Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins? - page 25. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

I think not, I won't trade my bitcoin for altcoims because I believe that bitcoin has it's own unique characteristic that would provide me a good gain in the future. I think it is better that I'll trade my altcoin for bitcoin because bitcoin has provided me a good profit already and I think that it won't fail me.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

It works almost the same way you have described. The market is volatile and currently, right now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency, because we have the market on its lowest positions ever, in comparison to other years. Thus, when you gonna buy any coin right now, you won't lose a dime and in couple of weeks or  months you'll be able to sell them. Or the best way you can make money without getting stressed is to find an adequate ICO and invest there some funds and wait until these tokens skyrocket. For example I have invested recently in a project which is called Cryptics - these guys have developed a platform that is capable to predict the price of different cryptocurrencies with high accuracy rate, I understood that this technology is promising and have invested there couple of ETH:) And I'm eagerly waiting for the next year when i'm gonna sell these tokens.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
if you have another income, then in cryptocurrency you can be a long-term investor. but I can see trading in relation to bitcoin is very interesting. you only need to distribute trades for 2-3 coins, if there is more, then you will not keep track of them
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Crypto currency is volatile so we can't say everytime we get loss or profit. But day trading needs experience at beginner level it's very hard. And trading alts with Bitcoin is bit better because all alt coins follow BTC.

I think this is a risky deal as alts do not necessarily follow the bitcoin trends. Profit margin in bitcoin is also higher compared to crypto investment. But if you have enough experience to predict the market trend then definitely you can earn a lot through altcoin investment.
Activity: 46
Crypto currency is volatile so we can't say everytime we get loss or profit. But day trading needs experience at beginner level it's very hard. And trading alts with Bitcoin is bit better because all alt coins follow BTC.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
Yes.If the price of Bitcoin is maximum.I will convert my holding bitcoin into the trusted altcoin.Then holding both the remaining bitcoin and altcoin for my future.If the price increase,it will good news for the holding people.We can easily convert Bitcoin into Altcoin.
It seem always better to hold more bitcoin s or tether when the market is struggling (as it currently is). A mere 10 percent drop on the price of bitcoin  will  often lead to  up-to 15-20 percent drop in the value of most altcoins
Agree with you it is best time to hold bitcoin, thinking about holding altcoins is not a wise thinking and good planning, bitcoin is king of all altcoins, so how can you trade king to buy the slaves, hold your bitcoin don’t think about trading right now in this situation, infect you should buy more than making this wrong decision of trading bitcoin for the sake of altcoins, bitcoin falls 20% at single dip but it rise more than 50% with each pump.
Yes, holding bitcoin is good because we know that bitcoin is the most promising coin even since in history of crypto but in terms of trading I usually used my portion of bitcoin to buy those have profit potential altcoins, because as a trader I should have to grab all chances to gain even on its smallest profit.
Well everyone has its own way of gaining a huge amount of profit. I believe that trading bitcoin to buy altcoin is amazing. We can really earn a lot of we do this kind of ways. But we need to make some limit regarding on buying such altcoin. Maybe we should do it halfway to avoid big loss of ever we are not lucky about it.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Yes.If the price of Bitcoin is maximum.I will convert my holding bitcoin into the trusted altcoin.Then holding both the remaining bitcoin and altcoin for my future.If the price increase,it will good news for the holding people.We can easily convert Bitcoin into Altcoin.
It seem always better to hold more bitcoin s or tether when the market is struggling (as it currently is). A mere 10 percent drop on the price of bitcoin  will  often lead to  up-to 15-20 percent drop in the value of most altcoins
Agree with you it is best time to hold bitcoin, thinking about holding altcoins is not a wise thinking and good planning, bitcoin is king of all altcoins, so how can you trade king to buy the slaves, hold your bitcoin don’t think about trading right now in this situation, infect you should buy more than making this wrong decision of trading bitcoin for the sake of altcoins, bitcoin falls 20% at single dip but it rise more than 50% with each pump.
Yes, holding bitcoin is good because we know that bitcoin is the most promising coin even since in history of crypto but in terms of trading I usually used my portion of bitcoin to buy those have profit potential altcoins, because as a trader I should have to grab all chances to gain even on its smallest profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Wise people always divert their investment from one place to another, if you are not getting a good money from bitcoin, then a lot of altcoins are there where even by investment a small amount of money one can make a good profit, the only problem is to recognize and select a good place for your investment and which you can do after getting some experience in crypto market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I think that at this point you can make a lot of profit from the altcoin trade, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily in recent days and that has led to the price of altcoin. The hiring is very strong, so the altcoin trade at this point of risk is very low and you will be able to earn very high profits. Or always have a specific transaction plan and always put stoploss.
Activity: 365
This could be a very good strategy to make it very big in cryptocurrency. Information like this is very helpful to some of us that new in the market of cryptocurrency and that will increase our change to among to those that have much gain in future. Good strategies!
Activity: 84
OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Yes, I'm partially change my ETH and bitcoin in order to invest in the different ICO campaigns, but big percent it's main coins
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Why not? Its good to diversify your investment in the most profitable alts and according to me this is the best time to invest as prices are far away down.You can partially cut down your total investment from btc to invest in coins like ETH,TRX,LTC,XRP if you do not have sufficient or extra funds with you.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Easy to say "I will make $500 in a day if the price jumps by only $0.05" but hard to execute. If it was that easy, we would have seen multiple people doing the same thing and thus easy money for everyone. But do we see them? Nope, cause it is actually not that easy. You are just considering about the price rise, but what if the price falls by $0.05? You would be losing $0.05 in matter of seconds.
It is true that you altcoins give more opportunity in making profit than bitcoin, but the risk associated with day trading is what holding people back.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I will follow the strategy to trade with Altcoin in the beginning because I will get experience from it as it is a short term trading processes so I will perform many times in little time which will give me experience. I will be able to upgrade to the Bitcoin after getting experience from the short term Altcoin trading which will make me able to get huge profit. Even if I lose in Altcoin trading it will not be huge loss and I will learn how to act according to that situation which is experience.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
I can suggest you some advice. Don't trade without much experience. Trading with altcoin is so risky. There is a chance to loss your capital also. In this case, you should need more information and experience.
Activity: 322
I definitely will and that's what I'm currently doing. I hold more altcoins rather than Bitcoin. The price of BTC now is still the highest in the market and I believe that I will have more profit in the future if I'll invest my money in quality altcoins so whenever I have BTC, I use it to buy more altcoins.
I do not think like you, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so the trade at this time is very difficult, bitcoin price despite the recovery, but I The price of bitcoin will not be able to pass the $ 7000 mark. So in order to be able to secure a profit and minimize risk I think you should only trade short-term bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Yes if I would surely get a profit from it I would definitely do it,
But right now alt-coin is also dropping down so for me I would really have to be careful in where I would put my money to gain some profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Not now i do not want to trade bitcoin for altcoin and it is easy to buy now altcoin and through this way we can become rich and both bitcoin and altcoin are profitable and precious as now the prices of bitcoin is recovering i hope that in the near future price will be good.
Pages:
Jump to: