Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 242. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 267
looks like a wings preparing to take-off.
what is new target?

First 15k then 12k-13k then 20k + i think Roll Eyes
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
looks like a wings preparing to take-off.
what is new target?
Activity: 298
Merit: 267

Any big news here and WINGS will go like a wings)))
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Wings now reminds me ARK and Pivx in the at the beginning.

But WINGS more better

And  audit code it's big +
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Poloniex usually adds coins only with the audit code. Wings have already conducted a full audit of code before run tokens. Maybe Wings next?
Hmm very interesting. Looks like its better to buy now, while its still at such a low price/marketcap..
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
Poloniex usually adds coins only with the audit code. Wings have already conducted a full audit of code before run tokens. Maybe Wings next?
Most likely you're right, I'll buy the wings of a real candidate, it's not expensive yet
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I still hold my wings, hoping the magic comes and the price rises quickly  Grin
But unfortunately the bitcoin price will go up instead of the wing token you hold today ...  Tongue Tongue Grin Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi, guys!

Can anybody explain me where are we on the roadmap:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14890663

What is purpose of BTC amount in roadmap?

Sorry for my simple questions.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I still hold my wings, hoping the magic comes and the price rises quickly  Grin
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
No one knows what happened to the promised $2,500 worth of wings??!?!?!

By the way, any word on the below $2500 in wings?
if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

https://owl.wings.ai/#!/home/discover

That is why I sold my 3X ICO. They are burning funds fast.

I think the team has much more money to work with now, Ethereum, ETC, Ripple and Litecoin have all done 5X after the ICO, for me unless their burn rate is ridiculously high the ICO fund should be enough for them to fully develop the platform to functional state

Is it sufficient to raise the price of the wings for now, with the agreement as long as ICO was held in the past year !!

The current price is cheap when your consider btc rising almost close to 1500$,all alts are bleeding and it is a really good time to grab few cheap wings,the price will not be the same after a few months

For Longterm holder, i think it is more important to start building reputations as high as possible after the platform is launch. Don't overlook the potential of incentive for the most accurate forecast. You never know if it could turn into huge massive rewards in the future.

True thing, I should acknowledge that some people depreciate the power of forecasting.
But many people are taking advantage of the price dumper on altcoin, and this looks to be the opportunity of many people to supply as much as possible on the exchange, and wait for the price to improve as before.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

I think the team has much more money to work with now, Ethereum, ETC, Ripple and Litecoin have all done 5X after the ICO, for me unless their burn rate is ridiculously high the ICO fund should be enough for them to fully develop the platform to functional state

Is it sufficient to raise the price of the wings for now, with the agreement as long as ICO was held in the past year !!

The current price is cheap when your consider btc rising almost close to 1500$,all alts are bleeding and it is a really good time to grab few cheap wings,the price will not be the same after a few months

For Longterm holder, i think it is more important to start building reputations as high as possible after the platform is launch. Don't overlook the potential of incentive for the most accurate forecast. You never know if it could turn into huge massive rewards in the future.

True thing, I should acknowledge that some people depreciate the power of forecasting.

Yes people are not considering what Gnosis has made to realize on forecasting. Its barely 2 days back token was released and now price is close to 80$ and the worst part is only 5% are available to investors

Wings is currently cheap and undervalued in this category
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Is the author doing every day, do not work?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

As long  as I remember before the release you keep on fudding how long you have waited . No w you have sold your wing and even proud to do that. Well move on as we all know this token has a long term potential, Weak hands don't deserve wings credit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I do have a question though about using Wings forecasts for allocating your resources:

Previous forecasts where geared towards judging whether an ICO would be successful in raising funds. This is a completely different question to whether an ICO will be a profitable investment. I may see a complete scam which I know for a fact will disappear with the money or a totally flawed project that I know will fail within months, but if I can see there is a great deal of excitement around it, nobody is recognizing the flaws and so on then I must rate is very highly in order to be correct. On the other hand, a hidden gem which I think will make fantastic profits after just 3-6 months or something but which is being ignored by the crowd pre-ICO must be rated very poorly because it will probably not collect much during ICO, but yet it is the best thing to put your money into if you want to get a profit.

So will the forecasting method be changed for use in this way, and if so what will it look like? If not, are you concerned that you will be putting all your money into over-hyped and therefore over-priced projects and ignoring all the bargains?

This exactly the role of Wings, to enable community focus on such gems and filter the surrounding hype as much as possible.

You can see in our math whitepaper the focus in finding such out of box opportunities:
https://wings.ai/docs/WINGS_Scientific.pdf

Maybe I'm just not seeing it because I don't speak algebra, but that scientific whitepaper all seems to be about forecasting how much an ICO will raise as you were doing before, or asking yes or no questions with a clear answer (like, will this raise at least $x). None of that changes the fact that whether a project is successful in raising funds is a different (and much less useful) question to whether or not it will be a profitable investment over a preferred time period.

Of course the methodology is important, but even more important is what question you ask because if you don't ask the right question you're not going to get the right answer.
Jump to: