Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 203. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Can I just buy Wings and keep it for like 1-2 years as investment? or Do I have to forecast something otherwise I will lose the coins???

You can keep it as an investment. You don't have to forecast if you don't want to.

Good to know, thanks!  But what is forecasting, is it like gambling? I can lose coins if forecast is wrong??
No, you don't lose your wings if you forecast wrong, the closer you are to forecasting correctly and the more wings you back up your forecast with the more rewards you get from the distribution.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can I just buy Wings and keep it for like 1-2 years as investment? or Do I have to forecast something otherwise I will lose the coins???

You can keep it as an investment. You don't have to forecast if you don't want to.

Good to know, thanks!  But what is forecasting, is it like gambling? I can lose coins if forecast is wrong??
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Merit: 500
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hmmm hello everyone, didn't took notice on Wings for quite some time

As i remember in my wings bounty : https://fly.wings.ai/

I has around 50 egg

But right now when i see back, it has nothing inside and the UI is different now

Is it distributed to somewhere?

Thanks
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
when do you think is good time to buy this coin?

Now is a good time to buy. When the price is lower than 30k
i did put my order at 20K see what happens the next few hours!

Now you have pretty low chance for this dip that time has been over there is just little correction after this it will move to new ATH. My advise is that if you really interested to buy than do it don't wait before it get too late.
thanks mate,you might be right i have change my order to 28K let see what happens !thanks for your advice , like wings project
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Now you have pretty low chance for this dip that time has been over there is just little correction after this it will move to new ATH. My advise is that if you really interested to buy than do it don't wait before it get too late.

legendary
Activity: 952

Activity: 784
Wings project is at its early stages and surely much more is still to come out in time. It is a project worth of billion dollars market in coming months. They way they are working and marketing it will be fruitful for platform as well as everyone who will be for long on it. Participating in forecast is another way of earning money using the platform.

I plan to keep a coin. They have not done anything yet, but there is a prospect.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Wings project is at its early stages and surely much more is still to come out in time. It is a project worth of billion dollars market in coming months. They way they are working and marketing it will be fruitful for platform as well as everyone who will be for long on it. Participating in forecast is another way of earning money using the platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
IMHO, I think Wings will fall down after release Wings forcasting and then it'll rebound. Anyone disagree ?

Ps: waiting for a dip  Grin

I really hope you're right lol I'm kinda jealous of people enjoying this pump, I had to dump my WINGS too early to buy other coins but I'm hoping to get another chance to get back in of course.

As your wish!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
Hello gentlemen

Is Wings coin I can mining? If so, how to do it?
regards

as i know, Wings is a token (an asset) based on eth platform with an initial fixed supply so it can not be mining.
legendary
Hello gentlemen

regards

No it can't . Just purchase it on Bittrex so that you will have a chance to forecast. Who knows, you might be lucky as of now, Bancor is up on the line .

I will wait for the price drop and buy Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hello gentlemen

regards

No it can't . Just purchase it on Bittrex so that you will have a chance to forecast. Who knows, you might be lucky as of now, Bancor is up on the line .
legendary
Hello gentlemen

regards
Merit: 251
nice first forecast done, happy to join in
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Is it true that 250K reward for bancor ? If it's real Super prize .
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When will be full release? In a month or later?
Jump to: