Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 317. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Good news. Wings token will be released this month of March for the investors. Bounty hunter tokens this coming December 2017.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol really? December 2017 taking so lame for waiting, bounty hunters will cry  Grin

whats the source of this news???
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Good news. Wings token will be released this month of March for the investors. Bounty hunter tokens this coming December 2017.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol really? December 2017 taking so lame for waiting, bounty hunters will cry  Grin

I have less than 100 eggs, how many wings tokens will 100 eggs be worth? It looks not very expensive because ICO price is low.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Do you think Wings will lunch in march ?
Thanks

For those who are waiting impatiently, Wings platform is a serious project. As we all read the description of its consensus algorithm, it will be a multi-chain platform which means this will run sidechains in bitcoin and ethereum. Please try to refer the information about RSK aka rootstock. It will be the core operation of WINGS. Much as devs want their product to be roll-out asap, quality assurance is their utmost priority. Eventually they will release your tokens and be a part of something exciting via forecast. WINGS is a long term asset platform and many crypto enthusiasts will agree it is one of their gems.

Launching first with Ethereum as its blockchain platform Yes, I believe it will . I maybe wrong because of other factors. Rootstock is whatr really matter in the minds of the dev. I will be patiently waiting for it but if by chance, weak hands will dump their tokens, I'll be ready to grab those cheap dumped Wings tokens.

First will be on Ethereum, and then later on RSK once it is in production and stable.
any news when we will start beta test ? i dont want to miss it . I like alpha test platform but i know will be some rewards for beta testers. looking forward for news. cheers
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Where did you hear that??
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
does anybody follow slack?

nothing new on slack dude,
patience i think next week wings team will have some good news for us

is there more activity than on telegram?
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

Activity: 182
Waiting for the big day. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Thanks

For those who are waiting impatiently, Wings platform is a serious project. As we all read the description of its consensus algorithm, it will be a multi-chain platform which means this will run sidechains in bitcoin and ethereum. Please try to refer the information about RSK aka rootstock. It will be the core operation of WINGS. Much as devs want their product to be roll-out asap, quality assurance is their utmost priority. Eventually they will release your tokens and be a part of something exciting via forecast. WINGS is a long term asset platform and many crypto enthusiasts will agree it is one of their gems.

Launching first with Ethereum as its blockchain platform Yes, I believe it will . I maybe wrong because of other factors. Rootstock is whatr really matter in the minds of the dev. I will be patiently waiting for it but if by chance, weak hands will dump their tokens, I'll be ready to grab those cheap dumped Wings tokens.

First will be on Ethereum, and then later on RSK once it is in production and stable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Thanks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Will have a further look into this Smiley
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Yep! I have following this project since June, 2106 and also joined the Wings signature campaign.
Seemed impossible to be expected! Slowly

Nothing imposibble in crypto mate.
We knows that this of project is a long term asset platform.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Yep! I have following this project since June, 2106 and also joined the Wings signature campaign.
Seemed impossible to be expected! Slowly
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
when is reward distributed ? so long time waiting for wings sir?

We dont know the exact date when will be distribution
This project need a lot of time. So please be more patience
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Thanks

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
when is reward distributed ? so long time waiting for wings sir?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
waiting too long
the results should be satisfactory
Activity: 168
Hi guys! It seems like wings project is closed or something. When can we withdraw wings from their website?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
WTB wings price 1k sat PM
escrow ok  Wink

Interested. Before starting pm how many Wings do you have?
He was buying not selling. Also, there are no investors that will sell 1k sats per coin, 6.2k sats are currently price for one WINGS.
Jump to: