you need to live somehow and solve all everyday problems for simple money and therefore you need to receive 50-50 salaries.
Activity: 140
I would gladly accept it as my salary, especially during this bull run Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Activity: 546
Activity: 378
I would definitely accept bitcoin as my salary in a couple of years. I wouldn't do it now since it doesn't have much stability, but when it stabilises, I would happily take it as my salary.

I also like to accept bitcoin as my salary because the more bitcoin I earn the more chances that it can grow in my bitcoin wallet, which is good. Nowadays bitcoin is in demand online and you cannot deny the fact that many people now have their own bitcoin wallet.

Me not really​. Because the bitcoin price isn't that stable like your monthlh salary. Each second the price is changing. So I wouldn't choice bitcoin as my salary.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

Activity: 34
In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?
Not sure, but better make sure it's stable and secure. But for me i rather accept fiat currency for now unless it convert the btc to fiat currency to my bank account. Too early to tell this currency secure to use, seems a few lacking in btc. I'm not so sure, but i feel not too safe. Sorry

You correctly think. There are no people who are confident in the Cryptocurrency by 100 percent. Everyone understands that cryptocurrency is a risk.
I'm ready to take only 10 percent in bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: