Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 25. (Read 104783 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I copy new ClayDualEth miner v9 in directory claymore-eth.
Miner was start, but monitoring write "ERROR The miner is not running or is not hashing"
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Hello th00ber,
Can The Miners Updated To Latest Version , I Notice That Claymore Ver.Is 11.3 And Now There Is 12.4 , I Use 12.3 As It's Stable With My Cards.

I'm assuming your referring to claymore-zec? I was able to update the claymore-eth by simply copying the newer version and its associated files into the claymore-eth directory. I'm guessing you could do the same.
Activity: 26
Hello th00ber,
Can The Miners Updated To Latest Version , I Notice That Claymore Ver.Is 11.3 And Now There Is 12.4 , I Use 12.3 As It's Stable With My Cards.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Hey th00ber, could you consider adding a 24h average hashrate as well as current runtime on the dashboard for each rig (I know runtime exist separately in the advanced section).
I've had the graph showing me an uninterrupted line, while the rig had rebooted sometime during that time.

Btw, the issue I've posted above, when rig is reported as offline due to some buffer overflow in the monitorig.exe still persists occasionally on several rigs. More on some than the others.
Yep, because the graph get a plot every 15min.
So if the rig is offline for less the graph not display it
Activity: 2
Hey th00ber,

I just wanted to say "donated" and to encourage others to donate for this great piece of software!

I've been using the beta for a couple days now, and I have to say that it's been a great experience so far!

I haven't noticed anything major to report. But if do, you'll (all) be the first to know!
No suggestions ... yet!

Great job!

Tongue
Activity: 15
Hey th00ber, could you consider adding a 24h average hashrate as well as current runtime on the dashboard for each rig (I know runtime exist separately in the advanced section).
I've had the graph showing me an uninterrupted line, while the rig had rebooted sometime during that time.

Btw, the issue I've posted above, when rig is reported as offline due to some buffer overflow in the monitorig.exe still persists occasionally on several rigs. More on some than the others.
Hello,
Please reference the problem: http://www.monitorig.com

It does not work!
Hi
Problem solved  ... Thé hosting service got an issue and result to a restore
Activity: 73
Hello,
Please reference the problem: http://www.monitorig.com

It does not work!
Hey th00ber,

Have you ever considered opening this up for community development?
Hi th00ber,
I'm having this issue with monitorig.exe 2nd time already. Please check first screenshot.
Miner is reported as offline (I receive a notification mail) on the website but showing hashrate in the miner log window. 2nd screenshot.
Miner is working and hashing properly. 3rd screenshot.

Only one instance of ohm is running, folder structure without spaces. 0% fan as these cards are watercooled.
Reboot or restarting monitorig.exe fixes this, restarting the miner through website interface doesn't.
Maybe you can look into this, thank you.
I'll check that , please PM me your public ID, I'll cehck tout data
Activity: 15
Hi th00ber,
I'm having this issue with monitorig.exe 2nd time already. Please check first screenshot.
Miner is reported as offline (I receive a notification mail) on the website but showing hashrate in the miner log window. 2nd screenshot.
Miner is working and hashing properly. 3rd screenshot.

https://i.imgur.com/qOzAgQ1.png
https://i.imgur.com/RTFvtYZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/mqfnwgQ.png

Only one instance of ohm is running, folder structure without spaces. 0% fan as these cards are watercooled.
Reboot or restarting monitorig.exe fixes this, restarting the miner through website interface doesn't.
Maybe you can look into this, thank you.
Hi.
Great tool, where does it take info from? miner log file?

I am getting
NO MINING INFO FOUND, If the miner just start wait ultil it is initialized

I moved my logfiles by miner config outside the miner directory, because i'm syncing the miner directory to dropbox for easy sync and change, but don;t want my logfile sync'ed (traffic).

Can monitorig look in some tther directory for the logfile???
Thx
Will donate

The tool, parse the log file + use Openhardwaremonitor to read sensors.

So, right now, the log file has to be in the miner folder and be named like default filename (ex: Claymore; it's xxxx_log.tx)
Activity: 33
Hi.
Great tool, where does it take info from? miner log file?

I am getting
NO MINING INFO FOUND, If the miner just start wait ultil it is initialized

I moved my logfiles by miner config outside the miner directory, because i'm syncing the miner directory to dropbox for easy sync and change, but don;t want my logfile sync'ed (traffic).

Can monitorig look in some tther directory for the logfile???
Thx
Will donate
p4n
Activity: 167
dude, this looks awesome!

I'm trying this at home with 1 R9 390. At first I was mining ZEC with Claymore 12.4 while installing monitorig, and closed it when monitorig started. It detected 0H/s, so I stopped it, changed Claymore binaries from monitorig to 12.4 ones, and restarted from dashboard. Now, my dashboard says that i have 2 x R9 390, and it is cloning data from my only one.

I'm planning to build a rig for use it with nicehash miner, so nicehashminer will be changing from claymore to sgminer when profitability changes. Is it compatible with it? Will it autodetect which miner is it running, and showing it on dashboard?

Congrats for this v2, it looks awesome!
Ne sure only one openhardwaremonitor is running

Ouch, what a silly mistake, i didn't noticed. Fixed, thanks!

I'm trying this at home with 1 R9 390. At first I was mining ZEC with Claymore 12.4 while installing monitorig, and closed it when monitorig started. It detected 0H/s, so I stopped it, changed Claymore binaries from monitorig to 12.4 ones, and restarted from dashboard. Now, my dashboard says that i have 2 x R9 390, and it is cloning data from my only one.

I'm planning to build a rig for use it with nicehash miner, so nicehashminer will be changing from claymore to sgminer when profitability changes. Is it compatible with it? Will it autodetect which miner is it running, and showing it on dashboard?

Ne sure only one openhardwaremonitor is running
p4n
Activity: 167

You can upodate claymore miners, just copy the files from the newer miner to the miners/ folder in the monitorig tool.
I'll later release a version to auto update them Smiley

Perfect! This did the trick thanks, I'm guessing at this point the dashboard wasn't built to handle PASC as an alt coin?
You are right man... I'll add it on claymore miner and release a version this evening
You can upodate claymore miners, just copy the files from the newer miner to the miners/ folder in the monitorig tool.
I'll later release a version to auto update them Smiley

Perfect! This did the trick thanks, I'm guessing at this point the dashboard wasn't built to handle PASC as an alt coin?
Activity: 5
Howsit,

Thanks, the above patch has solved the issue for me.

Wink
Tried to install for first time on windows 10
got this message
any help please Huh

https://image.ibb.co/gzfTmF/Screenshot_137.png
Could you check your %appdata% folder and tell me what is In monitorig sub folder ?

I am having the same issue on 4 of my rigs.

App is running fine on one of them. All I can think of is, the 1 system has W10 Pro on and the other 4 use W10 Enterprise.

No idea if that can help....
It's because of the space in the path ... probably your user name.

Please test with a patched exe (http://www.monitorig.com/download/monitorig.exe)
If it's OK, I'll pack it in the next release
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: