Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 200. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
we have over 260+ forecasts so far ... that would averages to just under $1000 per forecast

new Bancor fundraiser forecast bubble chart coming soon to wings.ai

Great graphic representation you got there. I am so anxious to participate but MEW wallet is not working at par. Maybe next project . I still want to savor my Wings token. But it is really a wasted opportunity not to forecast .
Activity: 183
Merit: 65
we have over 260+ forecasts so far ... that would averages to just under $1000 per forecast
im new here, can you tell how to forecast properly? i've retweeted a post, is that enough to participate? do i get any reward from it?
thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Hello.

It's i am again.

This rocket is not over. More news is coming. Get ready. Next target 0.001

Retweet please https://twitter.com/YaremiRoman/status/873315496615178241
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
when do you think is good time to buy this coin?

Now is a good time to buy. When the price is lower than 30k
i did put my order at 20K see what happens the next few hours!

Now you have pretty low chance for this dip that time has been over there is just little correction after this it will move to new ATH. My advise is that if you really interested to buy than do it don't wait before it get too late.
thanks mate,you might be right i have change my order to 28K let see what happens !thanks for your advice , like wings project
I think it will come back at a low price of 27k, it will probably be much better if you order at that price, so you get more profit than at 28k price ..

I don't think will back that low, wings gonna fly high.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

new Bancor fundraiser forecast bubble chart coming soon to wings.ai

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The most correct strategy is to buy wings for 0.0003 and put in jars for 6-12 months.

Agreed with you that is best way to make maximum profit with this amazing ride I also holding my coin for long term because now it's preparing for next run which take it to new destination this journey will be really amazing if someone hold for like that.
Yeah, I also still hold some wings, I hope there is a miracle by the end of this month  Grin

You don't need miracles. Just read the roadmap and analyze what are in store for users of Wings platform.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'd like to have an invitation to Slack, please. The OP's Slack link is a login one.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Anyone know how many ETH are needed to send 420 WINGS ?
Thanks.
Activity: 33
@dev What's your plan for adding this to other exchanges?

Would be nice to see on some China/Japan markets.

I guess for Polo we just have to wait.
Activity: 322
In a few months
$0.882258 (9.27%)
0.00030972 BTC (4.52%)
0.00322828 ETH (2.85%)

Respect Smiley
Activity: 47
@dev What's your plan for adding this to other exchanges?
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
The most correct strategy is to buy wings for 0.0003 and put in jars for 6-12 months.

Agreed with you that is best way to make maximum profit with this amazing ride I also holding my coin for long term because now it's preparing for next run which take it to new destination this journey will be really amazing if someone hold for like that.
Yeah, I also still hold some wings, I hope there is a miracle by the end of this month  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
can we have 2fa and or email authentication for login and or withdrawal?

There is no need for this, as username and password simply used to encrypt your key locally, and only the signed transactions are being sent to the blockchain.
You can verify it by just trying to login in incognito mode. It's very similar to how MyEtherWallet operates.

In the next version we going to greatly simplify this UX flow and make it optional.
cool. i get it now, thanks. just forecasted.
Interesting that no-one talks about the launch yesterday. UI/UX come on Wings you can do better then that. This was your moment to shine.
Now Polo is one more step away.

Next time start with a soft launch...

We well aware about the Alpha interface limitations, hence we working on the new version with a preview of which we already published:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQelZFOZvZU

The main goal was to give an opportunity for everyone to see the Wings vision as a community based value discovery platform, and we already gathered lots of useful feedback from it that we going to apply to the full beta version, with more forecasts incoming and Wings tokens being actually used.

There is no need for this, as username and password simply used to encrypt your key locally, and only the signed transactions are being sent to the blockchain.
You can verify it by just trying to login in incognito mode. It's very similar to how MyEtherWallet operates.

In the next version we going to greatly simplify this UX flow and make it optional.
Activity: 187
https://bitcointester.com/
from the conference in barcelona this week

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Anyone do the forecasting?
I couldn't get into the wings site last night so curious what everyone thinks about it before I make the move

Lots of people do the forecasting actually.
According to last email Wings sent 9 million Wings locked into forecasting mode. And still there is plenty of time.
Activity: 33
So that Bancor token is not receiving a warm welcome it seems?
I do not really understand what that token does and how wings can profit from it?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

I think it's a bad idea to pay our forecasting fee in ETH. We should pay our participation in Wings ! That would bring wings price higher and give us utility for this coin.. Now I have many wings but I dont see the utility for it
i agree!

You can't withdraw from dashboard you must have your account seed or private key to login into MEW. You can use 2fa this option available to increase the security level for your dashboard.
I don't think you understand me. we need 2fa on wings.ai to protect our account.

I think it's a bad idea to pay our forecasting fee in ETH. We should pay our participation in Wings ! That would bring wings price higher and give us utility for this coin.. Now I have many wings but I dont see the utility for it
i agree!

You can't withdraw from dashboard you must have your account seed or private key to login into MEW. You can use 2fa this option available to increase the security level for your dashboard.

Is either he is trying to paste this on another thread or he didn't invest at all into the wings project. All you need to withdrawal your tokens is your wings seed
no, i'm on correct thread and yes i have invested in wings.
Jump to: