Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 395. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the campaign dashboard? 

All I get is a white page with the "please leave a message" at the bottom right...

me to
Activity: 420
link retweet not work in the web bounty https://bounty.wings.ai/#/ . how this work?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Wings will be success Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
please extend the 30% like other icos. i will not invest for just 25%. because there was too much investement on day1
Are you on crack cocaine bro'?

I think he is.
I can confirm that I am in full control of my senses and again demand the 30%
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the campaign dashboard? 

All I get is a white page with the "please leave a message" at the bottom right...
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Hello, sorry for the noob question, I wonder what wings team will do with all the money raised? Is that for funding Dao projects?

Hi Franc0,

You can check the roadmap at the bottom of the blog here: https://blog.wings.ai/wings-announces-escrows-security-recommendations-early-adopter-bounty-program-completion-and-1b7167d24eb6#.icijsunv5
Activity: 560
Hello.
When the signature bounty is over? And where can I see how much was raised during the bonus phase one?

Registration for signature Bounty was closed  on 10 October.

There's is no place with statistics. Around 1000 Bitcoin were raised. (As written by wings on Twitter)

But this can be much more. I saw many people complaining that investment hasn't reflected on the wings portal. So, after that investments too are reflected in wings, it can be even more.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Well, you know me, everything in cold storage or in online "slow" storage (bitcoin core).. I have to juggle around a few dozen wallets on a constant basis. 15% (+10%) isn't so bad...

We have specifically designed the bonuses in gradual fashion in order to keep the campaign attractive, and will be happy to see you among the participants.

Ok. Sent some. Got some few thousand wings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Hello.
When the signature bounty is over? And where can I see how much was raised during the bonus phase one?
Activity: 457
Bancor
what gives wings value?
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Hello, sorry for the noob question, I wonder what wings team will do with all the money raised? Is that for funding Dao projects?
Activity: 478
How much was raised during the bonus phase one? any statistic available?
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
please extend the 30% like other icos. i will not invest for just 25%. because there was too much investement on day1

I think he is.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Activity: 784
Activity: 518
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
It's weekends time. I expect most people will invest on these days. So far 1,290 btc in around 27 hours. I hope you guys can make it to 10,000 btc as what I expect earlier.
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Hello,
when we will be able to send Eggs to our account ? at the end of ICO ?

I think yes. We can convert it to wings after ICO.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
your signature bounty is over? a little weird cuz most ico have campaign DURING ico, not only before ico
Jump to: