Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 128. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hi Wings, In the future, Will Wings evolve from just forecasting ICO's to maybe forecasting sports,
Award shows, elections etc. A lot of countries are banning ICO's , so how Will Wings evolve
If and when this happens ?

Huh

If wings starts sports forecasting then it will be direct competition to Augur and Stox
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Wings, In the future, Will Wings evolve from just forecasting ICO's to maybe forecasting sports,
Award shows, elections etc. A lot of countries are banning ICO's , so how Will Wings evolve
If and when this happens ?

Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
lol 2 new forecasts up, but Wings why are you setting up the gas price on 100gwei ? Shocked ahah you are making ETH transactions or what ? Cheesy please ppl lower your gas price don't pay a lot for nothing
100 gwei are you sure? i used default gwei and it was 10 gwei, for the first forecast i used default gwei, for the second one i set 6 gwei. everything went smoothly.
It seems that the default price is not the same for everyone, my friend got 40gwei... Anyway its better to check every time

So 10 gwei should be enough for a smooth transaction? I never understood the "Gas limit"... Btw at the moment i got as default Gas price: 0.0000000092
legendary
Activity: 1612

" no loss until you sell" is the typical phrase of someone who lost Smiley

haha you seriously have to do some research. that $600 was from just 4 forecasts, rewards from 12 more forecasts are pending.

if you buy btc at 6k and it goes to 100$, you lost. nothing else to say Tongue
nope, not until i sell. btw btc $100 can happen only in dreams.

Why I'm getting this on my Wings forecasting account: Error: Keystore: Invalid mnemonic?
contact wings devs in telegram. i'm not really sure why that happens. try clearing browser cache.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why I'm getting this on my Wings forecasting account: Error: Keystore: Invalid mnemonic?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
lol 2 new forecasts up, but Wings why are you setting up the gas price on 100gwei ? Shocked ahah you are making ETH transactions or what ? Cheesy please ppl lower your gas price don't pay a lot for nothing
100 gwei are you sure? i used default gwei and it was 10 gwei, for the first forecast i used default gwei, for the second one i set 6 gwei. everything went smoothly.
It seems that the default price is not the same for everyone, my friend got 40gwei... Anyway its better to check every time

I also can confirm this gas price is not fixed it's random and showing different of each refresh. I posted my forecast around 10 gwei maybe this guy is talking about previous forecast before the hard fork.
who me? i forecasted today on flixxo and opporty.

Wings is so undervalued right now! It is #103 in coinmarketcap..

But I don't get why the volume is so low on this coin, there's not interest on this project?

Still no one told me what will/is the use of this coin..

Earning some ridicolous rewards, ok.. but nothing more?
ridiculous rewards!? you certainly don't know anything about wings. you make money for forecasting and promoting ico projects, for accurate predictions you make good money, rewards depends on various things go read up! i have made around $600 with wings. when beta gets deployed i should be able to make more $$. there will be lots of ico to forecast on.

Very good, you made around 600$ , and how much you lost cause wings dump exactly? Wink
This is the point, maybe you spent 3000$ ( you spent more, right?) , you earned 600$ and you lost 70% from your wings investment? make the math.
If the only use will be forecasting, well, better to leave now this project.. and hey, i'm not a FUDder, i also have wings.
i have not lost anything really, wings usd price is pretty stable. although when i take btc wings price into account i'm down quite a lot. every altcoin is down, wings will recover and go way up when beta gets deployed.

Exactly.
The usd price is useless in cryptoworld, the point is that you are losing so much in btc price.
i'm not losing unless i sell. i bought more wings at 8.2k sats, i bought it too early i guess. ☹️

" no loss until you sell" is the typical phrase of someone who lost Smiley
if you buy btc at 6k and it goes to 100$, you lost. nothing else to say Tongue
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

How much USD is 100gwei
have heard ethereum transactions are super fast after last update, now we can even send with 4 gwei

If that person paid huge amount this could be a bug I forecast for both project with 10.5 gwei. Agreed with network is so faster and transaction go down to lower.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

How much USD is 100gwei
have heard ethereum transactions are super fast after last update, now we can even send with 4 gwei
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I already signed up for the newsletter before the bot was out. Anything special i need to do now?
legendary

I also can confirm this gas price is not fixed it's random and showing different of each refresh. I posted my forecast around 10 gwei maybe this guy is talking about previous forecast before the hard fork.
who me? i forecasted today on flixxo and opporty.

But I don't get why the volume is so low on this coin, there's not interest on this project?

ridiculous rewards!? you certainly don't know anything about wings. you make money for forecasting and promoting ico projects, for accurate predictions you make good money, rewards depends on various things go read up! i have made around $600 with wings. when beta gets deployed i should be able to make more $$. there will be lots of ico to forecast on.

Very good, you made around 600$ , and how much you lost cause wings dump exactly? Wink
This is the point, maybe you spent 3000$ ( you spent more, right?) , you earned 600$ and you lost 70% from your wings investment? make the math.
If the only use will be forecasting, well, better to leave now this project.. and hey, i'm not a FUDder, i also have wings.
i have not lost anything really, wings usd price is pretty stable. although when i take btc wings price into account i'm down quite a lot. every altcoin is down, wings will recover and go way up when beta gets deployed.

Exactly.
The usd price is useless in cryptoworld, the point is that you are losing so much in btc price.
i'm not losing unless i sell. i bought more wings at 8.2k sats, i bought it too early i guess. ☹️
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Exactly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Hello, I recently discovered Wings.  I'm wondering if there is info available on past payouts by the ICOs under evaluation ... of course I found the list of ICOs available for prediction, going back to Bancor, but I don't see any info on how the past payments were distributed.  I'm just trying to get an idea of what kind of returns to expect based on amount of Wings committed and the accurracy of the prediction.  Thanks.

You will not find information about payments on the website. Perhaps this information will appear in the beta version of the platform. Tables with payments is spread in Google documents. You can try to search them in Telegram chat.
Awards depend not only on the number of coins and the correctness of the forecast. Much depends on the terms of payment and fees.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello, I recently discovered Wings.  I'm wondering if there is info available on past payouts by the ICOs under evaluation ... of course I found the list of ICOs available for prediction, going back to Bancor, but I don't see any info on how the past payments were distributed.  I'm just trying to get an idea of what kind of returns to expect based on amount of Wings committed and the accurracy of the prediction.  Thanks.
Rewards for the first projects were really awesome! I can't say the exact profits for every forecaster, but in general, the profits were great. To be honest, the last payout of Stox wasn't so cool and someone may complain on this point, but as for me it is the stox team fault. The delayed the payout and gave it only when the price dumped so much.
legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 114
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Jump to: