Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 311. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

dude, stop posting that in every thread. this is clear spam
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

https://owl.wings.ai/#!/home/discover

what happend to alpha.wings.ai where we already made some forecasts
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think wings is a new cryptocoins with a long time announcement and distributions
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
When is the tokens going to be released, that is the main think now, this is taking longer than usual. ANother thing I don't understand is, is wings platform A DAO or prediction market
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Where we take the faucet code to testing plateform ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I just received an email from Wings. It stated that forecasting will be ready and accepting testers to create their account . I am really excited with this first hand forecasting experience. Eventhough just a test, makes me familiarize the interface and how to eventually make a proposal project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
  Huh

this is a test system... please read the instructions and watch the video next time
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

https://owl.wings.ai/#!/home/discover
Activity: 402
I saw the wings are not so clear about the information they give to trade the wings to enter the market, and I do not know about them wasting time to update your status on social media, which is not so important, and I thought he had better make wallets and ensuring markets for wing in the trade.

Ok it's better for them to not to waste their time here but if one of Wings teammate can send throwback all the day on tweeter, he also have 1 minute to send a message here.. but anyway, fly wings fly ! ..
yes I know about it ... but they do not see people who are waiting for the wings to be traded, at least they should reward investors and participants of signatures since then, they wait longer to be distributed and traded on the wing, while they only promised -janji and say January 1 wing will enter the market but the reality is different, and wait again until March, he will have to wait again until now they have not been clear how it goes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I saw the wings are not so clear about the information they give to trade the wings to enter the market, and I do not know about them wasting time to update your status on social media, which is not so important, and I thought he had better make wallets and ensuring markets for wing in the trade.

Ok it's better for them to not to waste their time here but if one of Wings teammate can send throwback all the day on tweeter, he also have 1 minute to send a message here.. but anyway, fly wings fly ! ..
Activity: 402
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No updates in the distribution of funds wings, until when all of society to wait for it, and saw the wings currently on an official exchange ..

This is very boring..  Huh Huh
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
wings tokens  on bounty reward  will be distributed dec 1 2017
oh my god  Grin wk wk wk wk
are you serious bounty reward  will be distributed dec 1 2017  Shocked
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
wings tokens  on bounty reward  will be distributed dec 1 2017
oh my god  Grin wk wk wk wk
Activity: 441
Is wings problem lack of developmental update or lack of communication. So many projects have ended after wings ICO and have launched their tokens already, I don't know what is holding the team back. This is getting longer that anticipated

Or maybe you missed several updates being announced. As early as Feb Devs already release the official roadmap and it was there stated that last week of March will be the time they will release Sparrow and at the same time token distribution.

It pleases me, I have few coins, but I hope they will be expensive
Activity: 910
Is wings problem lack of developmental update or lack of communication. So many projects have ended after wings ICO and have launched their tokens already, I don't know what is holding the team back. This is getting longer that anticipated

Or maybe you missed several updates being announced. As early as Feb Devs already release the official roadmap and it was there stated that last week of March will be the time they will release Sparrow and at the same time token distribution.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1012
I'm waiting with patience. I hope it will not be too late.

It wont be too late,may be march end or april first week for sparrow release
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Be patient guys.Tests are not finish.

well, it is great to hear this. Any good sounds about tests? ( are you in testing group? )

Some friends are in testing group but not me.
Jump to: