Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 298. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Hi!

I need help to get my bounties if still possible. Can you still send me wings if im late from my ''eggs'' bounties and other bounty campaigns?
I made hard work retweeting your twits and sharing news in youtube and facebook in 2016, told a lot of people about Wings project. I participated in every bounty campaign and also completed my Signature bounty campaign. Please I do not want to lose my bounties or I would be happy atleast if I can still get part of it.
I didnt get any single reward for my hard work yet Sad

This is my details on Telegram (joined 07.06.2016) and time was 11:10pm.

Account
Email:[email protected]
Username: Palaxidon

Thanks!

Man if you worked so hard on it why you didn't know that you need to confirm your Eggs.. or maybe you were just spamming retweets without reading?
Well GL with your demand but precedent weren't accepted
You could be more nice to me... Its not my fault, because I didnt see any mention about that Eggs have to be confirmed or you lose your bounties. How I really understood it back then is that Eggs will be rewarded automaticly to my telegrtam account and I can redeem them when its possible. It didnt said nothing that I will lose my Egg bounties If I do not confirm them in time. Thats why I didnt worry that it will be late or something. WINGS still making their first version and is not comleted yet, so I think I have still right to get my bounties, because in 2016 it didnt say nothing that I will lose my earned bounties from Telegram account if I dont redeem my eggs in time.  Undecided
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hi!

I need help to get my bounties if still possible. Can you still send me wings if im late from my ''eggs'' bounties and other bounty campaigns?
I made hard work retweeting your twits and sharing news in youtube and facebook in 2016, told a lot of people about Wings project. I participated in every bounty campaign and also completed my Signature bounty campaign. Please I do not want to lose my bounties or I would be happy atleast if I can still get part of it.
I didnt get any single reward for my hard work yet Sad

Account

Thanks!

Man if you worked so hard on it why you didn't know that you need to confirm your Eggs.. or maybe you were just spamming retweets without reading?
Well GL with your demand but precedent weren't accepted
Hi!

I didnt get any single reward for my hard work yet Sad The problem here is that I was sure my rewards will be saved in my Telegram account but now when I checked I still had my Account but no bounties.  Undecided

Account

Twitter:
Gavrilov Maksim
@coinbigs

Thanks!
Any Idea will Wings be listed on bittrex after first version released?
Activity: 770
I think the tokens would be distributed soon Smiley

regarding the release of the WINGS, we´re still in the final stages of getting the first version out. There´s still a bit of work to do, testing and audits; but it is not going to be much longer.  Our Core Dev Boris is writing up the development changelog for the last few weeks.

wings still my favorite project for this years Cool
yeah we know its slow progress but im sure its good for wings future.
"Few weeks" ? :s
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
hey all,

Please head over to https://blockchain-oscar.wings.ai/#!/home/discover and take a look at some of the start-ups and potential ICOs and assign them what you think they are valued at.

This winners of this will be presented to over 1000+ people at the BlockShow in Munich on April 6th, and this is your chance to show how WINGS works and some of the value that investors, VCs, analysts and press can get from crowdsourcing due diligence, valuation and promotion of a project, start up or ICO. While this is not the same as owl.wings.ai as far as the foundation giving out WINGS for the best forecasts, this is your chance as someone who holds WINGS to put it front and center in the best possible light.

Steps:

1) register on https://blockchain-oscar.wings.ai using SMS code

2) review some of the projects at https://blockchain-oscar.wings.ai/#!/home/discover

3) make a forecast of some of the value of projects

PS - regarding the release of the WINGS, we´re still in the final stages of getting the first version out. There´s still a bit of work to do, testing and audits; but it is not going to be much longer.  Our Core Dev Boris is writing up the development changelog for the last few weeks.

Very Nice Smiley

2 questions plz :
I'm trying to log in https://blockchain-oscar.wings.ai, i do have already an Ico account but can not log in with.
https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/index some days ago via the mail you sent, I did predictions in "discover" the same, but got in with the seed.
Do we need to open new account, i'm a bit lost, tia

Go Wings getting bigger and bigger Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

regarding the release of the WINGS, we´re still in the final stages of getting the first version out. There´s still a bit of work to do, testing and audits; but it is not going to be much longer.  Our Core Dev Boris is writing up the development changelog for the last few weeks.

wings still my favorite project for this years Cool
yeah we know its slow progress but im sure its good for wings future.
Activity: 431
Feedback on Forecast Site:

I think it is kinda annoying to put in all those single Seed words.
Besides i think forcing someone to put in phone number for SMS verification is not very popular over cryptos as well.

Would be great if you find a different solution for this.
Activity: 527
Feedback on the Wings Oscars:

Seeing the avg amount creates a bias. If I was a company I would bot 30,000BTC so that avg would be high. Maybe max amount bet should be weighted by avg and avg only be shown after vote.
No revisions allowed? Odd.
BTC moves a lot.. Maybe a diff value should be used
Require word cap for each post, some people are leaving blank.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

I hope so the team is still on hard job and will come with amazing project. I have strong believe in Wings team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I can`t confirm my account on the website after inputting my mobile number and clicking confirm nothing happens thanks.

I think there is an issue with US and Canadian numbers that we are trying to resolve with Twilio.  I assume you have one of those right?

I am UK

I think the UK numbers should be working now.  At least the one I tried worked.  However we are using Twilio and it seems sometimes they don't connect to all of the carriers.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I can`t confirm my account on the website after inputting my mobile number and clicking confirm nothing happens thanks.

I think there is an issue with US and Canadian numbers that we are trying to resolve with Twilio.  I assume you have one of those right?

I am UK
Just one question please.Why it's not the same presentation for the forecast in the blockchain-oscar and the owl.wings.ai.
In blockchain-oscar we can't see the funding global but no in owl.wings. Why ?
Thanks for response.

Because that is how the partners wanted the UI to look like, as some of these start ups currently do not have a funding goal.

Ok thanks for response it's not possible to know the target amount.

It's difficult to evaluate the projects.

The target amount is just a crutch.  There are plently of ICOs out there who think they will raise millions (their target) but end up getting $10,000... on the other hand there are some ICOs that have a goal of a few thousand BTC and end up getting many many more very quickly.

So the target, while perhaps seeming helpful, in many times isn't.  What counts with swarm AI is that together as a group the numbers get close to the actual.

Furthermore it is also important that people focus on areas that they understand.  Asking people who have never seen a basketball, for example, to forecast the outcome of an NBA game will not provide a useful data set.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Just one question please.Why it's not the same presentation for the forecast in the blockchain-oscar and the owl.wings.ai.
Thanks for response.

Because that is how the partners wanted the UI to look like, as some of these start ups currently do not have a funding goal.

Ok thanks for response it's not possible to know the target amount.

It's difficult to evaluate the projects.

Thanks for response.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Thanks for response.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
wings will launch and distributed at the end of March 2020 Huh

don't spread FUD please on baseless claims.

It seems this person is looking frustrated to keep looking over the thread again and again to let know about the launch date.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
wings will launch and distributed at the end of March 2020 Huh

don't spread FUD please on baseless claims.

This is not a statement but a question ( Huh )

"" What wings will be launching and begin distribution on the end of March 2020 Huh "
Jump to: