Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 28. (Read 104783 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Th00ber, I have 3 rigs running now.  One of the rigs is a rx 480 using claymore's zec and in the section that shows a gauge and has total share accepted and rejected I get numbers fine.  On my other rigs with ewbf I have no data on that section, is it something different between claymore and ewbf?

http://www.monitorig.com/#?panel=dashboard&id=0180db9329736a693147f05fd2e4119aba43cab7dfea

Love the tool and I know you have been working hard on it.  Had a few ideas and wanted to see if you had plans to implement

--Section to look at your exchange and possibly buy/sell.  Poloniex and Bittrex have integrated API's that allow a user to trade from.
--Implement Coinbase api for the ability to sell BTC and transfer to cash
--Im sure you have been asked to add more miners, would love to see tpruvot (lbry), excavator and gatelessgate (pasc), I can send you what you need from them
--I have a friend working on a tool to scan whattomine and auto switch miners based on best profitable coins for your rigs.  Not sure if this can be implemented with your's or you have a plan to do something similar in your tool.
--I know you have stated in the past that this is for windows only, would you allow someone to help port it over to linux?
--The ability to inject custom rom's for amd cards, im guessing watttool could do this?
--Use HWinfo instead of OHM, this could provide more extensive data?
--Implement something like MSI afterburner for tuning of gpu cards depending on coin being mined.

I know this is alot so please dont take it as unhappiness with your tool.  For me it works great as is, but with more abilities it could be a competitor against some of the mining OS software out there that is limited.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Hi th00ber, it was my error, it turns out that in the config file, I had in the field "rigname", a value different from the PC user name, it was already solved.

However, I have a new problem, although the application starts without problems and apparently sends all the data to the server properly, on the website says that my rig is offline and does not show my current hashrate.

please your help!.

https://i.imgur.com/rBFO0HD.png

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Hi th00ber, trying to install the application on a new rig, I throw the error of the image. Could you help me please? Thanks in advance

With a fresh install ?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Is the monitor able to check/show GPU temps ?
Hi th00ber, trying to install the application on a new rig, I throw the error of the image. Could you help me please? Thanks in advance

https://i.imgur.com/lWjhprf.jpg
Hi guys!
Sorry, I'm a bit busy at home and at work.
I'll try to add some miners support by the end if the week.

Thanks for the feedbacks mates
Activity: 73
Please set monitorig SW miner Pascal-SGMINER

Thank you
Activity: 13
after update i have to launch miner and ohm manually because monitorig.exe not doing it 
Weird ... Does it display something suspicious  or error ?
i think that was an firewall issue. Now it starts both of miner and ohm but i faced another problem. Miner sends me an "one of worker stoped.." and that doesn't appears when i start miner manually.
after update i have to launch miner and ohm manually because monitorig.exe not doing it 
Weird ... Does it display something suspicious  or error ?
Activity: 13
Hello th00ber,

I just installed the application, and apparently everything is working, however, the client fails to send information to the server and on the website, says that my miner is offline, when i can see that it is running without problems. Any suggestion? What can be wrong?
 Huh

Thanks in advance
Look OK, ... But the client should refresh After 3min, and in your case it don't.
If you close and restart the client, does it read the miner.log and refresh correctly in the next 3min?

Hi ... I closed and reopened the client, and after 3 minutes is still not connected. Do you need that i send you a log? ... I really do not understand that it can be wrong.

I tell you that I'm working with windows 10, I do not know if I have to do anything special because of this.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks and regards,

I PM you
Activity: 512
Merit: 260
Hello th00ber,

I just installed the application, and apparently everything is working, however, the client fails to send information to the server and on the website, says that my miner is offline, when i can see that it is running without problems. Any suggestion? What can be wrong?
 Huh

https://i.imgur.com/RVLwuE6.jpg

Thanks in advance
Look OK, ... But the client should refresh After 3min, and in your case it don't.
If you close and restart the client, does it read the miner.log and refresh correctly in the next 3min?

Hi ... I closed and reopened the client, and after 3 minutes is still not connected. Do you need that i send you a log? ... I really do not understand that it can be wrong.

I tell you that I'm working with windows 10, I do not know if I have to do anything special because of this.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks and regards,
Hello th00ber,

Huh

Thanks in advance
I have problem with the new Update, tool close my miner, but the old work fine
The tool crash ? Does it display something ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I have problem with the new Update, tool close my miner, but the old work fine
Hello th00ber,

Huh

https://i.imgur.com/RVLwuE6.jpg

Thanks in advance
This error is due to the fact that gitlab.com the source code repository I use is offline Sad

It will be fixed when they will be online.
I'll add a failover in the script ... but right now, run the old version until this one is up.

To manually fix this : Download http://www.monitorig.com/download/monitorig-client.zip
And copy it in the C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\monitorig\ folder
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
some wrong with your config file look see the topic above
Pages:
Jump to: