Pages:
Author

Topic: win88.me - affiliate program - earn up to 0.5BTC per week - page 7. (Read 44165 times)

Activity: 813
Merit: 507
As I saw my rewards lowering to BTC  0.00002218, I decided to quit. Last time I earned more (about BTC 0.01) but I saw the "Prize pool" is lower than before and there are more competitors.

I've been paid up front once, Coin.Princess thus is trustworthy.  When the Price pool increases again ór when a decent signature advertisement campaign (with stable income, or income related to posts) is announced, please let me know.

-
Don

Maybe espringe has referred himself as batmanbad ... support should check this because the hole wagered amount comes from only this account.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
As I saw my rewards lowering to BTC  0.00002218, I decided to quit. Last time I earned more (about BTC 0.01) but I saw the "Prize pool" is lower than before and there are more competitors.

I've been paid up front once, Coin.Princess thus is trustworthy.  When the Price pool increases again ór when a decent signature advertisement campaign (with stable income, or income related to posts) is announced, please let me know.

-
Don

Account History:

09-08 06:00:01            0.00005072            ReferPrize

So you got that amount in their affiliate program? That is cool. Have to try this one now.

Its only 5k  Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Account History:

So you got that amount in their affiliate program? That is cool. Have to try this one now.
Activity: 523
Merit: 256
My btc waggered from referrals dropped hard  Shocked

It dropped from about 0.07 to 0.0066 ...

What is this shit  Embarrassed

From what point?  If you are talking about last week, then it's a new week of referrals (wagers from last week don't count for this week).

The other possibility is if someone you referred was doing something against the rules and their account was de-activated.
Examples of some possibilities there are holding multiple accounts, someone self-referring themselves, automated play with scripting, etc.
legendary
Can someone recap to me what's going on here? Are people still promoing the sig addy to get more referrals or how is this thing going these days? It does seem lucrative down the line for the extreme content posters on here.

Well, I think you can find everything in the first post of this topic. The "pre-paid" signature advertisment has been cancelled (after a couple of weeks I guess). Yet, the only way you can earn some money from this service is to leave the signature in your signature and include a referal URL to it, like I did.  However, unless you're really lucky or actively attracting referals, you won't earn as much BTC as you will with a other decent party for renting out your signature space.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Can someone recap to me what's going on here? Are people still promoing the sig addy to get more referrals or how is this thing going these days? It does seem lucrative down the line for the extreme content posters on here.
My btc waggered from referrals dropped hard  Shocked

It dropped from about 0.07 to 0.0066 ...

What is this shit  Embarrassed
legendary
You should have made that big advertisement push with paid signatures now. Dicebitcoin is finished and you could have got its market share.

In a few days I am sure there will quite a lot of gambling sites who will try to get share with paid signatures.

Let's hope Coin.princess is going to do that Wink. If so, I'm in again!

It brought me about 5 times the amount of BTC I've got from my referalrewards now.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
You should have made that big advertisement push with paid signatures now. Dicebitcoin is finished and you could have got its market share.

In a few days I am sure there will quite a lot of gambling sites who will try to get share with paid signatures.
Activity: 523
Merit: 256
Everyone gets something huh? Well that is great.

Yes, all 50 referrals last week were automatically paid.
Just click on Leaderboard->Referrals to see your link Smiley

Here is a photo from the top 20 for Week 1 when payments were being distributed:

The affiliate thing pays off. I didnt actively play there for a while as i lost my accounts password and was too lazy to reset it. So now i reset it, and when i got to the account i had a small gift waiting for me, all from the old referrals i had Wink

That's awesome to hear and nice to see you back @Spoink.

This is exactly what we are trying to convey.  Building up more referrals over time can all add up very nicely (and eventually you can earn quite well without any new referrals!)
It's all cumulative Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624

Here is a photo from the top 20 for Week 1 when payments were being distributed:

The affiliate thing pays off. I didnt actively play there for a while as i lost my accounts password and was too lazy to reset it. So now i reset it, and when i got to the account i had a small gift waiting for me, all from the old referrals i had Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Lock this thread and create a new one for the affiliate program.

Thanks for the great suggestion.  We are still considering an integration of signature campaign with the affiliate program (i.e. min payouts or something similar) and that is why we have elected to continue this thread in this fashion.  If that changes then of course we will consider locking the thread and starting a new one.
Activity: 112
☯YIN YANG KING☯
legendary
Anyone here can post any winnings in the win88 affiliate program? Strunberg I think won..

09-08 06:00:01 0.00894201 ReferPrize

Hit "menu" and then "account" and you can see what you earned out of the referalls.  So, I almost earned 0.009 BTC. Not much, but hey, it's something. Thanks referalls!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Lock this thread and create a new one for the affiliate program.

Account History:

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Anyone here can post any winnings in the win88 affiliate program? Strunberg I think won..
Activity: 93
Imagine Me and You
I kinda like you site a lot. Thumbs up.
Tho, i never participate in the signature campaign, i like it
it helped me to change my strategy.

i am jack100
When does RPSLS come back?
Also, can u make deposits instant? i dont mind cashouts being approved before sent or sent only after 6 conf or so
But i don't have to deposit ... wait... play

Thank you and Keep it up

What is your biggest win in win88?
Pages:
Jump to: