Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 234. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
i believe wings'price will rise

Smart guy... I'm listening to you from now on.
Selling the house for wings
I'm all in baby
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
i believe wings'price will rise
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
There are so many affected by this btc pump but I think its a healthy sign that if BTC calm down. Altcoins pumps are on the radar.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
WINGS has been added to the etherscan token tracker page!
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/861604292024774656

It is now featuring in the top 20 ETH tokens and is still undervalued.

Get us much as you can
just wait some news very soon and btc will stop going up so fast probably at the same moment.. it will be our time
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Get us much as you can
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Anyone has approx date for new UX layout?

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-welcomes-ivan-efimov-ux-lead-406c25437901

Very excited about the new layout coming. Hope all ICOs in the future is on WINGS.AI
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Wow Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked they show you Polo exchange for now, and it looks really cool ... Smiley Smiley Wink Wink

Wings deserve to be get listed on more big exchanges everyone is looking for Polo to make it push to the moon. I hope at the end of this month when the team will make some release than it has chance to make space on big exchange.
But at least this could anticipate the token disposal of the bounty hunters, on two prominent exchanges like Polo and bittrex ..

How do you mean? everyone has his/her tokens by now, I think anyone that wants to take quicck profit by now must have done that, the recent retracement is because of BTC rally
Activity: 686
Price hit hard, BTC rose too much. hahahhaa.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I hope there is a solution for people who lose seed

Try [email protected]

Support can't help.
They told me they can't do anything about it.

Lost seed = lost wings

But the good news is, I just saved a ton on my car insurance...

Only thing you can do is buy wings while it's cheap.

It is way too cheap ... I hope it can be lowered so I can purchase more and increase my stake on wings. Definitely hodl for this kind of asset.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

I hope there is a solution for people who lose seed

Try [email protected]

Support can't help.
They told me they can't do anything about it.

Lost seed = lost wings

But the good news is, I just saved a ton on my car insurance...

Only thing you can do is buy wings while it's cheap.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Wings needs some fresh constructive news keeps on getting lower on bittrex Sad
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Alpha version is very cool in beta testing all projects is doing nice job. I am totally impressed by this great job so I can say this without any doubt one day Wings will get over $1b market cap and this will happen very soon so hold and buy more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

I'm more betting on that scenario (don't mind the timestamps):

right now your prediction seems quite fine. bigger correction is going on. i hope 13k will not fall although it seems as correction is still under way

good forecast, I hope that it is fully justified and we in the near future will see 65K
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Wings is undervalued because their team do a pretty bad job in making this product look like a decentralized kickstarter (which is what it really is). It's the only project that attempts to be a decentralized kickstarter as well. This all means that the value proposition is huge.

Before: To me it just looked like some kind of way for lazy crypto startups to host their ICO on Wings platform so they don't need to write smart contracts for it themselves. I only realized the true potential after watching a 1 hour interview with one of the team members yesterday. Wings is so much more than the product makes it look. Marketing people at WINGS need to take a look at this. But maybe I'm just a retard. I was ready to dump my 200k coins, then I saw the interview. Now I'm a hodler.

By the way, I love the new UI guy, I saw the preview of his work, absolutely beautiful, this guy is world class. If WINGS gets huge, he will have played a huge part in it.

hey, can you share that video's link?

Yeah, at least share a link of the interview. What a retard post.
FUCK YOU RETARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woX4WzHGQz0

Especially the last 5 minutes or so are interesting, but the rest of the video is also interesting to get a feel of the vision and what is coming in the future

thank you man

make love not war guys.

P.S. fuck you for that, I almost suffocated because of laughing after reading your reply  Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Wow Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked they show you Polo exchange for now, and it looks really cool ... Smiley Smiley Wink Wink

Wings deserve to be get listed on more big exchanges everyone is looking for Polo to make it push to the moon. I hope at the end of this month when the team will make some release than it has chance to make space on big exchange.
But at least this could anticipate the token disposal of the bounty hunters, on two prominent exchanges like Polo and bittrex ..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Activity: 619
Merit: 352

Activity: 530
Jump to: