Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 130. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I expect something amazing. I like the rating system they want to enter. I really want to feel how it will work. Now there is a chance for everyone to buy wings at a good price.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Do anyone has information when will be beta? Seems someone said that in October, but October's almost over

There are still some miner bugs to get fixed before make it public It was planned to launch to this month but dev are not looking satisfied to release. But I hope very soon we will hear some good news about this release pre-beta version is working fine there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is one of the most underestimated tokens
Buy wings, and use wings to predict, can earn predictions bounty
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Do anyone has information when will be beta? Seems someone said that in October, but October's almost over
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Any updates on blackmooncrypto rewards
how long will it take more?

blackmoon project need to realse the bounties rewards 1st. and after WINGS platform will distribute the rewards. is a step by step process...
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Tons and tons forecast is coming yet the price drop

Gotta sneak and dip in under 10K

IMO, Once reward is distributed, it may push the price pressure goes back Tongue
it's good time to fill the bag. i already bought some at 9k satoshis, if price drops to 5k satoshis i have to buy more imo, saving some btc just in case. by the way beta is coming out in november.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
can i enter in more than 1 forecast with the wings I am having  Huh

You will need to create several accounts, in order to make different forecasts for one project. And on different projects you can vote with one, just divide your tokens into parts.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Any updates on blackmooncrypto rewards
how long will it take more?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Tons and tons forecast is coming yet the price drop

Gotta sneak and dip in under 10K

IMO, Once reward is distributed, it may push the price pressure goes back Tongue
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
There are more forecasting, and it is good! It is a pity that it is impossible to vote all wings for different projects..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

yes you can , when you put a forecast you have the option  to choose how many WINGS you want to lock . gl in forecasting and enjoy the rewards.

I also using this strategy splitting my coins into all listing projects equally. This is nice strategy to catch up the all with sitting coins even we have choice to buy more to increase the reward amount.

yes you can , when you put a forecast you have the option  to choose how many WINGS you want to lock . gl in forecasting and enjoy the rewards.
any news for the next step of this project? we need a fast platform and a strong advertise, with lots of projects. cheers

Did you receive the newsletter? Anyway here you have the most important thing:

"The development team is focused on bringing out the WINGS Beta in November. The Beta will bring much needed automation and other key functions."
this are good news for all of us Smiley... lets see if wings team will deliver as they promise... November is the time when unicorns will fly to the moon Smiley.

we need a faster platform with lots of new projects on it.

cheers for sharing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Wings is one of the most undervalued coin out there/ on Coinmarket cap.
It's useful, but the whales / yeah, most of them are brain dead.
They would pump/push Gnosis and Augur and these 2 coins are not doing shit. Wings is the only prediction coin that's actually doing something / working.
You buy Wings and you use Wings to forecast and you're rewarded.
Gnosis and Augur both haven't done shit, but they're more expensive than Wings. Unreal.

Huh          Huh

"it is useful" ... why, exactly?  Huh

You buy Wings and use the tokens to forecast up and coming ICO's.
If your prediction is correct or close, you'll be rewarded with tokens. Pl see below.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/partners/wings-next-generation-crowdfunding-community-projects-fly-join-wings-now/

Honestly, that's a bad reason as to why it would be considered useful or valuable.
For bounty hunters, that reasoning makes it's great. Unfortunately whales probably arnt too concerned with bounties.

Overall. The current purpose is just that.
Makes for good marketing for ICOs, by adding the name wings as a partner...
Until a better platform is released that entices non forcastors to use the platform... there really isn't much value, only speculation.

I'm a forecaster and wings holder, and I see a promising future.
At this exact moment tho, it's a different story.

Exactly, this is my point.
No ico means wings is 100% useless.
Actually i really don't see a value and as soon as i receive all forecasted reward and maybe wings will have a little pump, i will be out.
Activity: 175
They would pump/push Gnosis and Augur and these 2 coins are not doing shit. Wings is the only prediction coin that's actually doing something / working.
Gnosis and Augur both haven't done shit, but they're more expensive than Wings. Unreal.

Huh          Huh

"it is useful" ... why, exactly?  Huh

If your prediction is correct or close, you'll be rewarded with tokens. Pl see below.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/partners/wings-next-generation-crowdfunding-community-projects-fly-join-wings-now/

Honestly, that's a bad reason as to why it would be considered useful or valuable.
For bounty hunters, that reasoning makes it's great. Unfortunately whales probably arnt too concerned with bounties.

Until a better platform is released that entices non forcastors to use the platform... there really isn't much value, only speculation.

Sir, Wings is slowly developing and there will be many more features added to wings as the platform evolves. Pls see below.
http://mailchi.mp/wings/wings-evalation-6-stox-building-the-blockchain-prediction-market-630661

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Huh          Huh

Huh          Huh

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Huh          Huh

Huh          Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
any news for the next step of this project? we need a fast platform and a strong advertise, with lots of projects. cheers

Did you receive the newsletter? Anyway here you have the most important thing:

"The development team is focused on bringing out the WINGS Beta in November. The Beta will bring much needed automation and other key functions."
Jump to: