Pages:
Author

Topic: win88.me - affiliate program - earn up to 0.5BTC per week - page 6. (Read 44165 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the new deposit system is awesome.  Cheesy
I got my deposit instantly as soon as i send it. though i lost it anyway.
Even PD needs 1 conf

i am jack100, the guy with 0.275BTC loss Cheesy
So how do i post a pic? do i have to download an extension or something???
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Want A Personal Coin? PM ME!
I think no one posted their deposit screenshots. That was a waste. Smiley

No one made screenshots but they payd for the positiv feedback I think.
There were some comments like this in the other thread.  Roll Eyes

Wow deposit is super fast huh.. No more waiting huh.. Congrats on that. Cashout and Deposit are good right now! Play on this site. Get BTC

Grin Are you really that bitter B4RF? lol .. When someone comments positively on win88 its either their own or was paid by them. This site is really rich!
Activity: 813
Merit: 507

No one made screenshots but they payd for the positiv feedback I think.
There were some comments like this in the other thread.  Roll Eyes

Wow deposit is super fast huh.. No more waiting huh.. Congrats on that. Cashout and Deposit are good right now! Play on this site. Get BTC
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi there are any possible giveaway ?
Username:mumi22
Add:14PqniBeh9L7Qjm2QYsqcUGYzgYkGDAutJ
Activity: 112
Want A Personal Coin? PM ME!
Activity: 86
Checkout Win88 Admin's Message

First 5 people to try the new deposit system and make positive comments on BitcoinTalk Thread (see upper right corner of the page) will receive a bonus reward. Capture screenshots of things like the realtime notifications if you can Smiley They will appear on the win88.me page (i.e. the website). So deposit and come back to the site to see them. - Win88Admin

Now the OP pays for positiv comments ...  Roll Eyes

Lol.. Im not getting paid. I wish I am but I only have 10 posts and a newbie. Im just trying to increase my post counts. That way primedice can pay me thru their sig campaign. Smiley And check your spelling before you post.. You owe it to the site you represent in your sig.

You might have misunderstood me.
I have referred to the message of the admin:
"First 5 people to try the new deposit system and make positive comments on BitcoinTalk Thread (see upper right corner of the page) will receive a bonus reward."

This conversation has nothing to do with our signatures  Roll Eyes

owwww... im sory.. ooops!  Grin Grin

First 5 people to try the new deposit system and make positive comments on BitcoinTalk Thread (see upper right corner of the page) will receive a bonus reward. Capture screenshots of things like the realtime notifications if you can Smiley They will appear on the win88.me page (i.e. the website). So deposit and come back to the site to see them. - Win88Admin

Lol.. Im not getting paid. I wish I am but I only have 10 posts and a newbie. Im just trying to increase my post counts. That way primedice can pay me thru their sig campaign. Smiley And check your spelling before you post.. You owe it to the site you represent in your sig.

You might have misunderstood me.
I have referred to the message of the admin:
"First 5 people to try the new deposit system and make positive comments on BitcoinTalk Thread (see upper right corner of the page) will receive a bonus reward."

This conversation has nothing to do with our signatures  Roll Eyes

Now the OP pays for positiv comments ...  Roll Eyes

-snip-

Dont worry guys.. For sure win88admin is on to this. Cheaters here will never win. Many tried but never win.

He has already won. He got most of the referral commision for this week.

It could even be the case that the account is from win88admin himself  Lips sealed
So he could lower the commision for the real accounts...

Not at all.  If we find any winner is not legit, we will add their winnings to the next week's pile.

Don't make accusations like that which are not true.
We are always honest and fair across the board.

I never said that this is the case, I just said it could be case.

And that is what makes the referral program less attractive...
Activity: 523
Merit: 256
-snip-

Dont worry guys.. For sure win88admin is on to this. Cheaters here will never win. Many tried but never win.

It could even be the case that the account is from win88admin himself  Lips sealed

Not at all.  If we find any winner is not legit, we will add their winnings to the next week's pile.

Don't make accusations like that which are not true.
We are always honest and fair across the board.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
coin princess just cleared things up:

So they made another account under their own ref link, and wagered? That is outrageous! Sad

In my case, I did not. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, and waiting for their response -- but I'm smelling a scam at this point...

1) Like everyone else, please follow proper channels for customer service.  Chat with our customer service on the site or leave a message to create a ticket.
This allows for fastest response.  Did you notify us these ways?  No you did not.

2) Scam?  Seriously?  We were informed by some of our users that you run one of the other Dice sites.
Saying that is just putting down someone to pump yourself up.

3) Since you want to start throwing around words like "scam" and start making things public rather than talking to us first, we can say that there are some questionable things related to your account which are looking into further. 

admin plz answer question above.... poster may have lost some BTC no evidence of foul play atm

On the contrary, there are some questionable things with the account and we are looking into it further.

Depending on the outcome we will either re-activate the account or instead add those referral winnings to this week's prize distribution.

Turns out espringe is also running a dice game. Hmmmmmmm. Something's not right.
Activity: 49
why is it that many people hate win88?  Huh
-snip-

Oh yeah? So this one is legit huh.. Anyway, admin always takes time to observe someone (just like before) but they will caught him for sure (that if he is really breaking the rules)

I doubt admin has the time to do that kind of thing. Espringe posted on the main thread.
-snip-

1     espringe    9.87925884    0.38778492
2    sgreen    1.35342022    0.05312503 <- this guy decreased his reward from 0.28 Sad (i know that feel bro)
3    taiwww    0.61680479    0.02421109

oh my gosh! espringe ruined my reward from 1 day before limit count.
how luck he is only refer 1 person and got 80% prize pool.

1     batmanbad    9.87925884 this is his referral. only one Sad

As I saw my rewards lowering to BTC  0.00002218, I decided to quit. Last time I earned more (about BTC 0.01) but I saw the "Prize pool" is lower than before and there are more competitors.

I've been paid up front once, Coi[Suspicious link removed]incess thus is trustworthy.  When the Price pool increases again ór when a decent signature advertisement campaign (with stable income, or income related to posts) is announced, please let me know.
-
Don

Maybe espringe has referred himself as batmanbad ... support should check this because the hole wagered amount comes from only this account.

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
1     espringe    9.87925884    0.38778492
2    sgreen    1.35342022    0.05312503 <- this guy decreased his reward from 0.28 Sad (i know that feel bro)
3    taiwww    0.61680479    0.02421109

oh my gosh! espringe ruined my reward from 1 day before limit count.
how luck he is only refer 1 person and got 80% prize pool.

1     batmanbad    9.87925884 this is his referral. only one Sad

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
As I saw my rewards lowering to BTC  0.00002218, I decided to quit. Last time I earned more (about BTC 0.01) but I saw the "Prize pool" is lower than before and there are more competitors.

I've been paid up front once, Coin.Princess thus is trustworthy.  When the Price pool increases again ór when a decent signature advertisement campaign (with stable income, or income related to posts) is announced, please let me know.

-
Don

Maybe espringe has referred himself as batmanbad ... support should check this because the hole wagered amount comes from only this account.

I'm thinking the same thing. All he was doing was betting 0.003 or so over and over and over. Just spamming those bets for the wager amount.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

I've been paid up front once, Coin.Princess thus is trustworthy.  When the Price pool increases again ór when a decent signature advertisement campaign (with stable income, or income related to posts) is announced, please let me know.

-
Don

Indeed, or he was really lucky refering a top (or addicted) gambler.

Currently his rewards will be BTC 0.36844543. I can only dream about that, that I will earn such amount of BTC for just refering people one day Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: