Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 302. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I want to know when i will get the wings token? its almost end of march

It is just a matter of plain English. What you mean by almost is not yet happening RIGHT? So just come back here and continue whining if is really the last week of March. I'll join you if you want.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I want to know when i will get the wings token? its almost end of march
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
When can I use my fucking wings? I feel like an ostrich or a chicken with Wings I can't fucking use  Angry

All investors have this thought when they will be get their Wings. I think the launch date is not fixed yet so better we have to be patient and wait when it will get launched.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
And most importantly wings devs are doing a heck of a job trying to make it as viable and stable as possible . Just look at the roadmap it says last week of March. Today is only the middle week. So next week will be the promised time when will wings tokens be distributed. I am aching to have an opportunity of cheap wings tokens from those who eagerly want to dump below ICO price Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
When can I use my fucking wings? I feel like an ostrich or a chicken with Wings I can't fucking use  Angry
Same here, I cant wait to use my wings its been a year OMG, lesson learned.

Come on, it's been 4 months since the ICO start, and about 2 months and a half since it finished. Relax and be a little bit patient.

I have the same idea. They are trying to make the most beautiful.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Come on, it's been 4 months since the ICO start, and about 2 months and a half since it finished. Relax and be a little bit patient.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I like high price!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i think it will be around 25k sats

I hope soo
Wings can be 10x from ICO price and listed on the big exchanger

2017 will be new era for altcoins and Wings will fly high, maybe even more than 100k

100k sure but on 2020 Wink
10k - 30k for first its good deal for me , i had some invest BTC on there

I'm not so sure it will touch the price of 100k in the wings, the possibility of it above average on price for altcoin, under 50k it is likely to occur, for the moment ..

We can only predict the price of wings token, the real price will be decided by the market, I just hope it get listed on good exchange because volume is essential to drive the price high.
Activity: 602
price in liqui exchange real ??
For the time being not at all available for the exchange of the wing, the wing trade liqui trade only exchange IOU unreleased significantly, if you trade some thing there then all the things that hurt you it would happen ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

No these are IOU Tokens the original is not distributed yet so you can buy them at your own risk.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 602

I hope soo

2017 will be new era for altcoins and Wings will fly high, maybe even more than 100k

100k sure but on 2020 Wink

I'm not so sure it will touch the price of 100k in the wings, the possibility of it above average on price for altcoin, under 50k it is likely to occur, for the moment ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Good to know price was 900 satoshi during ico.
not true, ICO price with BTC investment was 2720 sats

that was BTC price but everything is unofficial yet
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I hope soo

100k sure but on 2020
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

I hope soo

Activity: 630
waiting.. hope tomorow exchange listed  Smiley

And what should be tomorrow? You probably mixed up with another coin, this ARK tomorrow launches the network.

wings flight on wallet when?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I hope soo
Activity: 361
waiting.. hope tomorow exchange listed  Smiley

And what should be tomorrow? You probably mixed up with another coin, this ARK tomorrow launches the network.
Jump to: