Pages:
Author

Topic: Win FREE BTC playing our new Coin Hopper Android App! (25 BTC Intro Giveaway) - page 10. (Read 13033 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
My activity isn't 30 can i still get the giveaway ? I always play coinflapper  Undecided

although you always play coinflapper, but your account is still not eligible. lol you need 6 posts again, it is not difficult Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My activity isn't 30 can i still get the giveaway ? I always play coinflapper  Undecided
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
my earn is smaller in this game and difficult
i prefer to play coinflapper  Roll Eyes
But, since it is harder, it is more competitive on the PRO games. So, if you get good at it, you can probably win a lot.
Activity: 294
my earn is smaller in this game and difficult
i prefer to play coinflapper  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
Username : nickaizoku

Man its awesome. With wechat head to head challenge is cool!!
Ive been fan of bit crusher xD
Thanks!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Username: jokucoin

Thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
Yes it was very easy and fast.
Best regards to xtremetom. Great and fast work
EOS Auctions
Great, works fine Grin
You solved that extremely fast. Thanks a lot
It was xtremetom who fixed it! Thanks!

Was it straight forward to upgrade to new version?
Great, works fine Grin
You solved that extremely fast. Thanks a lot
EOS Auctions
Yes mongobongo is right. It was unplayable from beginning on. Now the last game began slower and became faster after second point what would be ok to play.

The speed problem has been solved. If you go to the settings screen (click on the gears icon on the main screen), and then click the "?" icon next to software version, you can install the latest version (1.0.1) which fixes this problem.
EOS Auctions
Why i cannot open your website http://api.bitplay.today/public/promo/coinhopper_pro_btpromo.html
Error 1008
Access denied
The link works fine for me, anyone else having a problem?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Awesome game! I'm having lots of fun playing it!  Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi xtremetom,.
yes its the speed reset after the game. When you close and restart the app before playing a new game the speed is normal. I tried that a few times. But compliment. You made a nice thrilling game

Hi vinyard,
when do you plan the "little" pro tournament on coin flapper pro (entry 0.0002) ?

Many thanks Smiley
EOS Auctions
i've download but after download i get message to put private key
What do you mean by "put private key"? Could you please send a screen shot of the message, that would be greatly appreciated.
xht
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
i've download but after download i get message to put private key
EOS Auctions
My username tygeade.

I played your other games and they are pretty good! Smiley
tiggytomb (BitPlay user tiggytomb) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award. Enjoy the games, have fun with your BTC.
EOS Auctions
Hi xtremetom,.
yes its the speed reset after the game. When you close and restart the app before playing a new game the speed is normal. I tried that a few times. But compliment. You made a nice thrilling game

Hi vinyard,
when do you plan the "little" pro tournament on coin flapper pro (entry 0.0002) ?

We are not exactly sure most likely sometime next week due to the time it took us to release this pro version of Coin Hopper.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001
Hi xtremetom,.

Hi vinyard,

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
My username tygeade.

I played your other games and they are pretty good! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: