Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 306. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
How can I get this tokens ? I do not see it at any exchanges? I have just read this article on newspapers online.
is it too late to join this game? Just want to find how good the project is

You can buy at liqui.io. Those tokens are IOU tokens and will be exchanged for real tokens after launch. That is the safest and best way if you want to buy now. You could also buy from another user, but that would be risky and probably more expensive.

Thank you for your advice . I will do it now. I really like this token because it is like my name of my company I'm working .
Just want to test this coin and its profit being born from the ICO project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How can I get this tokens ? I do not see it at any exchanges? I have just read this article on newspapers online.

You can buy at liqui.io. Those tokens are IOU tokens and will be exchanged for real tokens after launch. That is the safest and best way if you want to buy now. You could also buy from another user, but that would be risky and probably more expensive.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

The main net is not launched yet, so you have to buy it in IOU exchange, liqui offers IOU trading but it is risky, be careful.

https://liqui.io/

So who made the QTUM forecast correct? I guess no one is really expecting. Looks like $10 million in the first 24 hours.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yeah, I thought I was being generous estimating it at ~1 million. Not many people saw that coming. I bet it all came from a small number of big buyers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

The main net is not launched yet, so you have to buy it in IOU exchange, liqui offers IOU trading but it is risky, be careful.

So who made the QTUM forecast correct? I guess no one is really expecting. Looks like $10 million in the first 24 hours.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 249

Activity: 255
Activity: 249
Wings will be up significantly because of Ethereum huge pump, Wings itself is an Ethereum asset, therefore they will go up, and the project is awesome.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
must be some disparity in value among Wings IOU tokens & Wings tokens .......

What do you expect happens to your Wings value? Going down?  Tongue
Activity: 33
must be some disparity in value among Wings IOU tokens & Wings tokens .......
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
where the token are traded?only on liqui.io?

The tokens aren't traded anywhere as they aren't created yet.

You can however purchase IOU tokens on liqui (and only on liqui), which will be converted to WINGS toekns by the exchange once Wings is launched
Activity: 448
where the token are traded?only on liqui.io?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
wings.ai, thank GOd you are here,

I recieved invitation to forecast some project which I did with the amount of BTC the project is going to received. What I don't really understand

1. Is wings platform tending towards a prediction site?
2. How would I know that my prediction is correct with so many people predicting different figure?

I think some other features needs to be included in the forecasting page, basing it only on BTC to me makes the page to simple.

I notice also that the the page loading is slow or dragging

Hi, thanks for participating. 

This is just a test system to adjust the rewards model math; there's a lot of UX development that is yet to happen; including letting people pick from some range of currencies they feel comfortable with; also being a test system it is not optimized for speed.

1) WINGS is not a prediction site, it is asking people to do research to value projects and assign risk.  2) the valuations resolve when there is some sort of market event like a crowdfund.

token distribution updates please?

No updates needed. It was already told the token will be released in March. When the date will be known it will be announced here. In the meantime you can buy IOU on liqui.io.

ya, i know march.  its march 16 bub.  i asked for update.. thanks

Second quarter can extend till June, I hope you know
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

I recieved invitation to forecast some project which I did with the amount of BTC the project is going to received. What I don't really understand

2. How would I know that my prediction is correct with so many people predicting different figure?

I think some other features needs to be included in the forecasting page, basing it only on BTC to me makes the page to simple.

This is just a test system to adjust the rewards model math; there's a lot of UX development that is yet to happen; including letting people pick from some range of currencies they feel comfortable with; also being a test system it is not optimized for speed.

1) WINGS is not a prediction site, it is asking people to do research to value projects and assign risk.  2) the valuations resolve when there is some sort of market event like a crowdfund.

No updates needed. It was already told the token will be released in March. When the date will be known it will be announced here. In the meantime you can buy IOU on liqui.io.

ya, i know march.  its march 16 bub.  i asked for update.. thanks
Activity: 40

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Which all projects have won Best DAO Project award ?
I had posted my startup idea called LegalO on the alpha and it had got good response and was even featured on the twitter page

We are partnering with cointelegraph to have a good selection.  We'll announce them at the Blockshow in Munich.
Guys, you should invite r/ethtrader community to the test.

Most people there do not know it will be an Ethereum-based project. The think you are very much against ETH and are here to support BTC only. Show them that you are bringing something that is supposed to bring even more value to the Ethereum ecosystem, advertise as Ethereum token and be friendly and let them know about everything in advance. Do not wait till launch, they hate ninja launch, so you can mention the token will be relased soon, but if they want it is already as IOU on liqui.io. This is one of the greatest projects in crypto space and definitely important to the Etherem ecosystem and yet they do not know about it or do not understand it,.

Selling my wings pm if interested
how much and at what price ?

just fyi wings don't exist yet
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Kindly refer to wings whitepaper. All you are yapping is how hard to understand or when will the token be distributed. First did you donate during the ICO because if not, then you are only waiting for your bounty to be received. But don't worry there is a lot of demand for wings and chances are you will sell cheaply as you don't have patience for this project.
Jump to: