Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 237. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Some dump happening right now at bittrex lol, nice buy in price though, so no complaints here.  Cool
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
There was a deadline for claiming (click the button), totally stupid from the team and unnecessary but happened, so your bounty coins are lost.
Fly Wings fly  Smiley

I have my seed phrase saved from the Eggs bounty site, how do I get my eggs converted to WINGS?

too late bro, eggs coverted to wings , don't covert now

But i got a 16 word 'seed' from the Egg site before it closed, before the deadline, so how did others convert their 'seed' into WINGS? I assume using a web wallet or local client.

How incredibly frustrating, why impose a deadline, I had a 12 word seed ... all that effort for nothing ... bugger!

I followed instructions here https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9,

and yes, no WINGS in my account  Cry
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

I'm more betting on that scenario (don't mind the timestamps):

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
There was a deadline for claiming (click the button), totally stupid from the team and unnecessary but happened, so your bounty coins are lost.
Fly Wings fly  Smiley

I have my seed phrase saved from the Eggs bounty site, how do I get my eggs converted to WINGS?

But i got a 16 word 'seed' from the Egg site before it closed, before the deadline, so how did others convert their 'seed' into WINGS? I assume using a web wallet or local client.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
wings is soaring high i am waiting for the 1 usd, wings is now my second best invested token first is stratis.
We all awaiting for the 1$. So in my opinion, it's going to be a while. Because many holders of the tokens "sit in long" and didn't sale them. Would be a glad if i am wrong.  Grin

Wings has more high potential to go to the moon because it's only token who already have wings. I also quite sure this time it will fly more big $1 is not a big target once some release will out before end of this month.
The potential of this wing is very good and after a good development later they will probably add it to the polo exchange .. hopefully the best for this wing and be a very high quality coin ..

Because this wing has lasted so long so I think it is impossible if they will not develop and also it is not possible this coin will become garbage.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
wings is soaring high i am waiting for the 1 usd, wings is now my second best invested token first is stratis.
We all awaiting for the 1$. So in my opinion, it's going to be a while. Because many holders of the tokens "sit in long" and didn't sale them. Would be a glad if i am wrong.  Grin

Wings has more high potential to go to the moon because it's only token who already have wings. I also quite sure this time it will fly more big $1 is not a big target once some release will out before end of this month.
Activity: 224

But i got a 12 word 'seed' from the Egg site before it closed, before the deadline, so how did others convert their 'seed' into WINGS? I assume using a web wallet or local client.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I have same thoughts about Wings Dao tokens that after the release of platform at the end of this month these prices will become part of history and we will see Wings being traded above $1 at least. They have many great plans and everything they deal is so professionally and timely that you can realize the potential.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
still cursing myself to sell all wings at 8500  Cry
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
Every coin right now is flying, I wouldn't use their rise as an argument to why its a good investment, rather discuss its fundamentals.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070

Activity: 299
Merit: 15
  I would be ready to join stratis’ico,but unfortunately no money,therefore,I must hold wings until 1usd at least.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How can I transfer my wings tokens to any exchanger. I don't get it.
No one answering my question 😞

Hello there. First of all, do you have the seed ? That is the 12 words that was being supplied during your sign up for ICO. If you dont have that, forget all your wings and move on. Next read the blog post of how to claim https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9  .

Done. But my WINGS still in 0 balance. Do I have to wait a little bit?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Hello there. First of all, do you have the seed ? That is the 12 words that was being supplied during your sign up for ICO. If you dont have that, forget all your wings and move on. Next read the blog post of how to claim https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9  .
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
anyone know anyone who can do some TA on WINGS?  would be cool to get some sort of weekly analysis going

I've been thinking of using my youtube channel to start making technical analysis videos for the crypto scene. I could make my first video about WINGS.
Here is the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/clayford08

Dev, you can PM me to discuss more details, if you'd like.

-Clayford08
Activity: 132
very good project. team works well and hard.
wings price is undervalue for me.
i'm expect 10x from now.
Jump to: