Pages:
Author

Topic: Win FREE BTC playing our new Coin Hopper Android App! (25 BTC Intro Giveaway) - page 7. (Read 13033 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
really like this game,  very interesting, wonderfull and I can get a satoshi by having nice.. awesome
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
Donwload and instal
i will try
my username: grandFX

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I am getting better from time to time. But there are not enough players to complete my open games. I think you should make advertisement on the coin flapper app
We are going to drive a lot more users next week, but wanted to test things here first. Will be putting Google Play version (without PRO tournaments) up early next week. Also, another real cool game is coming next week too!

COOL another new game. Can't wait!
Spoiler alert: Are you a basketball fan!!!

I smell it like the Android game, Basketball Shoot. I'm addict at that game.Hope the next game release will be like that. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
A chess game would also be fine.
Or a race game. Or card games. Or battleships
I am getting better from time to time. But there are not enough players to complete my open games. I think you should make advertisement on the coin flapper app

When you train harder you can be the first in pro.
Saw your score at over 80.
Do you play with one or two hands? Do you have tips for better playing?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

We are going to drive a lot more users next week, but wanted to test things here first. Will be putting Google Play version (without PRO tournaments) up early next week. Also, another real cool game is coming next week too!

sounds good. Going to download all basketball games on google playstore to make my skills ready ;-)
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions

EOS Auctions
EOS Auctions
HI there, I saw a link to your thread and I"m an android user.  However, since I have a bitcoin wallet on my phone, I don't install software that I can't see the source code to.  Is the source for your game posted anywhere?  If not, how do we know we can trust you.

Note, even if your game weren't open source, I would possibly try it out in in an android emulator but not on my actual device.  However, at the moment, my computer is too slow to run the emulator.

It is always good to be cautious when installing software on your phone. Unfortunately, we do not publish the source code. However, we do not operate as some anonymous Company you know nothing about. You can learn more about us at our website http://bitplay.today and see that we are a venture-backed, US-based company founded by an entrepreneur with a long and successful background in high-tech startups. I don't think you need to worry that he would be involved with a Company distributing malware. Also, we are the publishers of Coin Flapper and Coin Crusher, two of the most popular Bitcoin games in the Google Play store (just search for the keyword "Bitcoin" and we are in the top 10 results).
Please save one bonus for maeuschen until I am not anymore a newbie.
Dont know right now what to do to become a regular member here.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
HI there, I saw a link to your thread and I"m an android user.  However, since I have a bitcoin wallet on my phone, I don't install software that I can't see the source code to.  Is the source for your game posted anywhere?  If not, how do we know we can trust you.

Note, even if your game weren't open source, I would possibly try it out in in an android emulator but not on my actual device.  However, at the moment, my computer is too slow to run the emulator.

You can use PC for downloading the app then you can scan it online if it is harmful. If not satisfied you can try a third party app too. Plus if your really an Android user for a long time you know how or what specific option that app will access on your phone. You can see it before you install an app. Im an Android enthusiast for a long time and makes some development too and I will know if the app is harmful without knowing the source code.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
HI there, I saw a link to your thread and I"m an android user.  However, since I have a bitcoin wallet on my phone, I don't install software that I can't see the source code to.  Is the source for your game posted anywhere?  If not, how do we know we can trust you.

Note, even if your game weren't open source, I would possibly try it out in in an android emulator but not on my actual device.  However, at the moment, my computer is too slow to run the emulator.
Activity: 17
i am Download Coin Hopper done.
now i can be play game Coin hopper at my android,

my username : fitriacong99
Activity: 504
Hi,

Are you still offering the bonus for opening the account and downloading the app?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Thanks for free 200k sats. I play every tournament on it. But so far i dont feel like getting cheat.. no high score more than 100..highest like 30, i feel all its real player,and even i score 18 can won 1st place
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never believe that you cheat because of your great service and generous giveaways. It wouldnt make sense.And I dont believe on players cheating.
A ranking list would maybe bring transparency. I often was surprised on play store rankings, for example for flapper games how many points players can make. And a ranking list would give an additional tournament character. And its thrilling to climb up a few places on ranking. But I dont know if its very difficult to develop this table to an app.
I agree, cheat? only a fool would say the victory of others is a cheating..
Also interesting.
And maybe in further updates for flapper a ranking list for average of points? So that one can see how much he must improve to be fit for pro  Wink
EOS Auctions
I never believe that you cheat because of your great service and generous giveaways. It wouldnt make sense.And I dont believe on players cheating.
A ranking list would maybe bring transparency. I often was surprised on play store rankings, for example for flapper games how many points players can make. And a ranking list would give an additional tournament character. And its thrilling to climb up a few places on ranking. But I dont know if its very difficult to develop this table to an app.
How about a ranking of people who have won the most Bitcoin? Ranking of scores is a bit harder because games like Coin Hopper vary the # of points you can get in a given game so it isn't really apples to apples if you know what I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: