Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 131. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
any news for the next step of this project? we need a fast platform and a strong advertise, with lots of projects. cheers

http://mailchi.mp/wings/wings-evalation-6-stox-building-the-blockchain-prediction-market-630661

This is latest news from the team they are still working to improve it's loading but this is still in pre-beta phase very soon they will make it more reliable. Wings is legit project and this is interesting way to collect some tokens just for forecasting.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Hi. I have been trying to make a forecast and i keep getting pop up saying your account password even after entering the password. Any ideas what is wrong?
Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies or tried it in incognito mode? you'll have to use account recovery option. Or just give experimental.wings.ai a try.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hi. I have been trying to make a forecast and i keep getting pop up saying your account password even after entering the password. Any ideas what is wrong?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
any news for the next step of this project? we need a fast platform and a strong advertise, with lots of projects. cheers
legendary
Is there a way to know when rewards for forecasting are sent out / available?

Until now I only got STOX and CoinDash. It's been a while now and I'm still waiting for others, like ACT, IND... forecasting was quite some time ago.

Either check Wings Telegram channel or check forecast page of each project frequently to know which rewards are out. I prefer checking Telegram lol.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is there a way to know when rewards for forecasting are sent out / available?

Until now I only got STOX and CoinDash. It's been a while now and I'm still waiting for others, like ACT, IND... forecasting was quite some time ago.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Does anybody think that wings is ever going to bounce back?  Undecided

Buying all I can below 10k sats... Steal at these low prices!

You can safely place an order for 7000 sat. The price there will be very soon.

I don't think it will go that low, but yes if BTC continues to go high and reach 6000$ or even more we can get cheap alts after that.I am waiting for the BTC correction to happen and BTC to be steady at 5k,Grab it now while the price is cheap
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

You can safely place an order for 7000 sat. The price there will be very soon.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
A very good opportunity today for all who did not become a member of the wings community to buy tokens and participate in predictions and earn tokens of new projects and some money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
yesterday i was able to see average and median forecast, today average is gone. any idea why?
i think it's because you are on wings.ai. average forecast is shown on experimental website.
anyone buying wings now or you guys are waiting like me, for wings to drop more to buy at cheapest price?

No, statistics on both sites should be the same
He is right experimental.wings.ai shows more info than wings.ai go check by yourself
 Bdw wings is at 10k sait now you think its not cheap ? Cheesy

You're WINGS at 10k is really cheap that is good time to take action and buy more to increase the reward amount from forecasting platform.

experimental.wings.ai is little faster than wings.ai I'm using this domain to make forecast there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
yesterday i was able to see average and median forecast, today average is gone. any idea why?
i think it's because you are on wings.ai. average forecast is shown on experimental website.
anyone buying wings now or you guys are waiting like me, for wings to drop more to buy at cheapest price?

He is right experimental.wings.ai shows more info than wings.ai go check by yourself
 Bdw wings is at 10k sait now you think its not cheap ? Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Wings is still in beta i guess that is why the site took ages to load, made some prediction on the site they got a lot project lined up but only few have release payment so far, my advise for the team is accept what the team is capable to handle.
legendary
How to see in which project I locked my Wings?

I locked my wings for some project, but now I don't remember its name. Would I need to check all of them one by one?

I always check them one by one to get back my tokens from completed forecasts. Maybe in future the team will add the button to manage and see where our tokens are locked on the platform. But at the moment you have to do this manually.

But each page takes 2-3 minutes to load on Wings website. My overall internet is very fast. But when it comes to Wings website, it is very very slow. Anyone else too expereincing same thing?

I'll ask this to their team on Telegram.
It's been like that from start, They will improve load time in Beta I think. For now the solution is to visit the experimental version of Wings.ai. experimental .wings.ai
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

I locked my wings for some project, but now I don't remember its name. Would I need to check all of them one by one?

I always check them one by one to get back my tokens from completed forecasts. Maybe in future the team will add the button to manage and see where our tokens are locked on the platform. But at the moment you have to do this manually.

But each page takes 2-3 minutes to load on Wings website. My overall internet is very fast. But when it comes to Wings website, it is very very slow. Anyone else too expereincing same thing?

Yes, I used Firefox and it solved a few issues I had with Chrome (Issues on my end with script blockers) - WINGS site seems to be a bit slow when predictions are running - especially 4 at once. I keep reminding myself that everything is still experimental and not final release.
  Project is absolutely amazing, Dev team works super hard, ICO's are taking over - right place - right time
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Jump to: