Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary? - page 23. (Read 183553 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 511
February 19, 2017, 10:33:31 AM
In present situation it is really good to accept bitcoin as my salary because even i can use it for different purpose without disturbing my fiat currency like trading, investing, gambling etc. When i am converting from fiat currency to bitcoin i need to pay lot of fee for it. Now it won't be a problem for to accept bitcoin as salary.
And what money you pay for public utilities or buy food? For daily needs still are not without Fiat.

Theoretically you can use services like Cryptopay, then exchange your Bitcoin to FIAT and use the VISA/Debit/Mastercard to pay or get the money at the ATMs.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
February 19, 2017, 10:22:50 AM
I would consider taking a portion as a salary for convenience, but I wouldn't commit to buying the same (or less) portion if I had to do it myself.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 18, 2017, 03:21:12 PM
Yes of course I will accept my salary as a Bitcoin.... Because it will increase with time
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2017, 06:38:37 AM
No, my salary is for my family. And i would still earn bitcoin separately for myself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 17, 2017, 03:56:32 PM
Now 50% 50% maybe in the future 100% , but now it´s impossible pay everything with bitcoin , you have to sell in exchange to have some money in your bank for that things.

Yes it would be hard for day to day life if you would get one hundred percents salary. Yes you would need to change it so that you could buy things you need for every day. But even fifty : fifty would be hard, because people who do paying would need to calculate salary every time before they pay you, because of bitcoin non-stabile value.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Gambling bitcoin webmaster
February 17, 2017, 12:16:41 PM
Now 50% 50% maybe in the future 100% , but now it´s impossible pay everything with bitcoin , you have to sell in exchange to have some money in your bank for that things.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
February 17, 2017, 09:23:26 AM
In present situation it is really good to accept bitcoin as my salary because even i can use it for different purpose without disturbing my fiat currency like trading, investing, gambling etc. When i am converting from fiat currency to bitcoin i need to pay lot of fee for it. Now it won't be a problem for to accept bitcoin as salary.
And what money you pay for public utilities or buy food? For daily needs still are not without Fiat.

There are websites where you can exchange bitcoin to fiat and we can pay bills, shop online, and etc.
I am using this website and the company has a good service also they are in the process to adding restaurants
Activity: 284
February 17, 2017, 04:18:19 AM
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
February 17, 2017, 03:30:40 AM
Unlike what some people think, there are already a considerable number of people doing this, but most of them work in the so-called informal jobs. Just see the amount of people using freelancer services, such as Bitwage.
This is one of the few employments which may involve a salary of bitcoin, but this is rare because few employers want to part with their bitcoin.
Activity: 39
February 16, 2017, 07:13:31 PM
Unlike what some people think, there are already a considerable number of people doing this, but most of them work in the so-called informal jobs. Just see the amount of people using freelancer services, such as Bitwage.
Activity: 149
February 16, 2017, 07:11:17 PM
I wouldn't accept bitcoin as salary. The bitcoin volatility is too high, and the local acceptance too low, so I have to change most of it to fiat.

But things can change...
We all have the right to choose. Employers can not force us to take the currency which does not suit us. To do this, they open bank accounts. But with the course really better not to play, because in the end, suffer wage worker and then, too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
February 16, 2017, 06:39:52 PM
for now im earning on this site
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/
great start for the new people
Activity: 284
February 16, 2017, 06:23:00 PM
i'll take btc for a part of my salary and use it like that, not all my salary because i can not buy everything with btc right now and would need to exchange the btc for cash to use.
If the amount of your salary allows you to spend only half of such everyday life, and the other half to keep the future in bitcoin, it is the best option.
Activity: 195
February 16, 2017, 05:48:15 PM
What is the point to be paid in Bitcoin later if I'll still sell bitcoin to use for personal use paper money.
Activity: 28
February 16, 2017, 12:45:42 PM
i'll take btc for a part of my salary and use it like that, not all my salary because i can not buy everything with btc right now and would need to exchange the btc for cash to use.
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
February 16, 2017, 10:51:33 AM
I wouldn't accept bitcoin as salary. The bitcoin volatility is too high, and the local acceptance too low, so I have to change most of it to fiat.

But things can change...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 15, 2017, 07:19:40 AM
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
February 15, 2017, 04:51:34 AM
I will accept bitcoin as my salary up to 50% of my total salary. 25% I need for paying electricity , water, internet and mobile. 25% I need to live just a bit under the average standard of living but that's a sacrifice I will make which I hope it will be rewarded in the near future.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
February 14, 2017, 11:26:35 PM
I won't accept BTC as salary, unless there's at least a 5% markup.
probably in the future, I will, but not right now.
i can always just purchase BTC's from my own money if I need to.
It's quite easy to get BTC nowadays.
When a majority of banks have BTC accounts, and stores widely accept BTCs, sure.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
February 14, 2017, 11:14:08 PM
I would of course accept this salary in Bitcoin. Time showed us that the volatility is in some sort a thing of the past, and given how high it could go I would spend as low as I can so I could get more in some time.

I would too accept bitcoin if they will give me bitcoin as a salary. Though it is rough to use bitcoins here in our country because not all of them are really interested in bitcoins.

Also here in our country there are so few stores that accept bitcoin and they will never know bitcoin unless someone introduce them to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: