Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 294. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
2010.48279658 BTC couple people are pretty rich.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
@Wings.ai

There are 7 people who forecast amounts near to 1042.88654BTC in the first 24 hours of the TAAS ICO. How will you reward these forecasters? Is there only one winner?

we'll be applying the reward mechanism that is will be in the production system.  if you want to learn more about how that works take a look at the scientific white paper

https://wings.ai/docs/WINGS_Scientific.pdf

IS or WILL?  Smiley

lol sorry was tired when i wrote that.  actually funny enough that is the code that is being written and audited now so yes in a way it is and will be lol Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Patience is the greatest virtue. But we need a new road map.

I agree. Will there be a new roadmap released soon? Together with token release perhaps?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
People you will need Wings to forecast on platform and gain some reward for that. Stop whinning, Wings will have to be distributed before first ICO on platform.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I agree with the fellow saying that patience is a virtue, but we are in the altcoin business where in a single moment a new and innovative coin/token will be introduce to the public, and having your BTC investment tied up to wings you miss out something good. this is like trusting your faith to someone else and hoping it might turn good in the long run. chronobank hit the fan when it launch.
Activity: 630
With such a large number of startup with ICO, what mechanism would be contact with the project, the rating on the wings? or it will be only internal projects, where the ICO will hold the wings?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
2 days left in 2017Q1  Sad Sad

I think the team should be specific with the date the tokens will be released to investors, this is getting frustrating. I read on Bravecoin that Rootstock would be released in June, if this is what the team is waiting for, they need to go with Ethereum since it is easy to port from Ethereum to RSK platform
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Patience is the greatest virtue. But we need a new road map.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
http://sonm.io/img/btt/btt_avatar.png
Hurry up! And so the flowers are thanked.。。。。
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Waiting for distribution .
Wings team please deliver on time

Just be patient.
It takes time to deliver a good project. Look at IOTA for instance : It has been about 1 and a half year since the ICO, however the devs are choosing quality over quick ROI. There is still no referencing for IOTA on the exchanges but everything looks really promising there.

If WINGS takes the same path i won't complain too much. I prefer WINGS coming out as a mature project with solid code rather than too hastily developped& havings lots of flaws, only to meet the dead lines of the roadmap.
Activity: 364
You may have to wait until May, which will be distributed wings, I also do not understand him always stalling the wing for distribution.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah I need money to invest other good project.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
@Wings.ai

There are 7 people who forecast amounts near to 1042.88654BTC in the first 24 hours of the TAAS ICO. How will you reward these forecasters? Is there only one winner?

we'll be applying the reward mechanism that is will be in the production system.  if you want to learn more about how that works take a look at the scientific white paper

IS or WILLSmiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
2 days left in 2017Q1  Sad Sad
What stops a bot from making multiple accounts and betting somewhere near the avg bet? (Wings Oscars)
Is there a mechanism for trust...?

this is why we implemented SMS verification, also the average is not what is interesting.  we will be looking at number of forecasts, what is the median forecast, and perhaps other statistical factors if we have time.  the prizes are also meant for projects that can actually benefit from them as well - this was defined in the blog from some weeks ago.
@Wings.ai

we'll be applying the reward mechanism that is will be in the production system.  if you want to learn more about how that works take a look at the scientific white paper

Activity: 527
What stops a bot from making multiple accounts and betting somewhere near the avg bet? (Wings Oscars)
Is there a mechanism for trust...?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
@Wings.ai

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
I wish these people wanting tokens distribution will happen asap invested money and not just bounty dumpers.
Jump to: