Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 397. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
How can I participate in ICO?Are you guys affiliated to Antshares in anyway?Antshares left a bad taste in my mouth as they disappear from forum after ICO

Please proceed here:
https://fly.wings.ai

We plan to work with Antshares since we want to have a blockchain that is China focused, as RSK and ETH are mostly western projects.
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-and-antshares-partner-for-smart-contracts-and-blockchain-r-d-bb76a9cc6704#.yyx4fz440

Sorry for your experience but typically projects take time to deliver.  Bitcointalk is mostly an English (American/European) forum and Antshares is a Chinese project, so I think you're going to find that they mostly active on the Chinese forums.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How can I participate in ICO?Are you guys affiliated to Antshares in anyway?Antshares left a bad taste in my mouth as they disappear from forum after ICO

fly.wings.ai
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1073
Will the BTC be refunded if the 5000 BTC goal isn't met? It seems quite ambitious.

We already almost at 1K BTC in just over 12 hours, so the goal is quite realistic.

In any case, we will deliver a working product even if we not reach the minimum milestone, however we do hope we will be able to execute the Wings full vision.

Most projects get most of their BTC in the first bonus stage (i.e. Decent). What would be the working product in case it doesn't reach 5k?
Will the BTC be refunded if the 5000 BTC goal isn't met? It seems quite ambitious.

We already almost at 1K BTC in just over 12 hours, so the goal is quite realistic.

In any case, we will deliver a working product even if we not reach the minimum milestone, however we do hope we will be able to execute the Wings full vision.
what time will the 20% bonus end?

hope this will get 10000 BTC  Grin

In 9 hours, and then 15% bonus will be active for next 10 days:
https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33#.udettm5u0

10% bonus will be active until 10,000 BTC are reached.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
what time will the 20% bonus end?

hope this will get 10000 BTC  Grin
@wings.ai: Wrote a message as you sugggested to [email protected] with the whole XAPO correspondence and all screenshots. Waiting for a reply now.

Best regards

Thanks, we will discuss it and get back to you via support system soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
@wings.ai: Wrote a message as you sugggested to [email protected] with the whole XAPO correspondence and all screenshots. Waiting for a reply now.

Best regards
Ok, My transaction that was stuck at 1confirmation has now dissapeared!   Nothing is reflected in my account, even though the blockchain transaction has 60+ confirmations.

Not cool... this is why I only do test transfers 1st!  You wont see any more btc from me until this is resolved, and it's going to piss me off missing out on the 10% + 20% bonus...

2016-11-18 06:02:45
Address: 35KhkQKf6TCbgrG7KiYHdj8bnBNyiJMFmf
Txid: d122abbd763965e8781abf727869e9959d5c056261d45e34250fc799018a082b

As part of the issue resolution, the system is re-indexing the transactions, so some might temporary disappear, however they will quickly re-appear again and then will stay there for good.

We use the actual blockchain timestmaps, so your transactions are safe and will be counted towards the bonus.
Can we use the eggs to buy some Wings. If yes, when please?

I think they said at least a few days.
Great Thanks
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

I think they said at least a few days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Ok, My transaction that was stuck at 1confirmation has now dissapeared!   Nothing is reflected in my account, even though the blockchain transaction has 60+ confirmations.

Not cool...

Clearly they're having some problems syncing funds with ICO accounts. I have faith it will be straightened out. Everyone can easily prove how much they contributed and when.
Its just the ICO site where the updates arent working properly at the moment.

Your BTC arent lost, you just cant see them atm.

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-donation-portal-status-update-d72e819115d#.aw81elndj
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
You want 20% bonus for investing early, these are the types of headaches you take a risk might happen.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Ok, My transaction that was stuck at 1confirmation has now dissapeared!   Nothing is reflected in my account, even though the blockchain transaction has 60+ confirmations.

Not cool...

Clearly they're having some problems syncing funds with ICO accounts. I have faith it will be straightened out. Everyone can easily prove how much they contributed and when.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Ok, My transaction that was stuck at 1confirmation has now dissapeared!   Nothing is reflected in my account, even though the blockchain transaction has 60+ confirmations.

Not cool... this is why I only do test transfers 1st!  You wont see any more btc from me until this is resolved, and it's going to piss me off missing out on the 10% + 20% bonus...

2016-11-18 06:02:45
Address: 35KhkQKf6TCbgrG7KiYHdj8bnBNyiJMFmf
Txid: d122abbd763965e8781abf727869e9959d5c056261d45e34250fc799018a082b
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Looks like they just refreshed the Blockchain ICO; both my transactions have been received.

Thanks!
Jump to: