Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 198. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
The whole locking logic is irrational. Why would I want to send my Wings somewhere? It could be much more painless -- the voter send 0.01 Wings (for instance) with the message that he votes with the rest of his Wings (pertaining to the sender address). Of course a precondition like availability before and after the voting process (or some other validation) is needed but it's that simple.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
After Bancor forecasting , it will be Coindash . I think this is a new way how do we collect several ICO coins/tokens aside from the conventional signature, translation and blog bounties. A new way to market upcoming crypto projects.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
I have already made my first forecasting, however I still have some wings left.

Can I make another prediction using the same account?

Has this been tested during the audits?

What worries me, is that what if somehow making more than one forecast from the same account will somehow expose some unforseen bug that will prevent me from unlocking my wings after this first forecasting event

I would like to use the rest of my wings to make a higher forecasting than my previous one, but would like to hear from the devs whether or not there's a possibility that I could lose my wings if I make two forecasts to the same contract from the same account.

Thanks Smiley

You can ask it on slack bro ^^ The devs are always in slack community..
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
I have already made my first forecasting, however I still have some wings left.

Can I make another prediction using the same account?

Has this been tested during the audits?

What worries me, is that what if somehow making more than one forecast from the same account will somehow expose some unforseen bug that will prevent me from unlocking my wings after this first forecasting event

I would like to use the rest of my wings to make a higher forecasting than my previous one, but would like to hear from the devs whether or not there's a possibility that I could lose my wings if I make two forecasts to the same contract from the same account.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
ANy news about adding wings to polo Huh

None at the moment but soon it will be when they will pick for next addition than I believe Wings will be there for sure.
Wings is too hot to be left behind. Waiting up for news Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
how to withdraw in fly.wings.ai
As I know the time for withdraw was ended February 2017 or earlier. Sorry but I think you can't withdraw your wings from your account now Sad
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

None at the moment but soon it will be when they will pick for next addition than I believe Wings will be there for sure.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The price drop reminds me of my PIVX investment at the top Sad.... over 6 weeks now and pivx still dropping everyday Sad
I hope WINGS was not just a pump and dump coin...still holding!

I think what's happening on the exchange right now is a result of uncertainty around the outcome of the Bancor forecasting.  If this is successful I expect a rise in the value of wings token.

Bancor's crowdsale ends 15 July, unless the hidden cap is reached within 1 hour, in which case it will end at 1 hour 1 second after it started.  Only after the crowdsale ends and payouts begin will the true value of Wings be realised. This is a pre-beta so improvements will follow.

If you have wings tokens I strongly recommend you take the opportunity to forecast as this will help to strengthen Wings position in the market.
Activity: 672
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The price drop reminds me of my PIVX investment at the top Sad.... over 6 weeks now and pivx still dropping everyday Sad
I hope WINGS was not just a pump and dump coin...still holding!
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
how to withdraw in fly.wings.ai
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
It seems the alarmists are merged, on the daily chart clearly shows the pin-bar. Is just a correction, soon will see growth.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Selling account with 6747 WINGS for 0.35 BTC. If interested - PM me, discuss details.
I think you need to create a thread on the topic of market and use escrow better or wait until the launch
yes but with good patience we will have to wait for the good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Will the price rise when the tokens unlock?

This is the first real forecast on the platform, alot of us are waiting for how the market will react to the outcome of the forecast result, it is great to finally see this  work
yeah
mybe pum soon
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin is gonna hit 3k USD and its going to take some altcoin with it. other altcoin starting to suffer their price is in the downward spiral, don`t be left behind wings has a good future ahead.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
who sold will regret it
some ICO may be difficult to buy
with wings if you are lucky you get a "free access" to new cryptos
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
how someone can think of forecast like 250k eth? it never happened in crypto history  Huh
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Will the price rise when the tokens unlock?

This is the first real forecast on the platform, alot of us are waiting for how the market will react to the outcome of the forecast result, it is great to finally see this  work
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
About forecasting, i need to have wings on wings wallet ( https://www.wings.ai ) , or on myetherwallet?
if i have wings on wings site, it will be ok for receive the reward?

you need to have wings on your adress (seed) used with account at  wings.ai
To log in to forecast portal you have to use same seed as for MEW because you have to send your wings to forecast contract (lock it)
Alternatively you can create new seed for voting and send there some wings and use it with your wings.ai account
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
About forecasting, i need to have wings on wings wallet ( https://www.wings.ai ) , or on myetherwallet?
if i have wings on wings site, it will be ok for receive the reward?
Jump to: