Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 291. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Can I know the reason why we are allocated a predefined Ethereum address. I think there should be option to change the address or are we going to be given the private keys of the addresses
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Why ETH  is address different than I entered there. The current addresses are only to testnet?

How can I replace the address on ICO dashboard with my original one?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

[/quote]
could you tell me how to verification this in details?
thanks
[/quote]
Just click on the link, all details are there
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

oh no, I was a long wait but I lost ETH address, can I change my eth address ??
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
We get new ETH adress that will be adress of our Wings wallet  that right ? And to access to this account is the seed enregistred here https://fly.wings.ai  ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
can I store the token in the wings ETHWallet or are they for use have to be stored on the platform wings ?
Activity: 868
If I'm told afterthe ICO that by April ist the tokens will not be available for Listing, I will doubt it, the team needs to work fast and release the tokens to investors, another thing on the table is more exchange, I know it will be on Liqui but we need more exchanges especially the big ones
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is this software going to be released as a full working product or will there be constant development
Activity: 770
Hello, I verified my account and adress and all is ok but I have 1 question:
When on alpha.wings I go to the SEND option I see that to send we pay a transaction fee of 0,1 btc ! is that real ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The price will be lower than the IOU in liqui when the main net launches, expect the price to do a roller coaster dive at first it go will go up like a rocket launcher then dive when the bounty hunters start selling, some but not all are in just to make a quick buck or two.
Activity: 498
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 668
The 0.00007700 sat (0.08 cents USD) on Liqui is about right for all the crypto I invested in Wings. If it goes above this number then we will profit. If we goes below, then we are F#$K like most ICO when they get listed on Exchanges.

However, I believe in the WINGS team to make this project successful, and bring us massive wealth in the future. So, don't lose your cheap WINGS by selling low.

The price of WINGS on Liqui is IOU
It is not real wings. Just waiting, it will be launching.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, Something is wrong. Why is this process so complicated. nothing is workingghgggggggggggggggggg
why can't wings be normal?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?/
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

so we get new ETH adress that will be adress of our Wings wallet if I understand that right?
Activity: 896
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Side note — it is not possible to update the Ethereum address. The only way to access the Wings tokens on your Wings address will be using the account seed.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Account verified but i have a question.

Where I can see the account number Eutherum used when i do the first inscription.

Jump to: