Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 303. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
waiting.. hope tomorow exchange listed  Smiley
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Good to know price was 900 satoshi during ico.
not true, ICO price with BTC investment was 2720 sats
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Good to know price was 900 satoshi during ico.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
When WINGS will be launched? It is interesting to see real price.

Just an estimate how would wings be at what price. IOU has 6.8k sats right now and by the time of launching maybe slightly going up for a few hours up to around 10k sat . Then dumpers and weak hands would scramble to exchange their tokens, plummeting to below ICO at around say 900 sats . That is when I buy. Grin

I dont think it will fall that low,may be 1500 sat.But surely it will be a good lucky grab
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Will Wings reach DASH or ETH!? What do you think?

I also have a thought like yours but it needs more time to confirm this thing. I will spend some money to hold it for 1 or 2 years.

Statue mode always win in crypto Wink

What do you means by Statue mode, I think I'm seeing the term for the first time. For wings to do Ethereum, first we need a good exchange like Poloniex and be able to attract enough users to trust their platform

"Statue Mode" means no moves, hold your Wings for few more trimesters, you be fine Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I expect too much, but I believe it will be worth it
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I also have a thought like yours but it needs more time to confirm this thing. I will spend some money to hold it for 1 or 2 years.

What do you means by Statue mode, I think I'm seeing the term for the first time. For wings to do Ethereum, first we need a good exchange like Poloniex and be able to attract enough users to trust their platform
legendary
legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
wings is great cryptocurrency project
i think worth to the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Hope in 1 month 1 wings = 1 usd

alpha running good

that would be a dream hah, that would be x40 for me^^

yea that would be awesome. but i am counting on success of wings. if there will be some big players that will want to forecast projects, they will need wings to do that. and then we can hope for big pump
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Just an estimate how would wings be at what price. IOU has 6.8k sats right now and by the time of launching maybe slightly going up for a few hours up to around 10k sat . Then dumpers and weak hands would scramble to exchange their tokens, plummeting to below ICO at around say 900 sats . That is when I buy. Grin

I hope there will be no delay on sending wings to the exchange wallet after the launch. because this theorie is often real and I wish I could sell high and buy back low for a long term
Activity: 151
i think it will be around 25k sats
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It seems like it was so long ago that this ico was. I really cant wait till it starts trading. I think this coin will go very very well
Activity: 148
still waiting for the distribution of the tokens
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 127
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
when do bounty hunters get their coins ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Wings is moving forward according to their plan and looking for a stable launch so we have wait little more to get access to our tokens. This project will be among the best.

True, they are just waiting for the right time really, to release this project, most people can not wait for this thing, maybe just wait until the team and developers wings give good news to us all ..
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Hope in 1 month 1 wings = 1 usd

alpha running good

If this could happen than I will be millionaire for sure so will wait how this deliver.
Jump to: