Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 316. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Finnaly this month wings relase they wallet?Good news.
Where did you hear the good news, I do not see no updates in the release wing wallet, then I would make sure it was really there ..

WINGS will be an ERC20 compatible token so it should work in any Ethereum wallet on the market.

wings.ai, can tell when the tokens would be released to the investors also any news concerning exchange listings

end of this month

Is there even a project that intends of using Wings platform service in the near future?

There's at least one; I think it was an advertising network being launched by a company who have a media player thing, or something like that.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Where did you hear the good news, I do not see no updates in the release wing wallet, then I would make sure it was really there ..

WINGS will be an ERC20 compatible token so it should work in any Ethereum wallet on the market.

wings.ai, can tell when the tokens would be released to the investors also any news concerning exchange listings

end of this month

I'm waiting for the good news and the wings will soon deliver.

Waiting for the best news in the launch of the wings on the stock, which will be provided by the team and developers .. Smiley Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I can't wait to be realized WINGS.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

end of this month

I'm waiting for the good news and the wings will soon deliver.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

end of this month

Is there even a project that intends of using Wings platform service in the near future?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

end of this month
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Wait little longer, it should be tested and should work fine. This primarily interested investors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

When will you start it, in applying to all the participants of your bounty, so they get what they want, in the wings waiting for the launch of the exchange later ...

Sorry but I'm not  sure what that is supposed to mean.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

When will you start it, in applying to all the participants of your bounty, so they get what they want, in the wings waiting for the launch of the exchange later ...

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
i also have eggs but when i enter the site it doesn;'t show anything , does it mean i was too late or could it be some fault?

i did not invest in this (only bountyhunting the eggs) maybe that could be the reason?

No reason is only that you are late, the exchange of eggs on the wings has long been over.
i also have eggs but when i enter the site it doesn;'t show anything , does it mean i was too late or could it be some fault?

i did not invest in this (only bountyhunting the eggs) maybe that could be the reason?
Yon need convert eggs to tokens, but it too late for now

There is no solution to overcome your delay to fund your wing, so it's hard to make an application to the wing team ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Yon need convert eggs to tokens, but it too late for now
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
let's wait DEV to make official
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If you did not convert your eggs into wings then you can say good bye to it as their is no way you can exchange it again.
Activity: 812
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What a nonsens! One year waiting, maybe someone of dev team comment this news?
Jump to: