Pages:
Author

Topic: Win FREE BTC playing our new Coin Hopper Android App! (25 BTC Intro Giveaway) - page 9. (Read 13033 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Come on guys. When you play the elite there are players who score 143. Impossible with this short time of training.When you play the normal game the maximum is maybe 35. What a rip off. Lol player bigjme is beating all. And funny how he is scoring more points in the elite than the pro version. Is this your bot? But I like the game either way
no iam fair play..not bot..and other..only need skill and speed  Cool
you need to try harder and do not spread something defamatory
Loool keep talking shit. Even a chinese superhero gaming nerd can not score so much points in this short period of learning time. Funny how it is exactly the same in coin flapper
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Come on guys. When you play the elite there are players who score 143. Impossible with this short time of training.When you play the normal game the maximum is maybe 35. What a rip off. Lol player bigjme is beating all. And funny how he is scoring more points in the elite than the pro version. Is this your bot? But I like the game either way
no iam fair play..not bot..and other..only need skill and speed  Cool
you need to try harder and do not spread something defamatory
Activity: 14
 Undecided iam play in PRO Elite coin..and iam win (1st) but iam not recived 0.003? why?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
nice game..and nice music  Cheesy

username: bigjme
bigjme (BitPlay user bigjme) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
Enjoy the Bitcoin!
nice game..and nice music  Cheesy

username: bigjme
Activity: 420
jokucoin (BitPlay user jokucoin) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
nickaizoku (BitPlay user nickaizoku) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
creepland (BitPlay user kunickis) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
spndr7 (BitPlay user spndr7) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
gustina2 (BitPlay user cazandra24) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
golikcoin (BitPlay user golikcoin) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.

Everyone enjoy the Bitcoins and have fun with the game!

Thanks Smiley
EOS Auctions
I found this game much harder than Coin Flapper lol. By the way I don't know if it just me or my touch screen sensitivity but the tap has slow response. Or probably need more practice and just blaming the touch sensitivity lol.
You'll get better you Just have to practice. I was really bad when I first played to test it out but eventually I scored 115 points in one game.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I found this game much harder than Coin Flapper lol. By the way I don't know if it just me or my touch screen sensitivity but the tap has slow response. Or probably need more practice and just blaming the touch sensitivity lol.
EOS Auctions
jokucoin (BitPlay user jokucoin) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
nickaizoku (BitPlay user nickaizoku) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
creepland (BitPlay user kunickis) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
spndr7 (BitPlay user spndr7) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
gustina2 (BitPlay user cazandra24) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
golikcoin (BitPlay user golikcoin) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.

Everyone enjoy the Bitcoins and have fun with the game!
EOS Auctions
I have try scan the barcode but when the barcode bring me into my browser it say "The owner of this website (bitplay.today) has banned your IP address (114.125.168.94).".
I don't know what happen there, why my IP has banned?

How are you connecting to the Internet? Are you using a VPN?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
registered as golikcoin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Fun and Easy Game! Thanks for this!

By the way OP, does it have a 200 limit of tries per day like Coin Flapper have?

Bitplay Username :
cazandra24

Thanks!  Cool
Activity: 8
Sometime the app force close

Hi, I am the developer working on this game.

Under what circumstances does the game force close? Any details would be helpful so I can better target any bugs. Thanks Smiley
On classic mode can be rewards like on coin flapper?
Activity: 52
Sometime the app force close
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

Nice game concept, game speed is fast.

Bitplay
Username - spndr7
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
I have try scan the barcode but when the barcode bring me into my browser it say "The owner of this website (bitplay.today) has banned your IP address (114.125.168.94).".
I don't know what happen there, why my IP has banned?

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
Is it possible to cancel the pro tournament when a player get a network problem at start? I've lost twice without playing because got network problem at start. Its kinda annoying..
My BitPay username: kunickis
I know.. I dont have 30 posts and I am newbie but I am on bitcointalk from 2014year.. I am not posting just reading so yea.
I spend some satoshis on flapper pro and every time lost on pro round ;d
I just started to play coin hopper and on second round got for about 30score its not too hard.

EDIT: OK GET 30ACTIVITY
Pages:
Jump to: