Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 239. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Do we have any wallet for our WINGS? How to store these outside exchanges?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Good price right now 14900 sat. btc rising - alts rising. Nice to be part of wings community.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
is the dev plan to add this coin this token in poloniex?

when the platform will be release?

end of the month we should see some of the smart contracts for crowdfunding and forecasting, as well as the web user interface coming out
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
anyone know anyone who can do some TA on WINGS?  would be cool to get some sort of weekly analysis going
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

It depend on Poloniex how they decide to pick any coin wings is great project and I hope it will be added there very soon. Wings has nice volume so if they continue with this than soon we will see it on Poloniex.

Augur and Gnosis there in Poloniex. Adding Wings should be cool. Imagine if Wings can accomplished a fully finished product than those two other forecasting coins. My prediction is Wings will be x10 sooner than later.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

It depend on Poloniex how they decide to pick any coin wings is great project and I hope it will be added there very soon. Wings has nice volume so if they continue with this than soon we will see it on Poloniex.
Activity: 13
I'm wondering why wings isn't in the ERC20 Token list?
https://etherscan.io/tokens
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Can we please get this on poloniex?? My bittrex account randomly got hacked today. Really want to trade on a market I have faith in.
I believed Bittrex is more secured than Poloniex, Polo is more vulnerable to attack than Bittrex but I also wish to Wings on Poloniex

And this is based on... ?

This is based on programming skills. Poloniex is not exactly an example for web security.
Activity: 39
In Bittrex only 2947047 Wings in sell wall, practically nobody wants to sell.
Here is showing its power, imagine what will happen when the platform starts to work  Grin
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Glad I bought when it was still 8k satoshi and making profit now but I won't sell this I will wait atleast 30k satoshi I believe WINGS can reach that price, even $1 is possible
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
those who lost seeds will be burned ?
please update
there are many people who lost seeds including me

But how they will know about this how many people lost their account seeds. Even majority of they people don't have access to their accounts due this lost. I think after few months situation will be more cleared who don't have access to his account.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
those who lost seeds will be burned ?
please update
there are many people who lost seeds including me
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
still low cap

Still low but chance for people who want to invest into a legit program to get started early retire life than this is wise decision to put some funds into at this moment when price is very low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Wings get started to find its way to the moon as I think this just beginning of the this journey soon it will get super fast speed to reach on the top. I think Wings has good potential to get $100m marcketcap soon.

$100 million marketcap will give each token $1 price. I think for now 20-30sat is the feasible price range, when the platform is up and running then the price can sail to $1 price range
Jump to: