Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 321. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
where can i get to buy some wings token?
You can buy a wing in the trade Liqui, but the team made it illegal for everyone to trade on the exchange Liqui, because trade IOUs that make everyone do not make a purchase token wing in exchange Liqui, so if you are not patient please you buy so many wings there ..  Tongue

It is better do not buy on liqui, because the price is very big right now.

I can tell you it will be higher than the current price when listed on exchange. I think the WIngs team need to come out and tell us what is actually going on with the release
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
You can buy a wing in the trade Liqui, but the team made it illegal for everyone to trade on the exchange Liqui, because trade IOUs that make everyone do not make a purchase token wing in exchange Liqui, so if you are not patient please you buy so many wings there ..  Tongue

Yes,dont go for liqui since its IOU and price is around 3x now..wait till sparrow is released by march end
What is Sparrow? Eggs turned into Wings now wings will turn into Sparrow, is it something like that?How much Sparrow will a Wings yield?
Well let's wait a few weeks for this launch, hopefully there will be good news from the developer wing, for all of us here who have been waiting for the launch of the wings .. Cherrs
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Yes,dont go for liqui since its IOU and price is around 3x now..wait till sparrow is released by march end
What is Sparrow? Eggs turned into Wings now wings will turn into Sparrow, is it something like that?How much Sparrow will a Wings yield?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Activity: 1624
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Be patient is coming !
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

How true is your information?

20 million BTC will give it more over $20 billion marketcap. Snapchat IPO will be hotcake if that news is true

I guess this is bullshit as 20 millions is over the current BTC supply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Wings will fly soon on polo
How you think soon on polo?
all participant hope it wings DAO soon in polo just waiting info and you know can't withdraw in fly.wings.ai
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

How true is your information?

20 million BTC will give it more over $20 billion marketcap. Snapchat IPO will be hotcake if that news is true
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
prediction market ?
Activity: 602
Waiting for some good news from the team,we are in the month of march... Wink

For me, the good news is that I am an investor in WINGS, and everything else will make the team
Hopefully, in March there will be good news for the distribution of the wing, so that everyone does not doubt any case to launch on the stock exchange later wings ...
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Waiting for some good news from the team,we are in the month of march... Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Is there a new road map?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I believe in KLF
maybe it is a comic tweetter
Activity: 602
But Wings will invest in the IPO of Snapchat?
No bulletin that I can to find out the latest updates on the wings when they really showed to everyone ..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

Where did you hear it? Any links or references?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I believe in KLF
Jump to: