Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 319. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I hope it will reach around 2$ when listed on exchange...
What about the price of the stock Liqui, whether it is already in the normal range ??

its above ico price of 2.8k sat and IOU token
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
What about the price of the stock Liqui, whether it is already in the normal range ??
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Where  are the wings team member? it been long they surface on  this forum.

they are very active at Telegram
Activity: 1344
I'm happy to comment - nothing at all!
So where to we see / updates regularly updates the wings today, it looks very difficult to see it on the wing at this time ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

its not a good decision to buy wings on liqui now,since it is IOU and the price may decrease further when the platform is launched and bounty people sell it

When Wings platform is launched it is suppose to catapult its price up. Wings maybe should just release the tokens before announcing platform updates so by that time the weak hands already dumped their Wings cheap.
I would prefer Wings delay it further till the bitcoin price settle down.
If tokens are released now and get listed on exchange, even investors may dump it to take advantage of high btc price.
We do not know where the price of bitcoin will remain, see the price movement bitcoin is currently difficult to see, the price of bitcoin is steadily increasing in the past few weeks, maybe if the wing is launched it will be better for all of society, have been seen long to see the launch of the wing on the stock ...
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

its not a good decision to buy wings on liqui now,since it is IOU and the price may decrease further when the platform is launched and bounty people sell it

When Wings platform is launched it is suppose to catapult its price up. Wings maybe should just release the tokens before announcing platform updates so by that time the weak hands already dumped their Wings cheap.

I would already be really happy with the current IOU price, but an even higher price is even better Cheesy
I agree with you but on the other hand if they break their promise then people will start yelling SCAM and will go away
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

I would prefer Wings delay it further till the bitcoin price settle down.
If tokens are released now and get listed on exchange, even investors may dump it to take advantage of high btc price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
aah I'm actually waiting 3 "delayed" projects that I invested, go Wings go !
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The two worst ICO that i have invested are Chronobank and Antshares wings will be the last one if it fails on the exchange, i am tired of hearing promises from the devs, bounty hunters are people that don`t lose BTC but they are paid for their time.

I think IMO, the two were fine and currently are in coinmarketcap. Much worse were waves and lisk which had collected more than 30 k btc . Both are lackluster now and no such improvements from the price and projects standpoint. Wings will be way better than those even if it just got 2k btc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Mankind is very hasty.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
where can i get to buy some wings token?

You can get it from  https://liqui.io/
Do you not think about the implications of the purchase in trade Liqui ...

It will hurt you !!!  Shocked Shocked

Can you explain more why buying an iou hurts?  Huh It is simply the same coin that will be given to you once Wings team will distribute.

Buying coins on IOU state is too risky . Not enough market driven price because of limited supply. Just remember that those bounty looters still don't cash in yet so the scenario is once you buy an IOU price, you will end up purchasing it with higher than waiting for the weak hands to dump their tokens once WINGS released or distributed the tokens. So just think about it and learn how Lisk ended up which is now you can buy way below its ICO price.

I see your point. But who knows there will be dump shortage during releasing of tokens. Wings ftw! Wink
any news about wings? when wings added to exchange?

All the time devs are saying wings will be distributed in March and they claim that are still on the track for that to happen
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
when wings launch platform?
Jump to: