Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 287. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
LOL account seed is very important as they mentioned before you invested. Nice one I think many people forget their seed many people will lost their tokens? Grin
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
iam confused...
what seed must be input??
seed from alpha wings??
if must be from fly wings before and i lost it, how to restore it???
i save all seed at my android phone...
how difficulty for people like me to verify wings
(i think some people like me too...lost their seed and no back up)
coz in fly wings before, i dont saw that...
whats going on dev???
at slack channel, they only suggest us for search wings_seed.txt
but if we lost micro sd or anthings which have wings seed...what must be doing??
sorry for my poor english....
correct me if iam wrong
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Important notice:

We see some impersonation attempts here on the forums. To clarify, the only official user of the Wings Foundation is wings.ai.
Please be aware these attempts do not represent our official opinion and will be removed from this thread.

Additionally, please note Wings Foundation members or employees will NEVER ask you for your account seed.  Never share your account seed with anyone.

We understand that the seed verification process could be simpler and are working to integrate the verification process directly into the cabinet (fly.wings.ai) to make it simple to use as possible. This solution will be deployed soon.

in control panel the account given in the present account does not match the result obtained in the registration process.
how to fix this error. therefore, the seeds cannot be verified.

the number of markers is correct

I have your mywallet floor from which payment was made, ICO,
the address provided during registration and seed from him, got the address from seed alpha from him.

how to fix the account number which is not mine but is listed in my account?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 546
My hard disk is broken. I lost my seeds. what should I do. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 630
Seed verification via the cabinet:

1. Login to cabinet at https://fly.wings.ai.
2. Click on the link “Verify account seed” in top left corner, under “Your WINGS address”.
3. Enter your seed mnemonic in the appearing dialog under “Put here your seed”.
4. Click “Verify” and make sure you get a green confirmation message.
5. You are good to go and ready for the Wings distribution proposal!

Кpылья Aдpec:     0x63264084a6037a2f39b0fd63c444f238a909e45c

нe cooтвeтcтвyeт Your account address: 0x0ded66539f55fce96d20ad96fc95fe5d8d11af5c - oт aльфa кpыльeв

нe cooтвeтcтвyeт  0xb8ceeb984468b6edc4e36987e249103eb1952598 - Your WINGS Address: aдpec пoлyчeнный пpи peгиcтpaции aккayнтa

и cooтвeтcтвeннo нe тo и нe дpyгoe ceмя нe пoдxoдит, чтo дeлaть?

ecть зaпиcь o пepeвoдe из мoeгo myetherwallet
Activity: 770
My body is ready !!
Activity: 490
what was feared happened
   Cry
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Thanks for clarification.
Important notice:

We see some impersonation attempts here on the forums. To clarify, the only official user of the Wings Foundation is wings.ai.
Please be aware these attempts do not represent our official opinion and will be removed from this thread.

Additionally, please note Wings Foundation members or employees will NEVER ask you for your account seed.  Never share your account seed with anyone.

We understand that the seed verification process could be simpler and are working to integrate the verification process directly into the cabinet (fly.wings.ai) to make it simple to use as possible. This solution will be deployed soon.
Activity: 336
I believe the 2020 date is not on the roadmap. This might prompt investors to be more of concern to dates when investing. Not that investor cant wait but better watch your chick grow than watching the egg develop, if u can see anything atal
This is a very good project that it takes time to prepare everything in 2020 was a very good year and already very mature to prepare everything thank you for the wait thanks. Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think this is a project that is too long to wait, and I think the wait is something very boring, they talk like that because they have been disappointed and tired of hearing the excuse that you have created on it. Turns out what they expected did not correspond with the reality in your project and only get disappointment and false hope that was promised at the time. Undecided Undecided Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I believe the 2020 date is not on the roadmap. This might prompt investors to be more of concern to dates when investing. Not that investor cant wait but better watch your chick grow than watching the egg develop, if u can see anything atal
This is a very good project that it takes time to prepare everything in 2020 was a very good year and already very mature to prepare everything thank you for the wait thanks. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why do you create new account with wings?  it can be considered for scamming
Activity: 613
Merit: 254
wings is very long project and it makes people confused
maybe everyone was tired of waiting only for this ugly wings LOL  Embarrassed
Be patient friend they will start all of this in May, so it would not hurt us to see the truth of this, with what is stated in the developer some time ago ...

ok MAY CORRECT since it has been made the subject in this community since more than 1 year
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Be patient friend they will start all of this in May, so it would not hurt us to see the truth of this, with what is stated in the developer some time ago ...
Activity: 613
Merit: 254
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Yeah, they fucked up the deterministic approach.  Angry

Ok... I discovered why I have conflicting ETH addresses in the subdomains of wings.ai.

First when I registered at the fly subdomain, there's no seed or ETH address assigned. And then when I registered at the alpha subdomain last year, I was given a seed phrase in which I still have now. This seed phrase is where the ETH address you see in the fly dashboard was derived from. To see the private key for this, go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info enter the Mnemonic Phrase and unlock. Select the custom HD derivation path which is a Consensys/Eth lightwallet path. Input the below path:
Code:
m/0'/0'/0'

Now because I also participated in the owl test forecasts, I remember I was required to create a new account. Using the same email address, a new seed phrase was generated and thus a new ETH address. This new seed phrase also changed the ETH address for the alpha subdomain. However, the eth address in the fly subdomain did not change.

That's why there's a conflict. Anyway, just keep both seed phrases.

what a mess with addresses can somebody explain what  team Wings?

I really don't understand anything from what you explained above, they team seems to be complicating things now, why do they need to generate Ether address for me when I can do so myself and even have a primary wallet I use for my Ether tokens

I agree. the blog post was confusing.  what worked for me was, clicking the login screen then tab over to "recover account" on the https://owl.wings.ai/  - enter the original seed you got from day 1 of investing.  make sure that eth addy matches the one on your http://fly.wings.ai  account.  way easier than blog made it. hope i helped some of you
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I think they will come up with an option to change the ETH address after they test out with the current testenet ETH addresses

Let's what they will decide to ETH address but it's much easy to get the private keys from alpha. If we have private keys than no problem to change the address.

Agree,but people prefer to have their own ETH address for all ETH related tokens
Activity: 896
I think they will come up with an option to change the ETH address after they test out with the current testenet ETH addresses

Let's what they will decide to ETH address but it's much easy to get the private keys from alpha. If we have private keys than no problem to change the address.
Jump to: