Pages:
Author

Topic: Win FREE BTC playing our new Coin Hopper Android App! (25 BTC Intro Giveaway) - page 3. (Read 13033 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254
Hi vineyard,
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
everything counts right. I didnt see that the third and fourth players where still in progress. And oversaw the rules about bonus.
So thank you very much and excuse me.
 Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
Still the promotion? My username is med260 and I would say that is very good application would be nice to add a chat or social network BitPlay
I am sorry but you need an activity over 30+ and you must be at least a junior member on the forum before we will reward you with the BTC.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Still the promotion? My username is med260 and I would say that is very good application would be nice to add a chat or social network BitPlay
EOS Auctions
RGBKey (BitPlay user RGBKey) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
burnsd03 (BitPlay user burnsd03) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
Enjoy the Bitcoin and have fun with the new game!
EOS Auctions
username : bitraine

awesome game. keep it up.
I am sorry but you need an activity over 30+ and you must be at least a junior member on the forum before we will reward you with the BTC.
EOS Auctions
Username: - psonowal83

Nice new game... Am lovin it

Yes bonus took away winnings of classic tournaments.I didnt want to payout bonus. (I lost it ) Only wanted to payout earnings of classic mode.
The solution could be to earn by classic mode that bonus amount and all over 0.002 will be paid out.

For hopper tournaments i must first have a look. Dont know whether only the screen that I was the first was wrong or counting.
I for example had a tournament where I was shown as first with 12 counts second 1 and third and firth were 0. Suddenly after that a push notice came that I was third of tournament. Maybe it counts mostly the last tournaments. Ill have a look.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
username : bitraine

awesome game. keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Huh?
I played with your bonus on pro tournament and lost it. Thats ok.
But now I cannot withdraw my earnings from classic mode anymore.
Then I can delete the apps because no earnings are available anymore. No good bonus
Or must I now get over 0,02 and all over this score I get paid out?..
edit maybe my mistake used the bonus accidentally for the flapper game and lost there
And please have a look on bitcoinhopper classic mode.
There seems to be a bug in the counter since the last update. First place doesnt get 0.000005 bitcoins but 0.000000015 or sth like that. Second place is correct counted. In flapper all is correct countet.

Contact by email support[at]bitplay.today and they will look at your account and help. The bonus is 0.002 not 0.02 and you cannot withdraw it until you play 15 PRO Coin Hopper Tournaments, as the OP pretty clearly states.

Also, Classic tournament does pay out 0.000005 BTC. Can you provide me with the ID of a tournament that you believe did not pay out properly?

That's what happen to me like I stated in Coin Flapper thread game. I try to used the bonus in Flapper then lost 0.001 in first try then won 0.0005 on a second try so it is 50k satoshis lost on a second try then boom no amount are allowed to withdraw. Will completing coin hopper pro 15 times will solve this problem even in flapper?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
username: burnsd03

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
My username is RGBKey

Can you please explain for each permission why you require them? I don't understand why you need so many.
Can you let me know which permissions you would like information on?

Also, do you want the 0.002 BTC bonus described in the OP?
Yeah, I would like the bonus, I'm just talking about things like phone I remember it said, it seemed like a lot of permissions.
EOS Auctions
rinhunter (BitPlay user rinhunter) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
mark613 (BitPlay user MarkB0) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
Enjoy!
EOS Auctions
Huh?
Then I can delete the apps because no earnings are available anymore. No good bonus
edit maybe my mistake used the bonus accidentally for the flapper game and lost there
There seems to be a bug in the counter since the last update. First place doesnt get 0.000005 bitcoins but 0.000000015 or sth like that. Second place is correct counted. In flapper all is correct countet.

Contact by email support[at]bitplay.today and they will look at your account and help. The bonus is 0.002 not 0.02 and you cannot withdraw it until you play 15 PRO Coin Hopper Tournaments, as the OP pretty clearly states.

Also, Classic tournament does pay out 0.000005 BTC. Can you provide me with the ID of a tournament that you believe did not pay out properly?
EOS Auctions
My username is RGBKey

Can you please explain for each permission why you require them? I don't understand why you need so many.
Can you let me know which permissions you would like information on?

Also, do you want the 0.002 BTC bonus described in the OP?
Huh?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
username : rinhunter
quite difficult for me, but this game is fun.
awesome new game.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
My username is RGBKey

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Username: - psonowal83

Nice new game... Am lovin it
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
user name: markb0

cool music with a fun addictive game.  Thanks!
EOS Auctions
Do you give yet a bonus?
If yes then please for
maeuschen
thanks alot
maeusi (BitPlay user maeuschen) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
You got your bonus! Have fun!
Pages:
Jump to: