Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 129. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
For me now the best strategy is to keep the wings and to make forecasts. The payback will be later, a lot forecasts lately.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Are there DOA's daily? I was told you won't lose the WINGS but it isn't really clear if you do lose them, or you get them back after the DOA
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Wings is so undervalued right now! It is #103 in coinmarketcap..

But I don't get why the volume is so low on this coin, there's not interest on this project?

Still no one told me what will/is the use of this coin..

Earning some ridicolous rewards, ok.. but nothing more?
ridiculous rewards!? you certainly don't know anything about wings. you make money for forecasting and promoting ico projects, for accurate predictions you make good money, rewards depends on various things go read up! i have made around $600 with wings. when beta gets deployed i should be able to make more $$. there will be lots of ico to forecast on.

How much time you spend to get this 600, and how much wings do you have to vote?
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
I think forecasts should have a way to announce their self some days in advance. There shouldn't be a voting fomo. Give at least 48h to the community to open a discussion.

Yeah, this is a great idea for the beta version! I would also ask the team whether it is possible to make a more accurate choice of the projects (even if in the beta version we can forecast more than one project at the same time with all our wings)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think forecasts should have a way to announce their self some days in advance. There shouldn't be a voting fomo. Give at least 48h to the community to open a discussion. I talk about beta version or future versions. If something is a scam we need to check the code possibly.
Someone knows, the full version will be the history of voting for each forecast? At least some statistics to see clearly in the account.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
how much time ahead of a crowdsale would you say is needed for a company to approach wings? Is two weeks too short?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
How are the rewards sent for the predictions?  Do you receive the tokens to the ETH address where your WINGS are stored?
And If I decide to move my wings to another ETH address?

You receive the token on the adresse you forecasted with.

If you forecast on project 1 with adress A, then move your wings to adress B, once the rewards of project 1 are released, adress A will be credited. If after moving your wings you forecast on project 2, adress B will be rewarded upon project 2's reward release
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
How are the rewards sent for the predictions?  Do you receive the tokens to the ETH address where your WINGS are stored?
And If I decide to move my wings to another ETH address?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

But I don't get why the volume is so low on this coin, there's not interest on this project?

ridiculous rewards!? you certainly don't know anything about wings. you make money for forecasting and promoting ico projects, for accurate predictions you make good money, rewards depends on various things go read up! i have made around $600 with wings. when beta gets deployed i should be able to make more $$. there will be lots of ico to forecast on.

Very good, you made around 600$ , and how much you lost cause wings dump exactly? Wink
This is the point, maybe you spent 3000$ ( you spent more, right?) , you earned 600$ and you lost 70% from your wings investment? make the math.
If the only use will be forecasting, well, better to leave now this project.. and hey, i'm not a FUDder, i also have wings.

How is it lost if he didn't sell yet.

Too many people are shirt term here. These are the dumper who I get cheap coins from lol

So your strategy is to... hope.. ?
Seems not a good strategy..
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Very good, you made around 600$ , and how much you lost cause wings dump exactly? Wink
This is the point, maybe you spent 3000$ ( you spent more, right?) , you earned 600$ and you lost 70% from your wings investment? make the math.
If the only use will be forecasting, well, better to leave now this project.. and hey, i'm not a FUDder, i also have wings.

How is it lost if he didn't sell yet.

Too many people are shirt term here. These are the dumper who I get cheap coins from lol

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Agreed with you this coin has interesting use case my experience with project is pretty awesome. I also generate nice amount for me using the forecasting platform. Beta version will be big thing after this release price will start moving to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Activity: 630
I expect something amazing. I like the rating system they want to enter. I really want to feel how it will work. Now there is a chance for everyone to buy wings at a good price.

I would say (at VERY GOOD PRICE) I did not expect of course that such a price is possible. I hope it will not be soon

I hope when people realize that hardfork October 25, will bring nothing, they will start again to buy altcoins
Merit: 1000
Everything is calm over here. I am expecting the next update could be Wings Beta version .  Anticipating so much improvement on UI/UX of the platform and faster executing transactions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I expect something amazing. I like the rating system they want to enter. I really want to feel how it will work. Now there is a chance for everyone to buy wings at a good price.

I would say (at VERY GOOD PRICE) I did not expect of course that such a price is possible. I hope it will not be soon
Jump to: