Pages:
Author

Topic: win88.me - affiliate program - earn up to 0.5BTC per week - page 10. (Read 44165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
BTW. from which campaign you think those designs were stolen??

The design was stolen from XBTec. I was in that campaign before, so I recognised those immediately.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbtec-campaign-terminated-645147

I thought most people were aware of that, it was even admitted by the guy that entered into the competition that he took it from another campaign and made some changes, and the person who stated they designed it for XBTec originally.  

Using words like stolen is a bit over the top.  Its a very generic looking style that existed long before XBTec or bitcointalk.  Its popular because its looks good but no one can claim ownership of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Still waiting from a response from CP on how they're going to make this right. I think it's pretty safe to say that 80% of your advertisers are upset with you right now. Not "just me" like you guys said earlier.
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

The design was stolen from XBTec. I was in that campaign before, so I recognised those immediately.

WOW I remembered seeing a design similar, but not that similar. They're EXACTLY the thing same just a different website. Great choice in picking winner for signature contest.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
@Coin.Princess: may you consider give positive trust for those who keep the deal for the whole month?

+1 Smiley
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When will I be paid my second half?
Activity: 308
can someone link me the original win88 thread? i cant find it
This is their official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/win88me-bitcoin-dice-lotto-rpsls-632943
If you mean origiinal thread that was promoting signatures, then you have already found it, because it os this thread, but they just rename it and changed first comment.

yep thats the one i was lookin for
Activity: 546
This is their official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/win88me-bitcoin-dice-lotto-rpsls-632943
If you mean origiinal thread that was promoting signatures, then you have already found it, because it os this thread, but they just rename it and changed first comment.
Activity: 308
Activity: 350
I didn't get my upfront payment yet, did i miss something or did you forget me? Cry

It is not an affiliate program.
You will not get anything uf
Activity: 616
@Coin.Princess: may you consider give positive trust for those who keep the deal for the whole month?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Win88 is cheeky company who is looking for cheap advertising.

... and steals other campaign's signature signs too

Not really... they had a contest which was won by some member ... so if anyone stole those sigs it was a person who designed them - not win88.

Activity: 672

... and steals other campaign's signature signs too
Activity: 728
I didn't get my upfront payment yet, did i miss something or did you forget me? Cry

If I right, they finish this promo.
So it was just a bait, no need for me to keep this sig any longer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

If I right, they finish this promo.
Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I sent a message to Win88 with request of deleting my Win88 account - I don't want any reffs - I don't want to be a part of it.

I hope Win88 admins will delete my account soon.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Sadly this 'pay out up front' service has already ended. I definately do understand the reasons behind it though.

Maybe you guys should reconsider something like a fixed payment (per rank) + bonus for the refferals that someone personally brought to Win88.  Why? Because I think the income for advertisers now isn't even close to what it was earlier.

Promoting people to post their ref URL might lead to people spamming their ref URL (on this side but also on the rest of the internet) as they want to get as much refferals as possible. I don't think that's what you guys like Wink.

However, I'll keep the signature for a while. Atleast untill I found another trustfull party.  It looks like Win88 lost already many publicity on these forums as many people already have changed their signature to something else ;\.

Edit;: hey, obviously i've atleast brought 1 referal to Win88: according to the leaderboard Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Leaving this campaign, I don't like the referal thing. I want my 0.12 BTC monthly so, or you pay me for sig space or cya!

You didn't even change your sig

Are you rising post count?  Roll Eyes

Are you rising post count?  Roll Eyes

Are you ... ah, screw it Grin
Pages:
Jump to: