Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 205. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
If you think you can read whitepapers, so you can forecast on them.

If you are lazy and you don't read whitepapers, you can play behind someone smarter and less lazy than you. ( in the future, at the moment that feature isn't ready)

This is how wings will work.

In any case: you must read at the very least the WINGS whitepaper (only one in your life! you can do it!)

Once you read you are ready, you get some wings tokens, you connect to wings platform, and you forecast.

If you do a good job, you earn free tokens from the project you forecasted for.

The payout depends.

Let's take Bancor as first example:

there are say 250k euro bounty.

If all the people does a very bad forecast, and you do a very good one alone, you will get the most of those 250k.

More or less.

Man, all your generic answers are just common sense if I invested in wings...
You answered none of my questions while doing a fine job of looking like an idiot.

Sorry , may be you misunderstand the tone
I apologize. English isn't my mother language.
I can't explain better than this.

Lol, my bad... I see it now.
Gosh, I feel like an asshat now.

In the very least...
Thank you
For taking the time to write a lengthy response to my questions.
I will review the whitepaper again

Money = Bitcoin = GONE!!!

I personally lost mine!!  Shocked

.... but recovered it from my broken laptop HD!

OH YEAH.... Cool

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
yeah, showtime!  Cheesy

To bad a lot of dumping is going on, traders looking for a quick buck. Hope they will get burned, because these actions are selfish.

The price of wings has come down from 38k sat to 32k sat now, why this sudden change when we have forecasting upcoming in the next few hours and an AMA..I was expecting the price to shoot up a bit but not too high considering the factors but has come down gradually.

After a x100 you must expect many people to sell anyway.
If this happens, we reset the base, and we start with fresh new investors who got in at 1$
not so bad

How much was the ico price? I only have 10k wings  Embarrassed Cry

10k is not so bad...
hah thanks im sensing a bit of sarcasm. i wish i had more

man, if we get to 5$ you have 50.000 dollars in your pocket. IT IS NOT BAD!
no sarcasm!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
yeah, showtime!  Cheesy

To bad a lot of dumping is going on, traders looking for a quick buck. Hope they will get burned, because these actions are selfish.

The price of wings has come down from 38k sat to 32k sat now, why this sudden change when we have forecasting upcoming in the next few hours and an AMA..I was expecting the price to shoot up a bit but not too high considering the factors but has come down gradually.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
yeah, showtime!  Cheesy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Why do you guys think it will be less than $1 after the countdown??? 
I think Wings concept is very strong, its a bargain price right now, will be like $20 soon!
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
yeah, showtime!  Cheesy
Activity: 213
hallo
If you think you can read whitepapers, so you can forecast on them.

If you are lazy and you don't read whitepapers, you can play behind someone smarter and less lazy than you. ( in the future, at the moment that feature isn't ready)

This is how wings will work.

In any case: you must read at the very least the WINGS whitepaper (only one in your life! you can do it!)

Once you read you are ready, you get some wings tokens, you connect to wings platform, and you forecast.

If you do a good job, you earn free tokens from the project you forecasted for.

The payout depends.

Let's take Bancor as first example:

there are say 250k euro bounty.

If all the people does a very bad forecast, and you do a very good one alone, you will get the most of those 250k.

More or less.

Man, all your generic answers are just common sense if I invested in wings...
You answered none of my questions while doing a fine job of looking like an idiot.

Sorry , may be you misunderstand the tone
I apologize. English isn't my mother language.
I can't explain better than this.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Market Cap
$92,410,348

Great to see it

Let's go to the moon
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Felt that there is potential and managed to buy it for 12K. By the end of the month needs 50K to take.
legendary
Activity: 1148

WINGS Roadmap

This is just a reminder folks, and be astonished by product development Wings will offer . Just HODL!!!

This is the first time after Wings token was launched, I see the volume hitting more than 1000 BTC in a day and around a change from 24k sat to 38 k sat in just a few hours.Just Awesome and the good thing here is we are still entering the beta stage.
Activity: 910

WINGS Roadmap

This is just a reminder folks, and be astonished by product development Wings will offer . Just HODL!!!
Activity: 154
Thank you for the information.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
What is mind blowing growth this is very impressive now feeling good for hold this token but will keep this for long term by end of this year I hope it will achieve $50 easily and in Q3 we will see it around $20
Merit: 500
Just watched the video on website, looks good! I think its $100 coin next year! Holding!
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Good to see wings is still in the game.  Looking forward to see what devs can achieve Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Can't wait still 10H to start Wings

Wings Beta platform will start at that time?

News about Wings and Bancor partnership inspire confidence about future of both projects. Some people there talking about temporary dump, but it seems that Wings will only strengthen.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
How much was the ico price? I only have 10k wings  Embarrassed Cry
ico price was about 0.01$
I'm so sorry for sold mine 50k tokens for 0.1$ each as I did not trust the project Sad

Don't be sad guys you still have time to buy this token because real fun not get started yet. I feel price will boost up to $10 very soon it is just beginning of this new era so don't hesitate to take your action now.
Merit: 251
wow amazing day everything is green even if btc is up. Can't wait still 10H to start Wings
Activity: 166
How much was the ico price? I only have 10k wings  Embarrassed Cry
ico price was about 0.01$
I'm so sorry for sold mine 50k tokens for 0.1$ each as I did not trust the project Sad
Jump to: